Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930 w/ Akira Nakai Figurine!

By Gary Barnum

Does “RWB” stand for “Really Wide Base”? No! It’s RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF, the company that specializes in customizing Porsche cars and founded by Akira Nakai. Nakai is known for his Porsche modifications, and we pay tribute to him with this RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930. A figurine of the popular tuner himself is included! Get it here at HWC on 4/14/20.

SOLD OUT

The Hot Wheels Porsche 930 casting returns with an opening hood and doors for the first time! With Real Riders wheels and Akira Nakai standing by, it seemed only sensible to house this edition in a solid, branded acrylic case. Widen your collection with this beauty!

GDF84_C_20_004.png

GDF84_C_20_001.png     GDF84_C_20_002.png

GDF84_C_20_006-noRLClogo.png     GDF84_C_20_005.png

GDF84_C_20_007.png     GDF84_C_20_008.png

GDF84_C_20_009.png     GDF84_C_20_003.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood and doors, Akira Nakai figurine
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Deco: RAUH-Welt logo on windshield and sides; Porsche logo on hood
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels w/ gold hubs
  • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details and black roll bar

Packaging:

• Acrylic case in decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 4/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

jmullane77

Posted

Got my order in 32 minutes. A little long but this car looks amazing!! 💪💪

Share this comment

AGBCHIEF

Posted

Get these for my son while he's at school. Since he's not right now because of the virus, he was sitting right next to me while I was trying to get one. Got one in 30 minutes! Normally he wants the backer boarded HWs only, but after seeing this one and the process it took to acquire it, he's so excited and actually wants a cubed car for his HWs collection,  which is nice to see his desire to branch out from the carded versions finally. It's all his this time instead of for my bookshelf or desk since I only get me the cubed versions and him the carded ones. THANK YOU Mattel! Hope all employees are safe and GOOD LUCK to all collectors trying to get one of these - Adam, USN, disabled.

Share this comment

eltonillo

Posted

is it sold out?
I was in the waiting room 2 and a half hours before it was live and still it does not let me in 

Share this comment

Tnismo96hb

Posted

Frustrating that even if you get a pass from the waiting area, it still does not let you add to cart (out of stock), when it goes to the next page, if you try to refresh it takes you back to waiting room, like to the back of the darn line again! WTH?

• Like 1

Share this comment

pastabill

Posted (edited)

Login at 11:30 around 20 after 12pm i was told it was sold out. How in the heck do you buy anything here? Ruined my day.

Edited by pastabill
  • Like 1

Share this comment

When ist the sale date??😬

Share this comment

Hot Wheels Collector

Posted

Congratulations to those whom manage to purchase this car. It was a superb model to collect and add to anyone addition.

Just however, the experience of purchase wasn't that pleasant to me. For me, I was put into the waiting page for turn to make the purchase. Around 35 minutes of waiting, I got the chance to add this car to the cart. However, after I hit that button, I was kicked out from hotwheelscollectors forum and asked for login with username and password. Guess what happen after that, the add to cart button was greyed out and the item was out. How could this happen? The page was refreshed from time to time, the session couldn't be dead. This is the 2nd time I failed to get the car as RLC member this year, after the 2019 STH set. A little disappointed with it...

Anyway, for those that was lucky to get it. Congratulations again.

rwb_soldout.jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment

PRIETUCA

Posted

WOW How is it that I had the Porsche in my cart and when submitted my order it gave me a message saying that it was sold out?

• Like 1

Share this comment

Hwbuyer2020

Posted

"The item RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930 w/ Akira Nakai Figurine is temporarily not available or sold out." 

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this comment

Tomci08

Posted

Spent 49 minutes in the waiting room only for it to show me its sold out.  I see the freustration people have with this membership. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Badadded

Posted

Didn’t get the car and the link that says “If You Were Unable to Purchase the Item, Please Click Here to Let Us Know” doesn’t work either. 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

Only took 45 min to sell out. Reminds of buying tickets from Ticketron (back in the day) seems like I'd be lucky to buy 1 RLC exclusive this year. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

HOTWHEELSDUDE

Posted (edited)

I decided to become a Redline member for 2020 after a 13 year hiatus. Yet how is it after 13 years the checkout process still sucks?

Edited by HOTWHEELSDUDE
  • Like 1

Share this comment

DIECASTDUMMIE

Posted

I am really upset, I understand that there is no guarantee to purchase. However when you don't really have chance, despite being an RLC member because the website is logging you out every minute - it is almost impossible to not feel cheated or even scammed. Congrats to those who were able to get one! 

• Like 1

Share this comment

CHAZBORNCCCC

Posted

I got one !

Share this comment

Hwbuyer2020

Posted

why a "membership" if you don't even make enough for all the members a chance to own one? this should have at least been coordinated in a form of a raffle so it doesn't waste anyone's time. very disappointing.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Enzoarmani

Posted

wow... had the item in the cart and then the system kicked me out, had to go back into the line and its sold out... smfh

• Like 2

Share this comment

Hwbuyer2020

Posted

Just now, Enzo-Armani said:

wow... had the item in the cart and then the system kicked me out, had to go back into the line and its sold out... smfh

exactly the same thing happened to me. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

That wasn't to bad got mine thanks RLC for awesome car now the wait !!! To hold in my soapy hands

Share this comment

Enzoarmani

Posted

Guess I'm buying it on ebay... 😞

• Sad 1

Share this comment

Jeauxonme

Posted (edited)

i was signed in to my red line account and waiting in the waiting room. got pushed through to the purchase screen. I added it to my cart and it reasked me to sign in but at the top of the screen it showed I was signed in. Did this happen to anyone else? (I was not able to purchase the car because of this issue)

Edited by Jeauxonme
  • Like 1

Share this comment

WhatMarkGolfIsThat?

Posted

i get into the room 10-15 minutes early just to get denied like, how early do you have to get there?

Share this comment

Afuchs86

Posted

Had the countdown window open since 6am!!!  And I was not able to get one. Sat at the laptop for 45 minutes and NOTHING brought me to a purchase screen.  My first year in the RLC and batting 0/1!  I get that there aren't enough for everyone, there were what 12k produced.  But how is it that on EBAY there are listings that give the appearance that those sellers would get one?  Life isn't fair, and i know its only 1 of many sales that will occur this year, but whats the point of dropping $37 on the membership if this is what I have to look forward to? Not happy!    

• Like 1

Share this comment

ThunderWolf29

Posted

Just now, Enzo-Armani said:

Same here, So sad

7A0E9848-8962-4C5A-8872-00AB6891EF3B.png

• Sad 1

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments