By Gary Barnum
Honda released the S2000 in 1999, celebrating the company’s 50th anniversary. I guess that makes 2019 the Honda S2000’s 20th anniversary? Anniversaries and hot roadsters kinda go together, so here’s what you should do: pick up the RLC Exclusive Honda S2000 here at HWC on 10/8.
Technically a roadster, the S2000 is said to perform like a sports car or even a race car. It was a leap in Honda’s reputation, and the manufacturer produced it for 10 years, ending its run in 2009. But you can still get one – from us, of course. The casting makes its HWC debut featuring a Spectraflame dark orange finish — a tribute to the rare Imola orange version of the S2000 — and Real Riders 6-spoke wheels. It’s one slick little ride!
- • Body Color: Spectraflame dark orange
- • Deco: Matte black roof and hood
- • Body Type: ZAMAC
- • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
- • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis
- • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- • Interior Color: Black
- RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/10,000)
- Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 10/8/19 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- Rewards Points for RLC Memberships (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.