Mattel Hot Wheels Community

RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930 w/ Akira Nakai Figurine!

By Gary Barnum

Does “RWB” stand for “Really Wide Base”? No! It’s RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF, the company that specializes in customizing Porsche cars and founded by Akira Nakai. Nakai is known for his Porsche modifications, and we pay tribute to him with this RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930. A figurine of the popular tuner himself is included! Get it here at HWC on 4/14/20.

SOLD OUT

The Hot Wheels Porsche 930 casting returns with an opening hood and doors for the first time! With Real Riders wheels and Akira Nakai standing by, it seemed only sensible to house this edition in a solid, branded acrylic case. Widen your collection with this beauty!

GDF84_C_20_004.png

GDF84_C_20_001.png     GDF84_C_20_002.png

GDF84_C_20_006-noRLClogo.png     GDF84_C_20_005.png

GDF84_C_20_007.png     GDF84_C_20_008.png

GDF84_C_20_009.png     GDF84_C_20_003.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood and doors, Akira Nakai figurine
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Deco: RAUH-Welt logo on windshield and sides; Porsche logo on hood
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels w/ gold hubs
  • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details and black roll bar

Packaging:

• Acrylic case in decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 4/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ppalestini

Posted

I also lost my place and wasn't able to purchase the Porsche. In my case it's happened a few times and it'

s always with the more popular sales. The less popular ones I get within 10-15 minutes. Is it load related?

bigjake72

Posted

another horrible rlc experience,glitches,glitches and more,never even received my rlc member car yet but I can not get it anyway as i live on border and always go to the US postal box to pick up but border is closed,can not even get the gasser from last year coming up as said can not change address,I think the site and customer service needs to be looked at seriously..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
AdrianV

Posted

It happens all the time, some people's internet is faster than others, and the waiting room is like a lottery thing. Just because you have a membership doesn't guarantee that you're going to get a car, you get the opportunity to participate for a chance to get a car. the only one you get for sure is the membership car. 

James 88

Posted (edited)

Very Disappointed after logging in at 11:47 to wait in the Waiting Room for 47 mins. and a Sold Out  finally came up.  My first time as a Collector Buyer : (VERY DISAPPOINTED MEMBER)

iF THERE IS ONLY 12,500 MEMBERS AND THE SALE IS 12,500 UNITS HOW DOES THAT ADD UP ?

E bay is already full of resales. I don't have a E bay store. Just a Collector . Frustrated

Edited by James 88
  • Like 2
RAPTORPEG

Posted

22 minutes ago, Tgwheels said:

Seriously. What a joke this was. There’s a serious flaw on this site.. How is it that I got out of the waiting room at 12:03 and it was already “sold out” but yet you have people getting one after 16 mins, 30 mins etc.. I’m not usually a complainer but there is definitely something wrong with this picture.

As a first year RLC member and going through that mess just to join this takes the cake. Ive got such a bad taste in my mouth that I’m wondering why I even joined. I mean you cant make enough for members that it has to sell out In 3 mins? Well for me anyways, so so unfair. Hope you do second chance offered because again someone dropped the ball.  I was denied 3 mins in..

yep...first time member also...and what a joke to try and purchase cars thru the site...guess ebay is looking alot better now !

ntushiah

Posted

Seriously, I signed up to become an RLC member so I can buy stuff, not to sit in a queue only to reach a sold out page, this is the 2nd time already

• Like 3
VERA LYNN

Posted

Fair warning 

20200414_122323.jpg

Tgwheels

Posted

9 minutes ago, WMLTJ143 said:

I thought my computer was frozen, then after 30+ minutes in waiting room in finally sent me to check out and I got 1.

Maybe you’ve been a member for years and us first year RLC members get the “sold out” link. Something stinks.

PIKMIN916

Posted

So what's the point of joining the redline club if you can't even get one!! JUST MAKE MORE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!Screw the resellers on EBAY that have 3 and 4 for sell and I can't even get 1...How is that possible  ..RLC feedback link doesn't even work.  MAKE MORE CARS!!! Half the people that join the RLC just do so to resale!  Waited 2 years to join RLC and can't even get the first listed car....MAKE MORE CARS at least make one for each RLC member...THAT SEEMS PRETTY SIMPLE.. I don't care about resale value I collect for they joy of collecting not making money. So disappointing...Must be Trumps fault.... lol.  

