Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive 2020 Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals Volkswagen T1 Rockster!

By Gary Barnum

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals shows. In 2020, things may not have played out as expected, but you can still rock your collection with this commemorative Volkswagen T1 Rockster! Our RLC Exclusive 2020 Collectors Nationals edition will be offered at HWC on 7/14/20.

SOLD OUT

If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.

Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.

So as not to break with convention, this features a Spectraflame pink finish. It is contrasted nicely with sharp pearl white deco. And, for outdoor fun, we’ve mounted it up on Real Riders exotic wheels with off-road tires. Keep on rockin’!

GLH76_C_20_004_600px.png GLH76_C_20_005_600px.png GLH76_C_20_006_600px.png

GLH76_04.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame pink
  • Deco: Pearl white front and top
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders exotic wheels w/ off-road tires and red-stripe tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

Packaging:

• RLC blister card w/ Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability:

• Available ONLY to RLC members (until item is sold out): 7/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 25
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Vern Johnson

Posted

sold out in less than 2 min.

Share this comment

Drak007

Posted

Can someone please tell me how the one I had and paid for got removed from my cart? I was done with everything in mere seconds and the confirmation updates to tell me my cart is now empty and it’s sold out. I had my Mustang canceled and not replaced because of the time stamp on my transaction. (Under 2 mins.) I had such high hopes for restarting my HW hobby after 40+ years...

Share this comment

MIKE$TOY$

Posted

My theory is the cars are selling out faster, because the shopping experience is much smoother. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

25 minutes ago, Corsa1966 said:

My family got our 5!!!!

... so...

can I talk you out of 1 of them???  😉

Share this comment

fitsector

Posted

Every time I miss a car on this sales, I INSTANTLY put my money on other brand car, Just got a beautiful T*mica Limited Vintage now.   

I will do this every time I miss a car or get stranded by this cheap e-commerce systems. 

*Mattel this is called COST OF OPPORTUNITY, google it. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

22 minutes ago, Shadow1721 said:

I got one and im not a bot.

All info is save on google chrome (auto form adress and credit card), so i can checkout on 30 seconde.
just watch fast if look good and confirm with security code.

Done

Hey, don't give away the technique! lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this comment

Chicago Gas Man

Posted

Guys,

No reason to complain.  Just because we have RLC memberships that does not mean we will be 100% successful for every sale.  In life there are no guarantees and collecting Hot Wheels is no different.  I did not get one today.  Hopefully, next time I will be lucky.  Maybe I will pick one up one eBay for about $100 if I really want one.  And stop complaining about eBay prices.  If someone makes a few bucks selling on eBay - good for them.  I get what I want and they make a small profit.  That is the American system of capitalism my brothers.   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Share this comment

AlexeyKuzmuk

Posted

3 minutes ago, fitsector said:

Every time I miss a car on this sales, I INSTANTLY put my money on other brand car, Just got a beautiful T*mica Limited Vintage now.   

I will do this every time I miss a car or get stranded by this cheap e-commerce systems. 

*Mattel this is called COST OF OPPORTUNITY, google it. 

I agree.  also better to buy T * mica today

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Chicago Gas Man said:

Guys,

No reason to complain.  Just because we have RLC memberships that does not mean we will be 100% successful for every sale.  In life there are no guarantees and collecting Hot Wheels is no different.  I did not get one today.  Hopefully, next time I will be lucky.  Maybe I will pick one up one eBay for about $100 if I really want one.  And stop complaining about eBay prices.  If someone makes a few bucks selling on eBay - good for them.  I get what I want and they make a small profit.  That is the American system of capitalism my brothers.   

What a refreshing post among the cry baby posts. This is how adults think. People act like such entitled toddlers when you don't get your car. You know why you didn't get a car? Because others checked out faster than you until it was sold out...simple...get over it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

Franzkhr92

Posted

Something happen i was trying to buy I connect at 12 and when I was checkout it says out of stock I don’t get it 

42A86DAD-C5D7-492D-891D-082232113A5C.png

Share this comment

Hotwheelnut

Posted

sold out in 20 seconds come on something else is going on how can people have cases on ebay in the last week

Share this comment

KRAMERZME

Posted

logged in to my account at 9 a.m. CST....sold out in  2 minutes

Share this comment

georgies7676

Posted

Why did they give us the code if we aren't going to be able to use it not this time or ever 

Share this comment

CARLZBAD

Posted

1 hour ago, Jester74011 said:

ITS EASY TO FIND JUST GO TO EBAY...

What percentage of sellers do you think might put them on eBay? We would need this info in order to do a true calc. as to how many were sold 🤔 

Share this comment

CARLZBAD

Posted

2 hours ago, WHEATERZ said:

I understand! Just be careful what you say, even if it’s frustration!

You just might get ganged up on & made fun of because of what you think is within reason.. particularly from bullies who are considered ‘Tough Guy Toy Guys! Keep that chin up & ignore the opposition!

Anyone know what the “black fist” emoji means? And why it’s relevant here on the forums?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

VAMOBASEBALL

Posted

I had just checkout when it alert me that vw had sold out how does that happen . I was under 30 seconds to checkout

Share this comment

Roadwarriormx5

Posted

I got it unbelievably, in and out in two minutes on my work computer.

Share this comment

Well....that was a waste of time.  Couldn't get past the sign in screen and if I did, I had the strangest page pop-up.  I guess I'll have to look at the secondary market for this one.

RLC Error.PNG

Share this comment

kodokmetalik

Posted

At first I didn't have the intention to buy it ... but apparently I got it ... and I liked it 😁

• Like 1

Share this comment

DAVEYTUNES

Posted

1 hour ago, Drak007 said:

Can someone please tell me how the one I had and paid for got removed from my cart? I was done with everything in mere seconds and the confirmation updates to tell me my cart is now empty and it’s sold out. I had my Mustang canceled and not replaced because of the time stamp on my transaction. (Under 2 mins.) I had such high hopes for restarting my HW hobby after 40+ years...

Forget this stuff. Buy vintage Red Lines

Share this comment

DAVEYTUNES

Posted

1 hour ago, JIMMEE442 said:

... so...

can I talk you out of 1 of them???  😉

Not unless you have $100. Greed sells.

Share this comment

KODAIKUN

Posted

D'oh! I totally forgot about the sale...... Ah well. Congrats to those that got it, it looks like a really cool casting.

Share this comment

WHEATERZ

Posted

1 hour ago, apauld said:

What a refreshing post among the cry baby posts. This is how adults think. People act like such entitled toddlers when you don't get your car. You know why you didn't get a car? Because others checked out faster than you until it was sold out...simple...get over it.

Really think they should alter the “5” situation myself, but that’s just my HPO... gives more people a chance at getting one rather than that reseller who’s going to cash in.. 

you know... there are people on here who do collect!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

ORANGEBEARD

Posted

12 minutes ago, KODAIKUN said:

D'oh! I totally forgot about the sale...... Ah well. Congrats to those that got it, it looks like a really cool casting.

Me too! No idea why or how I snoozed... meh... guess we lost today.

Cheers!

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments