By Gary Barnum
With its wedge shape and scissor doors, it would become an exotic car icon after first appearing in the early 1970s. By the time we reached the ’82 Lamborghini Countach LP500 S, it featured a power upgrade courtesy of a 4.8-liter engine. Upgrade your collection with our RLC Exclusive release on 12/10/19!
Just over 300 of the original 1:1 scale LP500 S were released. For the first release of this casting for Hot Wheels, our tooling features the opening scissor doors. This edition also features Real Riders aero wheels with gold hubs. Keeping it classy, it’s encased in acrylic. It will be an astonishing addition to your collection.
- Features: Opening scissor doors
- Body Color: Spectraflame red
- Deco: Authentic manufacturer logos
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders aero wheels w/ light micro gold hubs
- Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis w/ painted details
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Tan w/ painted details
- Acrylic case in decorative outer box
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)
- Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 12/10/19 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
Edited by HWC Staff