THANKS MATTEL 

• Like 4

I’m not all that upset I wasn’t able to get one as it adds to the excitement of collecting.... but it is very disappointing to see how poorly the website works in general.

Congratts to those who got their RWB.... I am jealous 🙃

• Like 1
billydales_9

Posted

Checked out 12:23

• Like 1
Chrisnakam

Posted

Tried to get one, but the waiting room is seriously messed up. Mine said sold out at 11:17 CT, while others were able to buy theirs at 11:30 CT. The link to “help” and let them know we couldn’t buy it doesn’t work, unsurprisingly. Upgrade the site already. I love Hot Wheels, but it’s getting ridiculous. 

• Like 2
Enzo-Armani

Posted

I doubt they'll increase the production limit... I mean, producing more would lower the collectors value on these RLC models. 12,000 is already alot in my opinion. 

Chrisnakam

Posted

32 minutes ago, Enzo-Armani said:

Guess I'm buying it on ebay... 😞

33 minutes ago, Enzo-Armani said:

Guess I'm buying it on ebay... 😞

For $20-$40 more than it sold for on here...

Tgwheels

Posted

1 minute ago, billydales_9 said:

Checked out 12:23

Huh, 20 minutes after i was told it was “sold out”. Real Nice! Sounds fair!

Tnismo96hb

Posted

1 minute ago, Tgwheels said:

Huh, 20 minutes after i was told it was “sold out”. Real Nice! Sounds fair!

Try 2 minutes, in... it showed sold out, then kicked me out, repeat process, nada, zilch, zip, nope.

Guys we were having issues before they opened up to add more members so what did we expect?!!!  I understand the old timers like me here dealing with this but all the first time members demanding their cars now is a bit crazy.  

• Like 2
Kenosis

Posted

So we paid for a membership, to get exclusives cars but we cannot buy anything since you guys cannot figure out how to prepare a server for fair competition. After sitting in a waiting room for 35 minutes I got Nothing. This club is not that exclusive.

• Like 1
brownsugarchan

Posted

41 minutes ago, ThunderWolf29 said:

Same here, So sad

7A0E9848-8962-4C5A-8872-00AB6891EF3B.png

You know, I waited in the waiting room, Finally got through after 40 something minutes, then it wouldn't let me click the add to cart box, because it said I had to be an RLC member under it. the box was just grayed out. 

I am an RLC member, and even received my 2020 RLC stuff. I was also logged in too. 

I don't understand it. Hotwheels, PLEASE get this fixed. Also, this was before it was "sold out" 

After trying to reload a few times, it took me back into the waiting room, and then the purchase page loaded again and it then showed as sold out. 

• Like 1
Tgwheels

Posted

2 minutes ago, Mr. H said:

Guys we were having issues before they opened up to add more members so what did we expect?!!!  I understand the old timers like me here dealing with this but all the first time members demanding their cars now is a bit crazy.  

So let me get this straight.. your saying because I’m a new member was out of the waiting room at 12:03 I shouldn’t be complaining? Tough luck new guy? Do you believe in fairness or you want priority over people before you?

Enzo-Armani

Posted (edited)

nice i was able to cancel my $120 ebay purchase and get one fore $85... noice!

Edited by Enzo-Armani
Duplicate
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
Thunderguts

Posted

Congratulations Hot Wheels! You got me! You suckered me into a RLC membership and got my one-time $30 payment with the deluded belief that I would be able to purchase exclusive cars. Now instead of keeping me as a 10+ year member with all those additional fees you’ll lose my membership after one year. Does this make long term business sense?

• Like 4
Sr HerDez

Posted

I'm really bummed - I'm a new member and these Porsches are some of my favorite castings. I set my alarm, my reminder, I checked into the room on the dot and was placed on hold for my cart, then when I wanted to check out, I get a kickback and placed back into the waiting room only to be told the item is sold out. I still haven't even seen the casting I was promised with the purchase of my RLC membership. That was a month ago. Hot Wheels really let me and as it appears, many others down with this one. 

• Like 5

This is now closed for further comments