Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

SDCC Hot Wheels® Armored Batmobile™ Vehicle Details

By Allen Voivod

San Diego Comic-Con kicks off July 17th, and pre-orders for the Armored Batmobile™ at the Mattel Shop ended June 23rd.

The details about pre-ordering, and for buying it at Mattel’s SDCC booth, are below. But first, have a look at the convention edition collectible you can score from Mattel!

Armored Batmobile ™ ($25)

Hot Wheels joins the BATMAN™ 80th Anniversary celebration with this show-stopping tribute to the BATMOBILE™ featured in 1989’s hit film, Batman™. Poised for action in a dark GOTHAM CITY™ alley with BATMAN™ himself standing guard, this crime-fighting machine is ready for anything. When trouble comes, a protective armored shell is magically revealed and lowered onto the BATMOBILE™, cocooning it from evil in all its forms!

GDF97_C_19_261?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid

GDF97_C_19_282-rev?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85

GDF97_C_19_275-rev?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85
GDF97_C_19_322-rev?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85
GDF97_C_19_317-rev?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85
GDF97_C_19_161?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid

GDF97_C_19_361?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid
GDF97_PIP_19_063?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&w

GDF97_PIP_19_016_v2?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=8

Now, we need you to take note of the following: You MUST be an SDCC ticket holder. If you are not, then you will not be able to purchase this item. We’ll have a limited supply on hand for purchase at SDCC, too, so if you’ve got a ticket to the show, you’ll have a shot at getting this item.

Good luck, and have a great time at SDCC!

Purchase limits per item and per customer may apply. Attendee must visit the Mattel booth (#2945) at the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con: San Diego Convention Center, 111 Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101, for the opportunity to purchase this item.

Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, and wheel type.

BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)

HWC Staff
  • Like 1
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

NICE!
Wish I could go.
Amazing packaging.
Best Batmobile yet.
WISHLIST: Mainline Batmobile with metal body, plastic body if need be for cost. That way we can customize for a metal/metal.
Thanks for the product.

Share this comment

Moparfanatic

Posted

I know this is a useless comment in the grand scheme of things but why is this just now being posted let alone posted at all considering it can no longer be pre-purchased not to mention the fact that it could never be ordered unless you were one of the fortunate few to be going to an event halfway across the universe (hyperbole intended)? Its nice to see it but dang man why when most members will never ever see one in real life let alone have an opportunity to own one!!! It's kind of a slap in the face to post it knowing it's not even something we the paying members of RLC can get!!! COOL but not so cool ya' dig??

Share this comment

Very Nice, but I agree with MOPARFANATIC

Share this comment

Neat looking packaging and cars , and yep Moparfanatic, we'll probably never have one. As for conventions , how about a little love for South Florida one of these times. Had fun at the legends stop in MIami, would love to go to a convention one day, but not travel 1000+ miles to get there.

Share this comment

Very Nice, but I agree with MOPARFANATIC

Share this comment

ONEGREENRAY

Posted

Guys I feel your pain. the last EAST COAST convention was Pittsburgh in 2017. I believe before that was ten years.

The east coast gets forgotten by collectors events unlim. all the time.

Share this comment

Ice Flames

Posted

I agree with MOPARFANATIC

Share this comment

roderick1951

Posted

will only see it on E-bay

Share this comment