Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Up and Down: RLC Exclusive 1969 Chevy® C-10

By Gary Barnum

Customizers started lowering their cars and trucks as early as the late ’40s by using sandbags in their trunks, cutting their spring coils, etc. By the late ’50s, the practice was outlawed. But in 1959, a hydraulic system was developed so riders could raise or lower their cars and beat the law. Our RLC Exclusive 1969 Chevy® C-10 pays tribute to the lowrider—with a new Hot Wheels feature allowing you to raise or lower it!

SOLD OUT

With a twist of the switch on the C-10’s chassis, you can raise the car to “Street” mode, or lower it to “Slam’d” mode. You can run it “low and slow,” or you can run it raised. Take a little trip and see… Make sure you’re not too slow when this edition is offered at HWC on 1/21/20.

Besides the new special feature, this release sports a Spectraflame root beer finish, cream side and rear panels, and Real Riders 5-spoke wheels. It rests in a felt-lined blister frame within a decorative outer box.

GDF82_C_19_001_600x600.png

GDF82_C_19_002_600x600.png

GDF82_C_19_003_600x600.png

GDF82_C_19_004_600x600.png

GDF82_C_Face2Face_600x600.png

GDF82_C_bottom_600x600.png

GDF82_PIP_FE_20_001_600x600.png

GDF82_PIP_FE_20_002_600x600.png

GDF82_C_In_Box_600x600.png

Specs:

• Features: Switch to raise or lower truck suspension
  • Body Color: Spectraflame root beer
  • Deco: Authentic manufacturer logos
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis
  • Window Color: Medium smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Brown

Packaging:

• Felt-lined blister frame in decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2019 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 1/21/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per 2019 RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Up and Down: RLC Exclusive 1969 Chevy® C-10
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

PAINTLAYER1971

Posted

So excited! I have one coming, may be my favorite ever! Unless it was a Squarebody!...

Share this comment

ROBERTSHVEYTSER

Posted

8 hours ago, HOTEDDY68 said:

Finally got a car I wanted.  It’s been 10 months since i have been able to buy a rlc 

the new process worked.   Very pleased.   Does anyone know when the 2020 rlc is going to be ?

Should be next month.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, JustinRobert said:

Guy on ebay has 10 of these available, well only 5 left now. It cost him 329.00 when hes done selling them will be around 800.00 hes making 471.00. Its will only stop if people refuse to pay these prices... How they get that many amazes me even if they have 10 accounts its still hard to actually win the car because of waiting room. Unless the going around it somehow. Sorry i just think if i had 10 accounts maybe 2 or 3 would actually win but these guys hitting all 10 im missing something. 

I only have one account but I would imagine once you get through the waiting room you would have the URL that would take you right to the add to cart page.  You could probably just copy and paste that URL to your other accounts and bypass the waiting room.  

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments