Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Walmart Entertainment Mix 5: SpongeBob!

By Allen Voivod

Hail, hail, the gang's all here! For our final Walmart-exclusive Entertainment mix of 2019, we've gathered many of the stars of the long-running series SpongeBob SquarePants. And by long-running, we're calling attention the fact that the show is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year! 

You don't get to broadcast more than 250 episodes (and counting!) without a memorable cast of characters, and for this mix, you'll find six of them depicted on the sides of cars designed by the Hot Wheels team. After all, an original show like SpongeBob SquarePants deserves a set of equally original castings!

GBB37_PIP.png

GBB37_001.jpg  GBB37_003.jpg  GBB37_002.jpg

Combat Medic (SpongeBob)

GBB35_PIP.png

GBB35_001.jpg  GBB35_003.jpg  GBB35_002.jpg

Carbonic (Gary)

GBB34_PIP.png

GBB34_001.jpg  GBB34_003.jpg  GBB34_002.jpg

Circle Trucker (Plankton)

GBB33_PIP.png

GBB33_001.jpg  GBB33_003.jpg  GBB33_002.jpg

Bedlam (Squidward)

GBB36_PIP.png

GBB36_001.jpg  GBB36_003.jpg  GBB36_002.jpg

Monster Dairy Delivery (Patrick)

GBB38_PIP.png

GBB38_001.jpg  GBB38_003.jpg  GBB38_002.jpg

Ultra Rage (Mr. Krabs)

Walmart Entertainment Mix 5 – SpongeBob Checklist:

• Bedlam (Squidward)
  • Carbonic (Gary)
  • Circle Trucker (Plankton)
  • Combat Medic (SpongeBob)
  • Monster Dairy Delivery (Patrick)
  • Ultra Rage (Mr. Krabs)

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

© 2019 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Got the whole set last month. My son love it!!

Share this comment

Got 2 sets of these! My son loves it!

Share this comment

I got a set of these plus some extras.👍

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

Saw the Spongebob Combat Medic on the pegs yesterday morning and picked it up for my daughter who is a huge fan of the show and Hot Wheels. Had no idea these were coming out so I was pleasantly surprised to see it. 

Share this comment

AGBCHIEF

Posted (edited)

Such a shame the man responsible for creating these characters and the concept of the series past away not to long ago for those who didn't know. He died very young but I can not recall the exact age he was but I don't believe his life even made it to 60 years of age. Neatest thing about the man was he created all this fantasy land because of the line of work he was in. He had something to do with oceanography and studied underwater life and all surrounding of ocean life in general. he came up with this idea to help others understand some of the underwater life and put them in a context students of his could relate to and also came up with it, I believe, to entertain his children with. If you have a few minutes to spare, you just might want to google Sponge Bob and I'm sure everything about the creator of the character and his world will be written for you to read about the man, his life and origin of this concept. It is rather fascinating and such a shame such a talented individual was lost so young, but he certainly left a legacy with his carbon footprint on the planet, unlike the majority of us will be able to do and accomplish, that is, making a name for ourselves to be passed on for future generations to learn about and enjoy.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Edited by AGBCHIEF
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Picked up the Combat Medic for my collection and a whole set for my buddy's wife who collects Spongebob stuff 

Share this comment