Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive 2020 Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals Volkswagen T1 Rockster!

By Gary Barnum

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals shows. In 2020, things may not have played out as expected, but you can still rock your collection with this commemorative Volkswagen T1 Rockster! Our RLC Exclusive 2020 Collectors Nationals edition will be offered at HWC on 7/14/20.

SOLD OUT

If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.

Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.

So as not to break with convention, this features a Spectraflame pink finish. It is contrasted nicely with sharp pearl white deco. And, for outdoor fun, we’ve mounted it up on Real Riders exotic wheels with off-road tires. Keep on rockin’!

GLH76_C_20_004_600px.png GLH76_C_20_005_600px.png GLH76_C_20_006_600px.png

GLH76_04.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame pink
  • Deco: Pearl white front and top
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders exotic wheels w/ off-road tires and red-stripe tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

Packaging:

• RLC blister card w/ Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability:

• Available ONLY to RLC members (until item is sold out): 7/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 25
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nitro Monkey

Posted

Cool, now I can use my Mustang Coupon! 

• Like 1

Share this comment

por que algunas personas ya cuentan con la pieza desde hace dias,  y a cuantas piezas estara limitada por membresia?

Share this comment

desde esta membresia anual he comprado dos piezas por que no tengo los puntos que dan por compra alguien sabra=?

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Codybackwoods said:

How can I become a red line member?? I'm pretty sure I have signed up.. 

Did you sign up and pay for the RLC membership back in March? If so then you're able to attempt to buy this on Tuesday.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Brendo_26 said:

How many will be available?

They normally don't announce the pink convention car production numbers. Only time they sort of did was the 510.

• Like 1

Share this comment

DOOMUS

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Régis said:

Question maybe silly but it's limited to how many cars?

12.500?

As mentioned earlier, they don't announce the production numbers on these pink convention releases. And even if they did, no way they're anywhere near a 12500 run, heh

Edited by DOOMUS

Share this comment

1 hour ago, CGHANDTE said:

Good luck getting pne of these,they are for sale on ebay as inhand.Funny thing is sale has'nt even started.How is this possible?

These were available to Nationals ticket holders who are RLC members first, like this type of release always is. Each convention and nationals the last several years have had a pink RLC-only release sold to RLC members at the conventions. Leftovers are then sold here.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I’m in. Hope sale goes smoothly. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

69MACH1

Posted

On 7/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, Codybackwoods said:

How can I become a red line member?? I'm pretty sure I have signed up.. 

If you click on your username you will see you are just a HWC member. Not a RLC member. In order to be RLC member you have to pay like $24.99 +tax+ shipping. And you have to be RLC member to buy this. Memberships are sold out for now.

*Purchasing or using a RLC Membership on a secondary market is expressly prohibited by the rules set forth in the RLC Membership Agreement...

"Your membership is personal to you, and you may not sell, give, or otherwise transfer your membership to anyone else".

Share this comment

dbwarman63

Posted

1 hour ago, JIMMEE442 said:

well...

those "should" only be listed by 2020 Charlotte Nationals Ticket Holders - the people who RIGHTLY have always gotten 1st dibs at these releases (same as Cali Convention).  

This was originally (after the initial Black-flamed Super Van) know as the "Pink Party Car" for Nationals/Convention Attendees... sold at the RLC Friday night party.

I believe the ticket holders already had that chance according the Hot Wheels Newsletter site.

• Confused 1

Share this comment

DARKJEDILAIR

Posted

Your order has been canceled.

Your order was canceled because you have exceeded the 1 per account limit on this product. Your payment has been voided.

• Like 2

Share this comment

5 hours ago, raceteam1967 said:

They have never released the quantity leftover for the sale here, and since they aren’t numbered anymore, no one really knows the production quantity.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, DOOMUS said:

As mentioned earlier, they don't announce the production numbers on these pink convention releases. And even if they did, no way they're anywhere near a 12500 run, heh

Thank you for your answers

It will be difficult to have

Share this comment

LILWITCH

Posted

I WANT ONE!!

Share this comment

POSTMASTERY2K

Posted

2 hours ago, diana said:

desde esta membresia anual he comprado dos piezas por que no tengo los puntos que dan por compra alguien sabra=?

Muchas veces Mattel no da puntos por piezas que son ofrecidas. O sea que no todo que es ofrecido contiene puntos. Todas las ofertas son descritas acerca de color, llantas, cantidad de piezas, cuantos puede uno comprar, y finalmente si o no se ofrecerán Puntos por oferta. Ojalá que me explique.

Note en el Titulo "Pricing and Purchase Limit"

• Like 1

Share this comment

POSTMASTERY2K

Posted

2 hours ago, diana said:

por que algunas personas ya cuentan con la pieza desde hace dias,  y a cuantas piezas estara limitada por membresia?

#1= Esas personas eran las que se supone que asistieran ala National Convencion en North Carolina en este ano. Pero como la cancelaron sus tickets les daban derecho a recibir esta pieza, claro siempre pagando por ella.

#2= Solo una pieza por membresía.

• Like 1

Share this comment

JerryUrb

Posted

The Bots will come in and take the bulk of the sale and thus leaving the crumbs which means it will sell out in the first 4 minutes.... RLC members will have to pay the sharks $$$$$ on Ebay to get one. 😤

Share this comment

NICE ONE! I on this! Love it! Good luck all!

Share this comment

WISCON55

Posted

Excellent and can't wait (to see what issues happen with this sale)!!! This is FUN!!

Take care and stay safe/healthy!!!

Share this comment

prob 2000 or less available, if you go into the sale thinking your gonna get one your gonna be dissapointed, just assume your not getting one so we dont have to read 1000 posts about how unfair the sales are 

Share this comment

Well, I guess I'm going to have to try for this one.  Hopefully I won't have my order cancelled this time and this magical PROMO CODE I have will actually work!!  Fingers crossed.

Share this comment

SKIDS33

Posted

Very cool! Beep! Beep!

Share this comment

ephaser

Posted

And the people who were cancelled in the last sale and received a Promo Code will get preferential treatment in this sale? They will get their order filled first. That seems only fair to me. Anybody else concur?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

BREAKAWAYGGG

Posted

I'd like to concur, just worried the time involved with entering the promo code will be that split second delaying checkout, resulting in nada. But will remain cautiously optimistic lol. 

• Like 2

Share this comment

MARAZZI

Posted

8 minutes ago, BREAKAWAYGGG said:

I'd like to concur, just worried the time involved with entering the promo code will be that split second delaying checkout, resulting in nada. But will remain cautiously optimistic lol. 

I thought about the delay entering the promo code as well, and two things came to mind ... #1 - If I am not mistaken, the entering of that Promo-code happens when your transaction is already at a step where “it’s considered in progress” and probably with an “inventory reservation” for the goods in order. Meaning that at that stage you are in the process of already buying a car and possibly already assigned to that transaction.  ... # 2 - if I felt that entering the promo code will cause a delay, and if I have the funds to buy the car otherwise, then leave the code for a different purchase or for later. 

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments