• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Update 07/08: Get a Free Drag Dairy: Buy Hot Wheels From Toys 'R' Us

Version en español

53aabf04-95e0-4939-80fc-7919ea498d3d.Large.jpg?1

By Tara Zucker

Update 07/08 - Order forms are now available at the link below. Remember that only cars purchased on or after Sunday 07/10 will count for this promotion. 

Designed by Phil Riehlman, the Drag Dairy has been a hit since it debuted in 2013 … and you can get one for free with this offer from Toys 'R' Us!

From the Hot Wheels designer who brought us the original Dairy Delivery, this funny car version is low, long, and wide … and it’s yours for free with this special offer! Just buy any Hot Wheels® 1:64 basic cars or multipacks totaling $20.00 from participating Toys 'R' Us stores or toysrus.com from 7/10/16 through 9/10/16 and we’ll send you a specially decorated Hot Wheels Collector Edition Drag Dairy.

Specifications:

• Features: Opening body
  • Body Color: Spectraflame blue
  • Deco: Hot Wheels logo on sides, flames on roof and sides
  • Body type: Metal
  • Wheels: Real Riders five-spoke wheels w/red stripe tampo
  • Base: Zinc-plated chassis and engine
  • Window Color: Clear
97fa6eb0-f0e3-4b06-a7e7-03b70961e4ce.Large.png?1
b45b5da9-112d-4c81-a6b1-ed61d40b9169.Large.jpg?1
01e0e82b-47d5-45dd-835f-391cf4630ff3.Large.jpg?1
b9718bd3-64f1-4508-9894-d7cf1f4cafac.Large.jpg?1

To help you put together your cars totaling $20, we’re shipping exclusive recolors of some of your favorite models to Toys 'R' Us stores across the nation, including these rides:

c8653c00-ae9a-46e3-80e6-ab73d976ab30.Large.png?1

39caf990-5582-4af1-96b5-e21a0d7ee3ed.Large.png?1
'67 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

2015 Ford Mustang GT

The Drag Dairy arrives packaged in a blister card that calls out “Collector Edition” and comes in a Kar Keepers clamshell. To get one for yourself just read the Official Rules and follow these instructions:

1. Buy any Hot Wheels® 1:64 basic cars or multipacks totaling $20.00 before tax from the 2015 to present assortment numbers C4982, L2593, K5904, 1806, X6999, H7045, and/or CGN22 from participating Toys ‘R Us stores or toysrus.com. Cars must be from the assortment numbers listed on the Official Rules, and purchased from 7/10/16 through 9/10/16.
  2. Mail the original cash register or online receipt(s), blister cards (the entire cardboard piece, but not the car or plastic window) or UPC codes from the multipacks for each vehicle you order, and the completed order form (fill out the form and print it), along with $3.50 US shipping and processing for each vehicle you order. Order forms available hereAll requests must be postmarked by September 17, 2016. Limit of one Drag Dairy vehicle for every $20.00 you spend within the promotional period, regardless of how many receipts those cars are on. Offer is limited to 10 (ten) Drag Dairy vehicles per household per promotional period. Please send a check or money order only, made payable to Mattel to:

Drag Dairy
    P.O. Box 1229
    East Aurora, NY 14052

3. Receive one Hot Wheels Drag Dairy! Allow 8 - 12 weeks for receipt of vehicle.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like it. I'll try to get one. Just wish it didn't look so much like the KMART blown delivery.

Share this comment

APSON82 that is the point.

I will be at Toys R Us July 10th and mailing out right away just in case there are any issues and I need to send for a 2nd one.

Share this comment

Guest SAMACE261572370656

Posted

That mail-in drag dairy and those toys r us exclusive recolor cars are all awesome. I will be getting all of those thumbs up.

Share this comment

MOTORCITYSTEVE

Posted

I think they should do all of the main-ins for one year as ZAMACs, not just the Race Rewards. Or invert it the scheme and do the Race Rewards model in spectraflame and the others in ZAMAC.

Share this comment

Chevelle looks nice but I'm completely over the ugly yellow band rims like the mustang's.
Too many nice cars spoiled recently with these.
The new purple camaro release with these looks like an Easter offering :(

Share this comment

Guest Craig24

Posted

What do I think we'll very stupid if you are a collector what is the sense of mailing the blister cards why isn't the cash register receipt good enough no scene your collection isn't worth anything guess you could buy 20 bs cars

Share this comment

I like it. I'll try to get one. Just wish it didn't look so much like the KMART blown delivery.

All the mail.it's will be this color for this year except the Walmart zamacs.

Share this comment

Guest pinchip561572370710

Posted

Here we go again tearing up 20 perfectly good cards just to get one...
I think I will wait for Evil Bay!!

Share this comment

I have to get one of those, I just wish the promo was integrated with the POS, allowing you to pay for shipping and TRU or Kmart verifing you met the criteria for the mail in

Share this comment

Guest 116247

Posted

Cool, I can hit the Bloomington TRU on my way home from Chicago that sunday.

Share this comment

Have to have one to match the Kmart mail in.

Share this comment

i dont crack open my carded HW so is there a another way to this 20 card thing? sorry I'm new to this. I'm sure this question was brought up before.

Share this comment

I hope it doesn't fall off the card like the rest of my mail in's have.

Share this comment

Its nice I will be getting 3 of these hoping at least one or two don't come apart from the blister and card :/

It would be nice if the receipt was enough jut like Walmart...but mail it in.
2 good ideas done wrong.

Share this comment

Same flames on the 67 chevelle and 67 c10 HMMM

Share this comment

I think the receipt should be good enough. I am sick and tired of them sending back my money order with some lame excuse why they could not process my order. The last one I sent 40 cards with my receipt and money order for two cars. They sent me back a money for one car and kept the cards because they said nine of the cards were not from the list, WTH! They didn't even notify me to correct the issue or even let me know, what good is giving all of the information they ask for it they don't even use it? The cards were from KDAY! Called them and said there was nothing they could do. This is the third time they have done this to me.

Share this comment

Guest 115hotwheels

Posted

I also like it. I expect to get 2 of them. It make a great part of my funny car group. The T r U here is indifferent about the giveaway. It's shown as another day of selling toys. I will pick up the special color cars. I'am just asking for a poster of the Drag Dairy be posted.

Share this comment

Nice,,,looks similar to Kmart mail in. Guess my grandkids will have more loose cars to play with.

Share this comment

This bites, I actually have access to tru stores in Canada and still can't get this...

Share this comment

The Toys R Us Mail-In cars are the best to me. And they continue it with this little beauty. There are no K-Marts where I live so this one makes up for me missing out on the BD. But Toys R Us has yet to disappoint me with their mail-ins.
Luv It!

Share this comment

Guest 148152

Posted

I think it sucks that it's not offered in Canada,I wonder what they will cost on E scam bay.

Share this comment

Guest 568967

Posted

the receipt should be enough. give us a break on shipping. the cards shipping to you and the return shipping and processing you can add at least $7.00 extra shipping.

A .49c stamp would be enough for just the receipt. it shows the purchase value.

Share this comment

Guest 568967

Posted

also would eliminate the rejections from old blister cards being used. the card collector collectors do not like to open there cars.

Share this comment