Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!

By Gary Barnum

This sweet edition of the ’66 Super Nova™ will have you drooling! For over 100 years, the Tootsie Roll has delighted kids of all ages. We pay tribute to this treat with an RLC Exclusive edition! Grab one at HWC on 2/18/20.

SOLD OUT

Not only does it feature deco reminiscent of the iconic candy, but this release comes in a tubular case, complete with an authentic-looking Tootsie Roll wrapper! A Spectraflame brown finish and Real Riders wheels finish off this delight. Pop one into your collection!

GDF91_c_19_003.png GDF91_c_19_002.png

GDF91_c_19_001.png GDF91_PIP_FE_19_001.png

IMG_3959.png IMG_3973.png

IMG_3961.png IMG_3960.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame brown
  • Deco: White roof w/ Tootsie Roll'r and authentic manufacturer logos on sides and painted engine details
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Front - Real Riders 5-spoke wheels; Rear - Real Riders slick drag wheels w/ Firestone tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Red w/ white roll bar

Packaging:

• Cylindrical Tootsie Roll® case with Tootsie Roll® wrapper in white box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2019 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 2/18/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per 2019 RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Waiting and waiting and waiting... fingers crossed

Share this comment

NoWeakLinks

Posted

Why dont i have an option to buy?

Share this comment

dstarr001

Posted

Waiting. Waiting......

Share this comment

in cart , kicked out to sign in Again, no credit card info saved... here we go again

Share this comment

1955GASSER

Posted

Got mine!! Thanks Hot Wheels!!!! In less than 12 minutes!!

Share this comment

Evasive923

Posted

Whew, that was a close one. Almost lost it because of apple pay. For the members who are crying for how much this piece is please cancel your membership. If you're passion about the love of collection, the cost won't hurt you. This particular offer comes in an awesome display which is not the normal one that you get in a small cardboard box. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

Share this comment

HENRYTMOC

Posted

got mine! the wait in the waiting room is much better than it used to be and the speed and efficiency from cart to confirmation has been great since the update.

Share this comment

On 2/17/2020 at 11:08 AM, ATARITEXAS said:

Hopefully this is not a new standard for pricing, because if it is, I'm out! I'm paying this just once!

I'm with you.

Share this comment

It's now 42 minutes after and it's still available.

I guess the total price has made many people decline.

Share this comment

bolovintsev

Posted

I got one but my card wasn't charged. In my order history I see the order, but there are no details when I click on it (no info at all). What's wrong?

Share this comment

I think this the longest a flash sale has gone without selling out!!! I loved the car but passed . Looking forward to the next design!

Share this comment

yeah I got on but the hype of it selling out fast never happened!  Still on sale after 45 minutes!  

Share this comment

Lucky to order one. I realize the cool package costs more due to licensing and packaging extras. Love this hot rod. I will have to put it in an acrylic box, however...unless I REALLY like the tube...lol...which I know is the shape of the Tootsie Roll in that it is longish and round...just not perferated or sectioned like the candy. Or IS it???

Could ask you folks out there replying to long, photo related replies to just copy and paste the author/member user name into your answer body? It is annoying to scroll through all of that repeatedly...which may or may not be the person's intention. I believe I share this request with many. Thank you for your considerations.

The 2019 Super Treasure Hunts were absolutely fantastic. I have them all and even the concept ones. They have a huge WOW factor when in hand. Sorry so many have trouble getting these, but, that's the game we may choose to play.

Share this comment

It's a tough call for hotwheels...I personally find lower production numbers more attractive. Is always cooler to have a rare diecast. 

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

Is it still for sale because of site issues or less interest? I don't think that is clear.  I didn't get brought into the Checkout screen until 12:40.  Never waited that long before.  Not even close.  Good thing is it was smooth sailing from there.  That was a nerve wracking 40 minutes! 

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, TJG777 said:

I think this the longest a flash sale has gone without selling out!!! I loved the car but passed . Looking forward to the next design!

Once I got to the last page and saw $40.22, I was ready to pass to.  

I actually hesitated and came here to this thread to read some comments.

I thought if I lose my chance, so be it.

I did, end up going back to my cart and checking out, but this is probably the only time I'll pay that much here.

Share this comment

Everytime I go to the page it brings me to the login page, I login, go back and I'm stuck in the loop without the ability to add to the cart.

I'm on hold with Mattel but I figure it'll be done before someone can help.  

I've tried all the basic stuff, anyone know what can be done?

Share this comment

21 minutes for mine.

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, jghopslam said:

Is it still for sale because of site issues or less interest? I don't think that is clear.  I didn't get brought into the Checkout screen until 12:40.  Never waited that long before.  Not even close.  Good thing is it was smooth sailing from there.  That was a nerve wracking 40 minutes! 

I thought it was due to the price.

But it may be the site issues.

I didn't have any issues at all, but I see that others did.

Or maybe a combination of price, site issues, and just general interest

Share this comment

BRETTNICHOLSON

Posted

Worst experience I've had with trying to buy one of these piece on here. Thought things had been resolved and had had good experience the last couple of times, not this time. Waited for 25-30 minutes to be kicked out, tried logging back in multiple times with no luck. Finally had to change devices, clear cache and history, log back in and was finally able to get one at 49 minutes. So thankful and lucky I was able to get one and they not be already sold out as really wanted this one for my collection. Hope everyone else had better luck!

Share this comment

juke

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, sdelia said:

Everytime I go to the page it brings me to the login page, I login, go back and I'm stuck in the loop without the ability to add to the cart.

I'm on hold with Mattel but I figure it'll be done before someone can help.  

I've tried all the basic stuff, anyone know what can be done?

I would recommend logging out.

Then clear your browser history and shut down and restart your browser

Then log back in and first go to make sure your credit card info is stored.  If no, re-enter it.

Then finally get back in the queue.

Good luck!

Edited by juke

Share this comment

Have me sweating for 30 minutes. Didn't let me pay for it and had to log off and log in 4 times until it let me make the payment. Hope that it doesn't sell and gives me the chance to buy another two at least. Happy with the one. Good luck to everyone. 

Share this comment