Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

UPDATE: Hot Wheels 2019 Mainline Posters Offer

By Allen Voivod

If you love pictures of Hot Wheels vehicles, we bet you'll be in asphalt heaven with pictures of hundreds of them on one poster! And if you love collecting Hot Wheels, then you need a guide to help you get 'em all in your garage.

Either way, our 2019 Mainline Poster Set is just the thing to satisfy your driving desires! This multi-part set was available in four waves:

• Wave 1: Featuring 10 mini collections with all castings shown (including three Treasure Hunt castings) – SOLD OUT
  • Wave 2: Featuring 10 mini collections with all castings shown (including seven Treasure Hunt castings) – SOLD OUT
  • Wave 3: Featuring 10 mini collections with all castings shown (including five Treasure Hunt castings) – SOLD OUT
  • Wave 4: Featuring all 30 mini collections with all castings shown (including 15 Treasure Hunt castings) – SOLD OUT

View All Posters!

2019_MainlinePosters_600px?&fmt=png-alph

Wave 1 (Sold Out)

HW_Poster_WAVE_2_2019?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt

Wave 2 (Sold Out)

HW_Poster_WAVE_3_2019?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt

Wave 3 (Sold Out)

2019_MainlinePosters_Wave4?&fmt=png-alph

Wave 4 (Sold Out)

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

BABYRAIDER

Posted

I love these posters but why did Matty have Togo to the four different sheets. I just want one poster with the cars on it, old school style please Matty. Maybe if you send me a freebie might change our minds

Share this comment