Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!

By Gary Barnum

This sweet edition of the ’66 Super Nova™ will have you drooling! For over 100 years, the Tootsie Roll has delighted kids of all ages. We pay tribute to this treat with an RLC Exclusive edition! Grab one at HWC on 2/18/20.

SOLD OUT

Not only does it feature deco reminiscent of the iconic candy, but this release comes in a tubular case, complete with an authentic-looking Tootsie Roll wrapper! A Spectraflame brown finish and Real Riders wheels finish off this delight. Pop one into your collection!

GDF91_c_19_003.png GDF91_c_19_002.png

GDF91_c_19_001.png GDF91_PIP_FE_19_001.png

IMG_3959.png IMG_3973.png

IMG_3961.png IMG_3960.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame brown
  • Deco: White roof w/ Tootsie Roll'r and authentic manufacturer logos on sides and painted engine details
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Front - Real Riders 5-spoke wheels; Rear - Real Riders slick drag wheels w/ Firestone tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Red w/ white roll bar

Packaging:

• Cylindrical Tootsie Roll® case with Tootsie Roll® wrapper in white box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2019 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 2/18/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per 2019 RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ACTIVE-10

Posted

Great casting n cool idea. I’ll try for one although a little pricey for us Canadians

Share this comment

FASTEDDIE!!!

Posted

4 hours ago, DAR1988 said:

I put more blame on the people buying the stuff. They know better and they are fueling the market. It will never stop until those buyers get smart. Glad I never fell for the whole super treasure hunt thing....it is what it is. Buy what you like, buy in moderation , don't buy for future value but for the fun of it and display and your life will be better for it......

Enjoy....

That's why I'm starting the  Boycott against Malaysian eBay sellers. If people quit buying Super Treasure Hunts from Malaysia sellers They'll have no reason to Steel them from Mattel's Hot Wheel Factory. And then maybe they'll start going in the cases they belong in And then I can start hunting For main lines again. It's really discouraging and no point hunting Hot Wheels when you find a dump bend or big display that hasn't been touched and there isn't a super in it. Barely even look at Main lines anymore.  So boycott against diecast Malaysian eBay sellers.

Screenshot_2020-01-06-21-45-22.png

Screenshot_2020-01-06-21-45-35.png

Screenshot_2020-01-06-21-44-50.png

Screenshot_2020-01-06-21-44-57.png

Share this comment

29.95 is it gold plated no from me love novas but

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted

23 hours ago, DASPOTTER said:

Hey Supply & Demand; Still Cheaper Than eBay!!   I still prefer the Clam Shell over the box, Easy to View Protection.  But it's Ok.2039455960_2019RLCMembership3.thumb.jpg.62a8be783df4f27d029764d379a07ce6.jpg 

I like.Especially with the NEO’s.

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Share this comment

1 hour ago, FASTEDDIE!!! said:

That's why I'm starting the  Boycott against Malaysian eBay sellers. If people quit buying Super Treasure Hunts from Malaysia sellers They'll have no reason to Steel them from Mattel's Hot Wheel Factory. And then maybe they'll start going in the cases they belong in And then I can start hunting For main lines again. It's really discouraging and no point hunting Hot Wheels when you find a dump bend or big display that hasn't been touched and there isn't a super in it. Barely even look at Main lines anymore.  So boycott against diecast Malaysian eBay sellers.

I would not even get so upset about it. It is what it is. I don't even bother with mains anymore , or main exclusives and have never even looked for supers or th. In fact I have exactly two supers and they were given to me by a Friend as a gift. But I have no interest in them beyond that....

Share this comment

Sweet chocolate of mine @ approx 40 lollipops + sugar. Diabetic to get one.

Share this comment

Hot Wheels Staff Does it go up for sale at 9 AM , or 3PM according to the edit at the bottom of the description.

Share this comment

PAINTLAYER1971

Posted

Oh man! Love this so much!...Im all in...

Share this comment

SPIKE#322

Posted

I'm all in. That car is beautiful. Love the color on the Super Nova. I'll be ready to try and get one of these for my collection. The Chevy truck was great but this one is a must.Great job Hot Wheels. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Don't forget that shipping is based off the cost of the item. This one's $29.99 which means $7.95 shipping.

Share this comment

awesome, just wish sale was during non working days/hours

Share this comment

Redlinerichie

Posted

Wow, RLC has done it again with an awesome car and awesome colors. I pride myself on the fact that I'm a RLC member, which gives me the opportunity to purchase these cool cars.  I'm definitely in on this one.  Way to go HWC.  #rlcmemberforlife #redlinerichie #mattelfreak 

Share this comment

KEITHRYBOLT

Posted

Can’t wait to get one of these I will be ordering this love this car

Share this comment

CarcollectorCole45

Posted

Imma get one tomorrow I like the casting and I think it would be a cool addition to my collection of cars.

Share this comment

I really like this car, but am sad at the higher price.  That being said, I like MOST of the RLC & Premium releases, along with a few mainline cars.  I lost interest in TH's when the Super prices jumped & the paint started peeling off.

"Collect what you like; like what you collect."   -anonymous 

PS: grammar has gone by the wayside... ouch!

Share this comment

Quick question: why is all of that eBay data garbage necessary?

• Like 1

Share this comment

ATARITEXAS

Posted

Hopefully this is not a new standard for pricing, because if it is, I'm out! I'm paying this just once!

Share this comment

Hot-Rod Mike

Posted

Dang $30.00 + shipping almost $40.00 bucks for one car. I don’t like this one. It seems that the price just keeps going up as the last one was 25+ shipping. Come on RLC what happened to $19.00 ? I am not sure I will waste my $$$ on this one. 

Share this comment

nodalpoint

Posted (edited)

After the poor QC on the C-10 and the cost of this due to packaging, I'm passing. I also think upping the number to 12,500 doesn't make these seem too exclusive anymore. It's a nice looking car but I'd rather have one without the gimmicky packaging and added shipping costs.

Edited by nodalpoint

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted (edited)

To me 12,500  cars offered in the RLC is not many considering we probably have more members that 12,500. Plus RLC Hotwheels are WORLDWIDE. This BADBOY will sellout no matter the cost. It will sellout  even if a lot of collectors do not buy it. That makes room for us to buy another one after time limit. My thing is if I do not want it I would say so and not try to keep others from buying. After 16 straight years as an RLC Member I have seen post that members post negative about not buying a car and then on sale day I see some of those same members post:

”” I GOT ONE “”. I want one and will try for one. Price and all.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by WILLIEB47

Share this comment

RUSSELL7766@GMAIL.COM

Posted

Stop crying about the price this will sell out fast 

Share this comment

Nah...no sweet tooth for me.  I will pass mostly due to the price point.  Good luck to those in the chase.

Share this comment

Got mine in 8 minutes, good luck everyone 😁👍🏻

Share this comment