Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive Holiday Volkswagen Drag Bus

By Gary Barnum

The holidays are great for bringing out a feeling of warm nostalgia. We think of past holidays and pleasant memories. This holiday season, we’ve got a little nostalgia for you – a long-standing collector favorite comes back to help us celebrate. The Volkswagen Drag Bus makes an appearance! Invite this sweet RLC Exclusive Holiday edition to your collection.

Once almost an annual mainstay, the Volkswagen Drag Bus hasn’t seen a release at HWC since our Series 14 edition back in 2016. It’s a welcome tradition, perfect for a holiday edition! Featuring festive candy cane holiday décor and Neo-Classics whitewall wheels with gold hubs, this is the present you want to bring home for the holidays.

Sold Out

GDF90_051.png

GDF90_052.png

GDF90_060.png

GDF90_061.png

GDF90_PIP.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening body
  • Body Color: Spectraflame steel blue
  • Deco: Hot Wheels logo, candy canes, and snow on sides; "Happy Holidays" message on top
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Neo-Classics whitewall wheels w/ gold hubs
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Gold

Packaging:

• RLC blister card w/ representational art
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/10,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 12/17/19 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10,000 for 20,000 members what a bah humbug for 10,000 members! WOW

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

Oh yea im in for this one too... I got gasser flying tiger, gulf raptor, lambo and this all in same month merry xmas to me... 😁😁😁

• Like 1

Share this comment

Yah....something great to look foward too...hoepfully I can order one !

😋

Share this comment

I definitely want this bad ass Christmas Drag Bus! 

• Like 1

Share this comment

That would have been a great color for the Mercedes.

• Like 1

Share this comment

My first pass this year.....good luck to all ..

• Like 1

Share this comment

I like it. I want it. Glad to see that it will be SPECTRAFLAME. Steel Blue  pictures I saw made me think it would not be Spectraflame. Glad to read it will be. Wow !! it will be here  in JAGVILLE,FLORIDA by XMAS if I am one of the lucky 10,000.A fellow RLC member predicted the XMAS car would be offered on the 17th.😎 guess.Thanks for the Headsup GARY.

🎄🎄🎄🎄

Share this comment

Think this one Will this one sell out fast? 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Oh this is Sweet!! Looks AMAZING!  Put me down for one!!

• Like 1

Share this comment

9 hours ago, SHOMEDUDE said:

10,000 for 20,000 members what a bah humbug for 10,000 members! WOW

How do you know there's 20,000 members? Just asking...

Share this comment

hotboxjohnny1

Posted

3 minutes ago, STANG.MAN said:

How do you know there's 20,000 members? Just asking...

Nobody really "knows"... but for those keeping up with things on a regular basis, it seems it has to be minimal at 15K, and is anywhere upwards to 20K. I would guess a good 17 - 18K myself.

Share this comment

JOEA59

Posted (edited)

Well I like the VW Bus but I just don't like the graphics on this one. But my wife does and well.. like they say "HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE"  and I do want to be HAPPY!!  And of course I want her to be happy as well. I just LOVE that woman!  

Edited by joea59

Share this comment

That redline club holiday Volkswagen drag bus is awesome. 👍I will try to get one.👍

Share this comment

Sweet nas. Did the 69 rlc chevy truck  already come up for sale, and I missed it? I dont remember seeing. Thanks all you guys at rlc/hotwheels for keeping my child good heart in check👍 you guys rock. Have wonderful Christmas. Ps love the creativity and hard work you guys put into this. What fun job it would be.  

Share this comment

Hey! Why didn't I get an email about this one? I've check my account and email preference and it's all ok there!  Will this site get it right someday? Like others I guess I have to just check in on this site every once in a while. SOMEBODY FIX SOMETHING!! please

• Like 1

Share this comment