Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive 2020 Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals Volkswagen T1 Rockster!

By Gary Barnum

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals shows. In 2020, things may not have played out as expected, but you can still rock your collection with this commemorative Volkswagen T1 Rockster! Our RLC Exclusive 2020 Collectors Nationals edition will be offered at HWC on 7/14/20.

SOLD OUT

If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.

Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.

So as not to break with convention, this features a Spectraflame pink finish. It is contrasted nicely with sharp pearl white deco. And, for outdoor fun, we’ve mounted it up on Real Riders exotic wheels with off-road tires. Keep on rockin’!

GLH76_C_20_004_600px.png GLH76_C_20_005_600px.png GLH76_C_20_006_600px.png

GLH76_04.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame pink
  • Deco: Pearl white front and top
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders exotic wheels w/ off-road tires and red-stripe tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

Packaging:

• RLC blister card w/ Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability:

• Available ONLY to RLC members (until item is sold out): 7/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 25
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

CARLZBAD

Posted

No go for me today. Went super fast. Oh well, I'll live. Congratz to all who got one!

• Like 2

Share this comment

West33rd

Posted

I shouldn't have tried to input that promo code, as it cost me the car!😠

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

I suspect bots are still at work or some kind of DDoS seeing that I got a "504 Gateway Timeout" error while in line to checkout. Needless to say this is my first and final year. I'll just stick to collecting guns!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

georgies7676

Posted

Completely unacceptable BS

Share this comment

Yes now reaching epic proportions of lameness. 

Share this comment

castillogt

Posted

what happend it was sold out in 2 minutes

Share this comment

Thunderdan27

Posted

2 minutes sold out.... getting frustrated

Share this comment

TODDVANHAMMOND@NEW.RR.COM

Posted

Wow, I have it in my cart at 11:00 right when it opened, and by the time I get the next screen to checkout, it's sold out. How crazy is that.

Share this comment

Just now, Tanoshi04 said:

What a total screw up. How could that many sell out that fast! I call bullsh*t

Depends how many "that many" is. This is not a normal run of 12,000 or something. This is leftovers from the conference special release.

• Like 2

Share this comment

NITEHAWK1

Posted

I am afraid you will not need to offer more cars to the membership as most of the membership will be quiting this so called club after all this mess of this year. Good luck to anyone who comes back after this year. I AM OUT AFTER YEARS OF BEING HERE!! Good riddance to this mess. It is not hard to find something else to spend my money on and actually get something for the money I spend.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

What happened?????? I was in, went to checkout, shipping choice,  and BAM cart empty, sold out..12:03 est....What is going on?????

And they are on sale on EBAY already.....Getting tired of this

Share this comment

fitsector

Posted

This is a joke.   sold out in one minute?  COME ON!!!!   inventory size was about the size of a shoe box????

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this comment

Red Devil Rod Shop

Posted

This B.S!! I list out on the second sale in a row because of the site buffering after I entered all my card information and waited in line only to see an empty cart🤬😡

Share this comment

rrRumbler

Posted

So how does the "bot" thing work? Maybe if we all use bots it will level the playing field?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this comment

TMCK2000

Posted

This is totally ridiculous! I was in the cart checking out at 12:01ET and once i put in cc info and pay, out of stock. only 3 mins. Why if i had it in my cart in the payment process can it change to sold out? 

Share this comment

1974SMOKINDUCK

Posted

What ever Mattel!!!!!

You took all my info and my credit card # for payment and then you tell me "out of stock" . Way to go for wasting my time. I was checked out by 9:03 a.m., how many extras did you really have the hype everyone up and wasted their time as well.

Yet another letdown by Mattel

• Like 4

Share this comment

ThunderWolf29

Posted

Leftover cars SOLD OUT in 1 minute!!! Add in my CC info and place order, screen pop up SOLD OUT. WTH

• Like 2

Share this comment

all you people complaining should of not expected to get one, there were prob 1000 or even 500 leftover,if your gonna get upset about missing this one you need a major chill pill lol, if i didnt get one it was close to impossible ,i havent missed a car in 3 years so dont feel bad ,plus they arent selling for tht much on the secondary market anyway if you really want one just wait a month

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

BULLETPROOF420

Posted

First of all my wife and I couldn't get in one of or memberships. I would not let us go to waiting room. And then those stupid VERIFY that your not a robot is really ridiculous. I mean come on do I really need to click on 10 pictures to make sure it's me. And just talked to 3 people who where able to add to cart at 8:58 or 8:59, 1 to 2 minutes earlier than expected. Hey RLC to you need help with your tech because I know so high school kids who can write a better program than you have. Thanks again for wasting our time.

• Like 3

Share this comment

Bornon510

Posted

How does this sell out in 2 minutes ?

Share this comment

RED_THREE

Posted

😕 guess they only had 10 available, oh well, more disposable income for other things.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

y'all gotta be faster...these were limited before the first release to ticket holders. you can't be surprised they were sold out VERY fast today.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

Danyboy24

Posted

😡Para no variar no la pude comprar, porque se agoto y de nuevo se borraron los datos de cobro

Share this comment

steved2

Posted

I went through the purchasing process flawlessly;  Selected, in my cart, Recaptcha, address, billing...  SOLD OUT!  2 MINUTES!  WTF!  I've been an RLC member for years and this is what I get? 

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments