Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!

By Gary Barnum

This sweet edition of the ’66 Super Nova™ will have you drooling! For over 100 years, the Tootsie Roll has delighted kids of all ages. We pay tribute to this treat with an RLC Exclusive edition! Grab one at HWC on 2/18/20.

SOLD OUT

Not only does it feature deco reminiscent of the iconic candy, but this release comes in a tubular case, complete with an authentic-looking Tootsie Roll wrapper! A Spectraflame brown finish and Real Riders wheels finish off this delight. Pop one into your collection!

GDF91_c_19_003.png GDF91_c_19_002.png

GDF91_c_19_001.png GDF91_PIP_FE_19_001.png

IMG_3959.png IMG_3973.png

IMG_3961.png IMG_3960.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame brown
  • Deco: White roof w/ Tootsie Roll'r and authentic manufacturer logos on sides and painted engine details
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Front - Real Riders 5-spoke wheels; Rear - Real Riders slick drag wheels w/ Firestone tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Red w/ white roll bar

Packaging:

• Cylindrical Tootsie Roll® case with Tootsie Roll® wrapper in white box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2019 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 2/18/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per 2019 RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I was notified that they would charge my card when they ship! You will receive yours within weeks!

Share this comment

BABYRAIDER

Posted

Thanks how did it arrive in mail box or by door thanks in advance

Share this comment

SADDLEBACK

Posted

Found mine on the porch today. Box looked fine, but upon opening, I found the “Tootsie Roll” display case was cracked , as was the internal plastic piece that holds the car in place. What a bummer, especially after spending just under $40 on it.  Hey Mattel.....you packaging SUCKS👎👎👎👎👎 The “Tootsie Roll’r” box and display case are larger than the past, acrylic case offerings, yet the shipping box was the same size.  It was stuffed in a box that was too small!!!! And NO, I’m not going to send it back. I like the car. I’ll just display it loose. Just wish Mattel would do a better job!!!! 

3B410535-4A7F-4E39-A4D7-069744D9851D.jpeg

BA4DE327-7448-45AD-B3C9-4DC49493A1DF.jpeg

5E7277E0-D60F-4E64-A17C-FA2CD6AABCCC.jpeg

Share this comment

jmullane77

Posted

I've got to say this is one of my favorite cars I've ever bought from Hot Wheels. The packing was an awesome idea when you open the box. Very cool. 

I would definitely like to see more things like that when applicable.  

I received my package and the outer box was pretty  beat up and taped all over.. Thankfully everything inside was fine.  #402/ 12500!

Checkout was a little sketchy as usual... Saved info like my CC info not there, gears of death spinning forever, having to log out and back in... then more gears... AND THEN I GOT IT!

Hot Wheels, Please fix this! Everything else on the site is fine except checkout. 

Also, in the past on a few cars, I'd be in the waiting room, and when it finally loads, it takes me to the previous RLC releases page. which of course is long gone.. then I have to go back to the waiting room, make sure the name of the car on sale is in the link and hope to get one before they're sold out. 

Share this comment

Redlinerichie

Posted

Got it yesterday and I'm very happy. Thank you Mattel and RLC,  great job.  Great addition to my family..

20200301_091642.jpg

20200301_085738.jpg

15830835829428811755813217670979.jpg

Share this comment

lornescars

Posted

love it . the thyme is awesome , good job on this one great detail also. 

Share this comment

Why hasnt the e bay members post been deleted yet having his account name is just sending him people to buy his cars. 

Share this comment

lornescars

Posted

i love it one of my faverite cars in my collection love the wraper nice touch 

Share this comment