Mattel Hot Wheels Community

RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930 w/ Akira Nakai Figurine!

By Gary Barnum

Does “RWB” stand for “Really Wide Base”? No! It’s RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF, the company that specializes in customizing Porsche cars and founded by Akira Nakai. Nakai is known for his Porsche modifications, and we pay tribute to him with this RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930. A figurine of the popular tuner himself is included! Get it here at HWC on 4/14/20.

SOLD OUT

The Hot Wheels Porsche 930 casting returns with an opening hood and doors for the first time! With Real Riders wheels and Akira Nakai standing by, it seemed only sensible to house this edition in a solid, branded acrylic case. Widen your collection with this beauty!

GDF84_C_20_004.png

GDF84_C_20_001.png     GDF84_C_20_002.png

GDF84_C_20_006-noRLClogo.png     GDF84_C_20_005.png

GDF84_C_20_007.png     GDF84_C_20_008.png

GDF84_C_20_009.png     GDF84_C_20_003.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood and doors, Akira Nakai figurine
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Deco: RAUH-Welt logo on windshield and sides; Porsche logo on hood
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels w/ gold hubs
  • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details and black roll bar

Packaging:

• Acrylic case in decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 4/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

VWLOVER

Posted

How can we buy this tomorrow?  Will it be for sale on this webpage?

paulmiller

Posted

going to try to get one. good luck to everyone

What page do we buy this car on? Like where do we go on the website

Ghost1le

Posted

How can I find the waiting room?

PNWKyle

Posted

Awesome, must have for the collection. Good luck guys!

MINIFUCHIS

Posted

I got my membership on the second round but looks like im not officially in yet last sale I had the message pop up saying I wasn’t a RLC member 🤷🏼‍♂️

ducklit

Posted

i so want this in my collection

gbaker49

Posted

This looks great!  I really like the black and gold together.

D3SINCE68

Posted

Right now it's about 10hrs before this goes on sale and on eBay there is over 50 currently up for sale as pre-sales and over 50 already sold as pre-sales. How are these people so confident that they will get the car that they can sell it before they've bought it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
D3SINCE68

Posted

1 hour ago, MINIFUCHIS said:

I got my membership on the second round but looks like im not officially in yet last sale I had the message pop up saying I wasn’t a RLC member 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's too late now if you want to get this RWB, but did you contact customer service when you noticed the problem?

• Like 1
D3SINCE68

Posted

16 hours ago, mustsurie said:

Where is the link to purchase the car? Please help anyone.. thanks

There is no link. Do you have a current, up to date, active 2020 RLC membership? If yes, then sign into your account at 11:45 am eastern time or 10:45 am central or 8:45 am pacific on day of the sale. Go to main page, click on the picture of the car or the yellow rectangle that says learn more. You will be taken to a waiting area & wait....for a very long time. When you see the car pop up on your screen with a red bar at the bottom click the bar. You can figure out the rest.

• Thanks 2
D3SINCE68

Posted

On 4/12/2020 at 6:16 AM, ColScorpion said:

Does anybody know if the car and figure can come off the base and if the figure can stand on its own I would love to get it 

Yes

• Like 1
mustsurie

Posted

2 hours ago, D3SINCE68 said:

There is no link. Do you have a current, up to date, active 2020 RLC membership? If yes, then sign into your account at 11:45 am eastern time or 10:45 am central or 8:45 am pacific on day of the sale. Go to main page, click on the picture of the car or the yellow rectangle that says learn more. You will be taken to a waiting area & wait....for a very long time. When you see the car pop up on your screen with a red bar at the bottom click the bar. You can figure out the rest.

Thanks!

austindup

Posted

So I'm order to get this car we have to have an actual membership not just an account? 

marleys.diecast

Posted

you did an awesome job guys!

• Like 1
rodrigopanfiett

Posted

Awesome!!! I hope to get one to my collection. 🤩

Enzo-Armani

Posted

My Wallet is ready... TAKE MY MONEY!!!

• Like 1
Dingydong

Posted

Where’s the link to buy it?!

I_am_a_aron

Posted

Got through and purchased! FYI, I got logged out (one device) and then logged back in. Item was sold out, but refreshed and back in stock!

Thanks for another one!!! 

Let's Go!

MANGANJI

Posted

Got mine in 16 minutes. Good luck everyone 😁

• Like 1
Thunderguts

Posted

Someone please give me a realistic answer. I’m a first time RLC member. I was in the waiting room 1 hour and 56 minutes before it went on sale and it was sold out before I got to the shop page. How early do you need to get on the waiting page to get a car???

kritskaya

Posted

Got mine in 20

Dingydong

Posted

People with multiple accounts got multiple cars and morons like myself get none because I only have one account 

This is now closed for further comments