Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Special Edition: Supreme Team Transport!

BlogHeader_HWC-Supreme-Team-Transport?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=850&resMode=sharp2

By Allen Voivod

Since 1994, Supreme has embodied quality, style, and authenticity. From their store in downtown Manhattan, they became the home of New York City skate culture, and expanded into a global community. They've collaborated with generations of artists, photographers, designers, musicians, and more.

Now, their next collaboration is ready to hit the streets! Hot Wheels has worked with Supreme to create a special edition for our Car Culture Team Transport series. This special edition features Real Riders wheels and uses our iconic 90s-style blue card packaging. The Fleet Flyer and ’92 BMW M3 wear the iconic Supreme logo with printed logos for the decos and custom license plates. Find them only at Supreme boutique shops and webstores on 4/18/19.

A75_00Acrop?&fmt=jpg&qlt=85&wid=600&resMode=sharp2
Car Culture Team Transport - Supreme:
Fleet Flyer/‘92 BMW M3

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ghostmunchies

Posted

Sold out in literal seconds to scalpers, what a joke.

Share this comment

dan2286

Posted

This Team Transport should be an RLC exclusive since it's a special edition. At least we'll have a chance to grab one.

Share this comment

TenaciousTiger

Posted

Scalpers, again. Wish RLC allowed us to purchase them.

Share this comment

Demon23

Posted

Yeah up on eBay already triple the price. I hope it will be available for RLC members. At a later date or something.

Share this comment

datsim_labelle

Posted

Sold out in seconds ... I had to pay 3 times the original price on eBay ... -_-

Share this comment

Ballinbutbroke

Posted

I work down the street in la and couldn't even get in to buy one. You had to rsvp which was on Tuesday.

Share this comment

Moparfanatic

Posted

Why bother posting this when there was literally no chance to get one? Pathetic!!

Share this comment

REDBARON1818

Posted

Good thing we got this notification on the 18th!!! SIGH!

Share this comment

Bigmando87

Posted

150 bucks on ebay already geez!!

Share this comment

SuperRoadster

Posted

Please give RLC members a chance to purchase it

Share this comment

JuvenileOniomaniac

Posted

RLC should have sold these exclusively, we pay membership only to get redirected.

Share this comment

SLASHER11572373296

Posted

I have an idea for all of us. Please don't pay the scalpers 3 times or more for these items, let them keep what they have-DON'T PATRONIZE THEM-simple!!

Share this comment

RAMRODW31

Posted

It would've been nice to be notified about this sale or have been given the chance to purchase here .. This all falls in line pretty much with the same games as the Magnus Porsche , Magnus had them in his possession and selling them on his site . People quickly purchased and he signed them for the purchasers and next they were on e-bay for $175.00 - $200.00 each .. Yes this time we were given an option to purchase on line , but they were already out !! Plus its interesting that the amount to be sold on line I felt was a joke , because the ones already being sold on E-Bay from Magnus with signature were also already numbered .. What gives ??

Share this comment

nodalpoint

Posted

More benefits of my RLC membership...

Share this comment

MR.MAC11572373230

Posted

This is another recent disappointment, following right on the heels of the KMart.com special case bundles that were sold out before they were even posted. I have been an avid collector since the early 1990s, and my kids filled their share of car cases in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, along with a slew of other boy's and girl's Mattel products. When collecting some disappointments are to be expected. But hey, give us loyal Mattel customers and RedLine Club guys a break. It really takes the joy out of collecting when it is all about chasing the dollars!

Share this comment

DJ_0424

Posted

This is crazy.
Members don't get a chance.
We should be the first.

Share this comment

Timmers

Posted

I thought as a RLC member you received a early window to purchase
Special edition Hot Wheels ! This is not ok.

Share this comment

CHRALL1970

Posted

This should have been a RLC exclusive - at the very least, RLC should have notified us and allowed early chance to purchase.

Share this comment

WOW. 2 months in RLC and its all the same complaints about "exclusive" car releases. I agree. What did i pay for? A patch and a camaro. might be my only year.

Share this comment

Felix23

Posted

Thank you Mattel...this was sold out before it even appeared on the app! As a person who firmly believes in not purchasing from scalpers I will just pretend this team transport never saw the light of day! No bueno...

Share this comment

RossLogic

Posted

This is nuts. I purchased my RLC membership for things like this.

Share this comment

Guest 3220738

Posted

Cool, I check the web site daily I didn't see this posted until today. Do I want a red with white letters hauler, nah. Do I want to be notified so I can at least have a chance yes. Thank you for the no chance advertisement. Whomever is your customer rep for this should at the least be informed its pretty rude to post the day of. Well that's unless you enjoy laughing at your customer base.

I am sure your customer base only wants respect nothing more. This was less than that and if you cant see that then there is something wrong.

Share this comment

Guest 80258302

Posted

Not a single comment without complaint, very mature.

Anyway, I hope I get to see this set in person sometime. This is a very clean set to me. Although I don't like the partner brand I think that the deco is very striking and fits well for the partnership.

Share this comment

BigCuntry

Posted

I think mattel is ripping people off by selling rlc memberships if they aren't gonna get the chance to use it for its intended purpose! This was another total fail, first kday cases go on sale a week early online with no warning then this sale with absolutely no heads up at all! Really shows how much Mattel cares about their customers and how hard theyre willing to try lol. How many other exclusive cars are gonna go on sale with no warning, no offer to rlc members first, no way of beating out the scalpers.

Share this comment

Kyle.Wynne22

Posted

For everybody complaining about "this should have been RLC" and "why didn't you notify us earlier" and "what did I get a membership for?".... Just. Stop. Fatlace wasn't on here. Guaczilla wasn't on here. Period Correct wasn't on here. These aren't items made by Hot Wheels for Hot Wheels. They are items made by Hot Wheels FOR THE CONTRACTING COMPANY. The Magnus Walker Porsche was made for HWC/RLC, and Magnus was given the opportunity to sell it at his shop early. You want to complain about it selling out so fast on Supreme's site? Do your research. This collaboration was announced TWO MONTHS AGO on Orange Track Diecast, which is run by Brad, and editor on THIS site. Almost every single article you read or YouTube video you watch about buying Supreme will tell you that you're going to need a bot program if you want to stand any kind of a chance. This was made and aimed at Supreme collectors, not Hot Wheels collectors. "Scalpers" this and "resellers" that. JUST STOP. You are talking about a company that sold out on $4,000 hand painted porcelain sculptures a month ago in LESS THAN THIRTY SECONDS. We stepped into THEIR world, NOT the other way around. You have issues hitting sales on here? Again, DO YOUR RESEARCH. There is an amazing search function that will lead you to all the tips and tricks on how to not get stuck in the waiting room until sellout. This is my second year in RLC, and I've been successful since the start. Want to know how? I DO MY RESEARCH AND DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING TO JUST BE HANDED TO ME! There are forums that cover pretty much any and every topic you might have questions about. And most of those, you don't even need to be an RLC member to access! "Why wasn't I notified of the sale?" Ummmm... did you check the Announcements forum? Did you click the News tab and do that basic thing you learn in elementary school called READING? Did you check in here on Friday to see the next week's sale (like it has been for YEARS)? "I didn't get my e-mail".... again... search. Gary has explained NUMEROUS times that you have to call Customer Service to get that fixed. You are probably the same people that cry about not finding anything on the pegs when you go to Walmart once a week in the middle of the afternoon. You want something? WORK FOR IT. Stop acting like you're entitled, even if you're an RLC member. Stop expecting things to be handed to you. Use all of your available resources (Forums, OTDC, Lamley, the site not to be named, Facebook) and stop being lazy. Your skull is there to protect your most vital organ.... It's about time you stop crying, stop complaining, and use it.

Share this comment