Mattel Hot Wheels Community

RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930 w/ Akira Nakai Figurine!

By Gary Barnum

Does “RWB” stand for “Really Wide Base”? No! It’s RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF, the company that specializes in customizing Porsche cars and founded by Akira Nakai. Nakai is known for his Porsche modifications, and we pay tribute to him with this RLC Exclusive RWB Porsche 930. A figurine of the popular tuner himself is included! Get it here at HWC on 4/14/20.

SOLD OUT

The Hot Wheels Porsche 930 casting returns with an opening hood and doors for the first time! With Real Riders wheels and Akira Nakai standing by, it seemed only sensible to house this edition in a solid, branded acrylic case. Widen your collection with this beauty!

GDF84_C_20_004.png

GDF84_C_20_001.png     GDF84_C_20_002.png

GDF84_C_20_006-noRLClogo.png     GDF84_C_20_005.png

GDF84_C_20_007.png     GDF84_C_20_008.png

GDF84_C_20_009.png     GDF84_C_20_003.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood and doors, Akira Nakai figurine
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Deco: RAUH-Welt logo on windshield and sides; Porsche logo on hood
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels w/ gold hubs
  • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details and black roll bar

Packaging:

• Acrylic case in decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 4/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

johnnyhotwheels

Posted

Casting is nice,  the figurine is pretty lame though just like the Magnus Walker one from last year.

CARLZBAD

Posted

Here we go again. Whining.....scolding.....yelling. Always starts out about the sale, then ends up this way. 

So......How about this.......

Great car👍 Will be fun trying for one. Even more fun if I get it😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
ThunderWolf29

Posted

First year of RLC Membership and maybe it’s my first RLC Exclusive car too 🤣

• Like 1
CARLZBAD

Posted

Nice! Enjoy your membership and good luck on Tuesday👍 I hope you do get one. 

Marla S.

Posted (edited)

Very nice very nice, I won't be getting one because I missed out on both memberships  no first time for me.(life story)I do however enjoy the banter and i will watch from the sidelines .

Not that I would ever consider buying on sleezbay its amazing how many of you will flip. So good luck to the real collectors as I'll laugh at the hundreds that will languishing in the bay.

Edited by Marla S.
mattnuggets@aol.com

Posted

How long will it take to get this one? I still haven’t gotten my membership car.

• Like 1
Currimori2

Posted

20 hours ago, MANNY912 said:

31/03/20 ?? ¿No estamos ahora en 4/9/20? ¿Cuándo es la fecha de venta real?

Lo pone mas abajo 14/4/2020😉

AUTHORIZED

Posted

34 minutes ago, mattnuggets@aol.com said:

How long will it take to get this one? I still haven’t gotten my membership car.

Your membership car is most likely backordered until May. A few of my buddies are still waiting for theirs.

rrRumbler

Posted

Nice! I want to get this one and get it rolling on the orange tracks! 

DAGAHUAN49@HOTMAIL.COM

Posted

What is the real date? it shows March 31, 2020 and April 14, 2020 please confirm/verify I don't like to be left out.

HOTWHEELED1

Posted

No thank you.

NotJusToyz

Posted (edited)

Is this the third in a row, Black Porsche sale for the RLC and the same casting? Maybe i'm wrong...?

Edited by NotJusToyz

Engine looks very cheap in the pics.... but I do like the look of the car with the hood down, so I’m going to try for it.

Im a first time RLC member and do not have my member car yet, but am looking forward to it’s arrival.

• Like 1
Kirbster

Posted

Awesome!! Cant wait!!!  That would look nice in my collection!! I hope to get one! Nice Job Hotwheels!! 👍

LEGOEDDIE

Posted

Love this Casting, Love this Car..

Hoping to get my hands on one Tuesday..

COOLBREEZE

Posted

Cool car ... But weird timing to me ... The Corona deal, Many folks now working, I don't know 🤔

Jchotwheels

Posted

niceeeeeeee😜

Sirktaphide

Posted

I so hope I can get this one

J_mendieta1

Posted

so the release date for rlc members is now 4-14-2020 ? why isn't this info clear

MIKE$TOY$

Posted

Ok people obviously the release can’t be 3/31 because where in April now. Use your heads people. 

Ryancleosa

Posted (edited)

if I am an RLC member, where is the button if I want to buy? is it like the RLC 2020 member there will be a waiting room? Is there information in the email if you already can buy it? what time do i buy at indonesian time?

thank you 🙂

Edited by Ryancleosa
text in box
birdblue4u2

Posted

Yeah it's my first year also let's hope we both get lucky. the first thing I tried to buy after getting my RLC membership was the treasure hunts and that didn't go too well. 

Not being a huge Porsche fan I'm still on the fence with this one, especially with that wheel style which seems to be on a trend of getting overused. (IMO)

66jaybrd

Posted

Not enough cars for all RLC memberships.. Yeah it's gonna be hectic. hope to score one if not that's ok we just got 2 last year. Their already on ebay if you don't get one..Good luck to all

This is now closed for further comments