Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!

By Gary Barnum

This sweet edition of the ’66 Super Nova™ will have you drooling! For over 100 years, the Tootsie Roll has delighted kids of all ages. We pay tribute to this treat with an RLC Exclusive edition! Grab one at HWC on 2/18/20.

SOLD OUT

Not only does it feature deco reminiscent of the iconic candy, but this release comes in a tubular case, complete with an authentic-looking Tootsie Roll wrapper! A Spectraflame brown finish and Real Riders wheels finish off this delight. Pop one into your collection!

GDF91_c_19_003.png GDF91_c_19_002.png

GDF91_c_19_001.png GDF91_PIP_FE_19_001.png

IMG_3959.png IMG_3973.png

IMG_3961.png IMG_3960.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame brown
  • Deco: White roof w/ Tootsie Roll'r and authentic manufacturer logos on sides and painted engine details
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Front - Real Riders 5-spoke wheels; Rear - Real Riders slick drag wheels w/ Firestone tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Red w/ white roll bar

Packaging:

• Cylindrical Tootsie Roll® case with Tootsie Roll® wrapper in white box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2019 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 2/18/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per 2019 RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Tootsie Roll’r: RLC Exclusive ’66 Super Nova™!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

REDBARON1818

Posted

NICE but 29.99  + Shipping ??  I'll ill get one but  WOW!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Why does the stick show only 4704 units, but it then states each vehicle is one of 12500?

Which one is the real number?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this comment

636JAYBRD

Posted

Got my 30.00 bucks ready..Take it H/W.. They will be hundreds on eBay after sale.  but NOT mine.. love this car. great job Hot wheels..🙌👍

• Haha 1

Share this comment

Moparfanatic

Posted

Welcome to "CANDY STRYPER" 2.0........this time it's actual candy and VERY VERY COOL!! (not to say that the Candy styler was a bad realease, it's just the entire "wrapper" wink wink!!!! Love it, I can't wait till next Tues @NOON (9am pacific)! Outstanding work guys, like what coming down the road too!!!!

Share this comment

WILLIEB47

Posted (edited)

I will try for 1. I thought the AMMO Gasser was BA,now I am also saying this TOOTISE ROLL is BA also. GOOD LUCK fellow RLC Members Tuesday.

🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Edited by WILLIEB47
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, 636JAYBRD said:

Got my 30.00 bucks ready..Take it H/W.. They will be hundreds on eBay after sale.  but NOT mine.. love this car. great job Hot wheels..🙌👍

Lol hundreds? Ummm no it wont

Share this comment

DAR1988

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, 636JAYBRD said:

At 12500 there is no way it will get into the hundreds.

Edited by DAR1988

Share this comment

9 hours ago, sdelia said:

Why does the stick show only 4704 units, but it then states each vehicle is one of 12500?

Which one is the real number?

12500. The 4704 was just for sample purposes. Ignore that number....

Share this comment

LOVE the car AND the deco!

BTW: with S/H i think the price is $38  :classic_sad: ;  this COST may slow the sell-out?

Share this comment

I have waited all year for this one. But Wow 29.99, plus shipping, plus taxes, plus exchange to CAD = almost $70 CAD + 2 weeks for delivery. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

That tootsie roll 1966 super Chevy nova gasser is awesome. 👍I will try to get one.👍

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

I love those gassers and this ones certainly one of the coolest I've seen . I do hope the higher price isn't the new standard for boxed cars, it is a unique and cool packaging. I guess we'll see.

Share this comment

Hot rod

Posted (edited)

I said sweet to, when I saw the 66 nova...All dentist loves patient that eat tootsie rolls.

Edited by hot rod

Share this comment

Davidstringray

Posted

That is a great looking Nova!  Hope I can get one!

Thank you for the innovative ideas, they make collecting Hot Wheels and being a Red Line Club Member so much fun! 

Share this comment

Mr. Tim H

Posted

This is one of my favorite castings. I hope I can get one.

Share this comment

hey02fatboy

Posted

Awesome looking car! Hope I get one. 2020 is a new year.

Share this comment

Definitely no "Slow Poke!" Hope I can get me 1. The whole year of buying has been strange. On a roll immediately getting all the releases. Going cold and missing several with the very same problems others have experienced. Got hot again getting each release for a while. The last 3 have been cold for me and no luck here. Would be nice to end on a high note for the year. Owned several cars during my lifetime and always wanted to own a Nova. Could have bought a restored classic not long ago for a really good price but didn't have the $17.5K to buy it (valued at $22-$25K). This nice diecast representing Novas would do for now.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

VERA LYNN

Posted

Sweet hope to get on best luck to all I grew by the tootsie roll factory in Chicago so would be cool to have

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

Nice hope to score  one best luck all

Share this comment

Technician68

Posted

She’s a keeper nice job but a tad pricey.

Share this comment

SADDLEBACK

Posted

Price increase is sure gonna cut into my eBay profit......lol 

Must be the wrapper that raised the cost.  Still cool car as is the wrapper. Maybe I will get lucky on Tuesday. 

Share this comment

jimmybink

Posted

Man@ Just days before being eligible to become an RLC member. I need one as bad as the Owl who ate the Tootsie Pop.

Share this comment

HOTWHEEL03

Posted

😲Holy Moly....$30 + shipping...smh

• Haha 1

Share this comment