Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Team Transport Mix 1 Gets Back to Haulin’!

BlogHeader-Team-Transport?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=850&resMode=sharp2

By Allen Voivod

Our Team Transport Premium Assortment is ready for the long asphalt haul in 2019! Remember, this assortment features cars and haulers in coordinated decos, made with the same level of quality and detail as our signature Car Culture series. Look for Mix 1 to hit the pegs in March.

Of particular note in Mix 1 is the red Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-X, which is the third version of the iconic racing livery (after the previously produced blue and green liveries) inspired by and celebrating our friends at JDM Legends. Also, the Datsun 510 completes a BRE trilogy for Hot Wheels! And we got a little punny with the '66 Super Nova…

FYT09?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_01a?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_02a?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_03a?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_04a?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_05?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_06?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_07?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT09_08?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
'66 Super Nova/Retro Rig

FYT04?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_01?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_02?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_03?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_04?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_05?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_06?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_07?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT04_08?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-X/Sakura Sprinter

FYT12?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_01?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_02?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_03?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_04?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_05?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_06?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_07?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
FYT12_08?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=400& resMode=sharp2
Datsun 510/Fleet Flyer

Team Transport Mix 1 Checklist:

• Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-X/Sakura Sprinter
  • '66 Super Nova/Retro Rig
  • Datsun 510/Fleet Flyer

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Kitfireburn

Posted

Totally AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I'm snagging one of all of these as soon as i find them!

Share this comment

on the look out for these

Share this comment

Can't wait to get these

Share this comment

Kinda funny how you release this team transport information on April 15th saying they should be on pegs by march. ???????????

Share this comment

REDBARON1818

Posted

In March?? They've been around since March yes....I've gotten a couple sets. But these are great!!! LOVE THAT NOVA!!

Share this comment

Moparfanatic

Posted

These are very cool and if not for the Snake & Mongoo$e pair this group would be the best by far of the 9 trucks/cars released to date!!!

Share this comment

Thevision

Posted

Man, that Nova is sweet!! I found the other two last week.

Share this comment

Moparfanatic

Posted

It would really be nice if the releases of the different assorted premium cars and team transports would be a bit more uniform as opposed to either blowing thru tank after tank of gas to go to all the area Walmarts on an almost daily basis in order to MAYBE get lucky and either beat the scalpers or grab up the scraps of said scalpers if you don't!! The funny thing is all the assorted narratives you'll get from different toy managers such as "Mattel controls what we get" or the "we only get what the warehouse sends us" and the always popular "I put an order in several weeks ago so they should be here sometime soon"!! The more recent and extremely confusing example of poor customer relations is this shelf reset that goes on at both Walmart and Target which always takes forever for them to get done byt then once it is and you've got all these empty holes throughout the diecast isle especially is the excuse of "I don't know when we'll be getting any new stock in" even after just doing the reset where most of the barcodes for the "new items" should still be fresh in their minds which begs the question of just who is running the toy department and how do you get in touch with them to find out just what the heck is going on!!! I know this may sound like an adult complaining about toys but by the same token arent these "toys" aimed toward "collectors" which tend to be mainly adults??? Sorry to vent but it gets a bit irratating when something has been released and has been out for well over a month and you see the scalpers all over eBay gouging buyers on them all while you go out to your local stores and still don't find any sign of them!!!

Share this comment

TIMB1961

Posted

Duster81 makes an excellent point. On the pegs I'm March, Mattel. What planet? April 16th is here & NADA on the pegs in the Chicagoland/N.W. IN REGION ANYWHERE, not to mention in S.W WI, S.W. MI..... Lots of them are on the bay & in 1stops warehouse.... got a case shipped from a friend for $50 bucks. Very, very nice. Look for the gloss black variant on the 'Black Hole', '66 Super Nova. It's SWEET & SHINY as opposed to satin black. Gotta have 2 of each. I hear that there is going to be a dual car transporter coming out too......come on Mattel Please get your distribution system groovin'. Is it gonna be like the 2019 Zamacs this only showing up in 5 to 9 states, if that. Just sayin'. Respectfully.... what ever happened the 50th favorites Kroger Shippers that never showed up last fall/winter that were to have the exclusive black/dk. blue 'Big Deal', '55 Chevy Bel Air Gassers. New was flooded with them last year & they barely got any of the magenta ones, backwards. Oddly enough the Chicago N.W. Burbs 'Food-4-Less stores had shippers with a low count of the black big deals & the stores in the S. Burbs got shippers w/o the blackies & full of the magenta ones. There are 6 Krogers within 200 miles & none of the stores got any 4 x 4 shippers & that's when Kroger/Mattel had there 'Win a Trip to the Design Center'..... sorry for combining topics but it's all about packing & disribution. The real feux pot was when Walmart & Meijer got the 10 count 50th favorites cases with the black bid deal rather than the magenta ones. Again, respectfully..... Easter shippers, Lord only knows

Share this comment

TIMB1961

Posted

Post correction: Last year New Zealand was flooded with the black '55 Gassers. Auto fill sucks & spell check needs a spell, spell checker......

