Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tune in to the Hot Wheels Legends Tour Virtual Event, in Partnership With Throtl!

By Allen Voivod

The Hot Wheels Legends Tour returns with another virtual stop on Thursday, August 27th, starting at 5:00pm PT!

The Hot Wheels Legends Tour is an international search for the next iconic Hot Wheels die-cast vehicle. It's open to custom rides of every type, but this tour stop will be focused on tuning, performance, and drifting – so tuner experts, get ready!

Tune in on the Throtl YouTube channel or the Hot Wheels Facebook page to watch the submissions get judged LIVE by a panel consisting of top motorsports athlete Colette Davis, professional racecar driver Bisi Ezerioha, motorsports ambassador Jarod DeAnda, Throtl’s TJ Hunt, and Hot Wheels designers Ryu Asada and Kevin Cao. There will also be special appearances from professional drifter Ryan Tuerck as well as actors Cody Walker and Paxton Booth.

Plus, we have an exciting update on the Hot Wheels Legends Tour Truck! There's exclusive merch and product that U.S. residents can purchase today at HotWheels.com/LegendsTourTruck, including Hot Wheels Legends Tour apparel, lanyards, and pins.

You'll also find merch bundle options there to help you qualify for the opportunity to purchase of an exclusive limited-edition Legends Tour '55 Chevy® Bel Air® Gasser.* (Terms and conditions apply – see below, or click the Gasser link for details.)

So get ready for the next stop on the tour and see which custom build will move on to compete in the Virtual Grand Finale!

More About the Hot Wheels Legends Tour: 

The Hot Wheels Legends Tour, now in its third year, is a global search for the next custom-built car to be made into a Hot Wheels die-cast toy. The Hot Wheels Legends Tour is made possible in partnership with title sponsor Mobil 1, and Walmart.

The finalist from the Hot Wheels Legends Tour virtual stop on August 27th will join all other Legends Tour finalists at the Virtual Grand Finale in Los Angeles in November.

New for 2020, Mobil 1 will be providing one additional spot per livestream for one vehicle to be entered into a final Fan Favorite voting pool. One vehicle from this final pool will be picked by the fans and participate in the Global Grand Finale.  This Mobil 1 Fan Favorite contest gives top vote getters at each stop a chance at being immortalized into a die-cast toy.

Offer valid on this site during the Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour Livestream events only. Quantities are limited to allocated quantities per livestream, while supplies last. Minimum purchase of $30 or more excludes the 55’ Bel Air® Gasser and must be met in a single transaction before any applicable discounts, shipping, or taxes. Only available on current transaction when available. No rain-checks or backorders. Limit of one (1) Bel Air® Gasser per transaction. Transactions that do not meet the minimum purchase requirement will be cancelled (this includes all items in your order). Not valid on previous purchases. Mattel reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time. For a list of Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour livestream dates, visit hotwheels.com/legends.

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

$30 merch huh? Gonna have to think about this now. Is it really worth $70? I don't know. 🤔

Share this comment

Davidstingray

Posted

Shows it is sold out.  Is that shown when the virtual tour is pending and it is available when the VT goes live, or is it really sold out?

Share this comment

Dodgem340

Posted

3 minutes ago, Davidstingray said:

Shows it is sold out.  Is that shown when the virtual tour is pending and it is available when the VT goes live, or is it really sold out?

For a limited of time only, the '55 Bel Air® Gasser is available to United States residents (excludes US territories) for purchase only during Hot Wheels™ Legends Tour livestream when you make a minimum purchase of $30 or more (not including the Bel Air® Gasser).

Froom what I read above from the page, I believe you can only buy during the livestream.

Share this comment

HWC Staff

Posted

5 minutes ago, Davidstingray said:

Yes. It will be made available once the livestream starts. 

Share this comment

cord_smg@yahoo.com

Posted

So do you have to purchase the qualifying items now or when livestream starts?

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, cord_smg@yahoo.com said:

So do you have to purchase the qualifying items now or when livestream starts?

When the livestream starts

• Buy $30 worth of junk
  • Add the Gasser
  • Checkout hoping the bots didn't clean it up for ya

Yes they're running on Shopify platform lol if you haven't noticed.

• Like 4

Share this comment

BIGEASYSAINT

Posted (edited)

Who's in?

Edited by BIGEASYSAINT

Share this comment

MYSTICOBRA

Posted

Not me. 

I don't wear branded clothing and kinda burned out with the new drag bus.... er gasser... 

Lol. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted

I will try.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Share this comment

Merchandise seems overpriced. I don't want to buy anything you guys are offering other than the gasser. Here is an Idea. Include some cool cars for people to buy to meet the $30 requirement and don't make us buy things we will never use, or like.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Do you buy it thru the link here or on the livestream site

Share this comment

TORNADOREDGTI

Posted

Pretty sure you buy from the link as that is where all the merch is and the gasser as well.

Share this comment

MYSTICOBRA

Posted

Link... If interested. 

Share this comment

cord_smg@yahoo.com

Posted

Sold out? Can’t add it to cart... have a $30 bundle I Cary already

Share this comment

where is the link to the livestream?

Share this comment

BIGEASYSAINT

Posted

never saw it go live

Share this comment

Dodgem340

Posted

I don't see how you can add the gasser and it is after 5:00

Share this comment

it's not for sale yet

Share this comment

cord_smg@yahoo.com

Posted

Do we have to pay for the Merch first then we can click on the link?

Share this comment

AGONCA6198

Posted

No sale yet !!!!!!!

Share this comment

cord_smg@yahoo.com

Posted

Well I tried that, wouldn’t take my card number

Share this comment

folks, they aren't gonna put the car up for sale first thing? They want you to watch the show first

Share this comment

Dodgem340

Posted

1 minute ago, loaf said:

folks, they aren't gonna put the car up for sale first thing? They want you to watch the show first

I see that now...guess I will have to watch it...

Share this comment

MYSTICOBRA

Posted

16 minutes ago, loaf said:

it's not for sale yet

Thanks for the video link. I want to watch! 

Share this comment