Share this comment

TIMB1961

Posted

Excellent narrative from MOPARFANATIC. It could not have been expressed more succinctly, cheers & hurrah!!!!! W.T.G., MOPARFANATIC..... timb/Timb61/thePlantman. Still kicken'

Share this comment

azurite

Posted

I think redline club members should get first crack at anything new coming out. I don't see why they cannot fill club members orders first, then release them to whom ever, like they normally would, I thought that would be one of the benefits of being a member, I guess I was mistaken, I feel like I paid a premium to get the chance to be first in line, but it appears we're the last to know, and somebody else is cashing in on it.

Share this comment

donnyboy43

Posted

Nice! So, when is the Summit Racing '55 gasser/retro rig coming out?

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

I'm in the Tampa bay area and nothing here yet. The first Team Transport set eventually showed up a few months after the announcement but only a few at a time.

Share this comment

YES, Definitely MOPARFANATIC the Snake and Mongoose transports are the best. Got 2 sets, 1 set with 2 black power wagons from the mopar set for $50 at a swap meet then found the other set at walmart for 12.97 ea. RIP Tom McEwen. The black Nova does look sick. Gonna have to get it. Looks like a sick old school street racer. make more of these 60's and 70's muscle cars. You can have the datsuns,nissans,bmws whatever......

Share this comment

DMTZ6666

Posted

Hot Wheels Team Transport Supreme Car Culture? When is this coming out? Will they be offered at the Hot Wheels Website, RLC Club?
I already see them on Ebay? How are these sellers getting them if they are not offered through Hot Wheels websites or Shop?
Can Hot wheels staff please respond with some information. Posted 4/17/19

Share this comment

SCOTTNICKL@YAHOO.COM

Posted

Still on the lookout for any of these plus still missing. Snake and Mongoose haulers nothing in or around Milwaukee Kenosha or Northern Illinois.

Share this comment

_megatron_

Posted

So, when is the East Coast getting these? Distribution over here sucks. Also, when is the next RLC Car release?

Share this comment

HATMEALSMAN

Posted

cool1 where do I find these?

Share this comment

750gixxer

Posted

When can I buy one? Where can I buy 1?
This being my first time as an RLC member, I have to say I am a little disappointed in the "member benefits." So far I've only been able to purchase 2 things I've found available on this site, and 1 of them before I was a member. I guess I was wrong in thinking that this would be the best way to learn about and have the opportunity to purchase new releases and up top date product. Such a shame.

Share this comment

SLASHER11572373296

Posted

Azurite, Amen. I totally agree with you. Last year, I didn't get enough RLC offerings to have enough
Rewards points-what a SHAMe !

Share this comment

SLASHER11572373296

Posted

I was lucky enough to find all three of these at a Walmart in one day. These are fun to mix & match
other cars with, especially the Black Hole rig. I had made a custom set of the '66 Nova prior to these
using a '55 Chevy cab & also used a '55 Chevy gasser to go with it. This set will be fun for you customizers out there. I'm starting on a '59 Chevy pro mod set. The ideas are endless! I'm stoked about that "Summit" set to be released.

Share this comment

They are released here in Northern Indiana - but of course your not gonna find the black Nova, all my walmarts have the others, Scalpers taking the Nova.

Share this comment

dinocels

Posted

I have been sitting here typing away and i am having a hard time expressing my frustration in a way that the "Powers that Be" would take note of how ridiculous this is and angry i am over the fact that this is becoming a regular non interest in customer satisfaction by them and its unacceptable to leave their members out of the loop on all these including the newer one from Supreme a couple days ago, and these have been out for a while now being sold by every price gouger on ebay to craigslist for more than a month now and this news flash if you wanna call it that might have helped me score one if it was released before the release of the cars on the pegs in stores!!! I don't know what else to say but thank you for nothing mattel !! i guess...

Share this comment

dinocels

Posted

I don't know how anyone could defend this sort of way of doing business with their loyalist of fans and leaving them out of the loop for so long, even after paying to be part of an exclusive club to get the advantage on some of the higher priced items, the items that are priced so high that the average parent will not pay so their kid could blow it up with a pack of salutes when they get bored with it.I have been spending to much time investing into this hobby to come up short every time. The only way you could possibly defend this problem to not just me but so many more on this site and more at the local clubs around the country is you must be part of the problem... IE; retail store management and employees along with mattel employees and management. I would have to quit my job and live in the parking lots of these retailers to even have a slight chance at it and even that might be not enough

Share this comment