Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive 2020 Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals Volkswagen T1 Rockster!

By Gary Barnum

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals shows. In 2020, things may not have played out as expected, but you can still rock your collection with this commemorative Volkswagen T1 Rockster! Our RLC Exclusive 2020 Collectors Nationals edition will be offered at HWC on 7/14/20.

SOLD OUT

If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.

Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.

So as not to break with convention, this features a Spectraflame pink finish. It is contrasted nicely with sharp pearl white deco. And, for outdoor fun, we’ve mounted it up on Real Riders exotic wheels with off-road tires. Keep on rockin’!

GLH76_C_20_004_600px.png GLH76_C_20_005_600px.png GLH76_C_20_006_600px.png

GLH76_04.png

Specs:

• Body Color: Spectraflame pink
  • Deco: Pearl white front and top
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders exotic wheels w/ off-road tires and red-stripe tampo
  • Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black

Packaging:

• RLC blister card w/ Kar Keepers clamshell case

Availability:

• Available ONLY to RLC members (until item is sold out): 7/14/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 25
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I got the same 504 gateway timeout error

Share this comment

JOHNNYTURBO

Posted

Wow... I am about DONE with this RLC shirt... I liked it when you could automatically get all RLC cars and the rewards were actually something of value.  Now, I waste time on every sale making sure that I am not online on anything else and have everything ready to click and go.... I was online 14:50 prior to sale and it made it to add to cart. but before I could click confirm order it was sold out.  Kind of like if at Walmart on Black Friday and you get something in your cart and someone takes it out... I would kick some A#&... but online OUT OF LUCK.  I try and get one of everything  and have since 2005 just to look at in package, and additional one if available later one to open and run on Classic HW tracks.  I figured these may have some value to my kids when I am gone.  That MAYBE value is exceeded by tthe cost of my time and frustration of trying to get them. 

• Like 2

Share this comment

Phrogflier

Posted

i logged on exactlt at 900 was in checkout and went to pay and was then told it was sold out.  all in 2 minutes.  something is wrong with this so called club.  hundreds will be on ebay and yet we cant get cars.  1st the website debacle with the nissan, then the canceled orders on the mustang, now 2 minutes all are gone.  what's wrong with this picture?  how do some get 5 then sell on bay and most of us get zero?  everyone stare sending in complaints

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this comment

HOTWHEEL03

Posted

Sold out in minutes as expected. 

• Like 2

Share this comment

Richie719575

Posted (edited)

Sales are BS how you gonna pull it out my cart when I'm already checking out? Bunch of shirt!!!!

Edited by Richie719575
  • Like 1

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, Jer2006 said:

What a load of poo. I was as on time as can be, went to finish checking out (after being "in line" at 8:01) and it said sold out. Went back to try again, it said it was in stock, followed through again and at the last step it said sold out. I took screenshots of it saying "in stock" after it said "some out" mere seconds before. All this done by 8:02 and still couldn't get one. Wow. 

SAME!!!!!

Share this comment

How is this sold out in 3 minutes?

Share this comment

homer442

Posted (edited)

zero for me.  oh well... maybe next time.

man that sold out fast!

Edited by homer442
  • Like 2

Share this comment

redbear4691

Posted

Really?? Sold out in two minutes online!! I had one in my cart and it disappeared.  Arrrrrgh!  😞

Share this comment

CARROLL

Posted

What. Did you only have 5 or 6 to sell? Sold out in 2 minutes. I call shenanigans 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Negishi2005

Posted

Had one. Paid for one. Hit pay now. Next screen said sold out. All in one minute. Feels like the camo Lambo sale.

Share this comment

PATCARLSON26

Posted

Sold out already? I was in line to check out then I got into the checkout and it kicked me out and said sold out at 9:01 am. They need to fix their site problems 

Share this comment

Always happy when any selection is sold out in less than THREE minutes! Lotta good membership does when the production line is exponentially too small for the interest it generates! HW/RLC continue to disappoint a great many of us. Silver lining: we all save $30 they obviously don't want or need.

Share this comment

drforton

Posted

That sold out quick! Happy to scored one at 9:01. Super stoked to get this beast! 

Share this comment

Bauerbein@comcast.net

Posted

This sucks.... I was waiting for 30 minutes before the sale started... And SOLD out in less than 1 Minute...I wont join again next year!

Share this comment

TOYS2000

Posted

This is a joke! I had one in the cart and check'd out then it say "Sold Out" No cool at all Mattel

Share this comment

TKTNUNEZ

Posted

in stock at 9:01 sold out at 9:03 at check out something is just not right here 

Share this comment

SmashinHero

Posted

I thought the whole point of the new system was to put you “in line” to purchase the item in your cart. Got to payment processing and then a sold out screen. That shouldn’t happen if I’m in my spot in the line to purchase. Appreciate the effort you guys are putting in to fix the issues with the purchase of RLC items put this is ridiculously frustrating to say the least. 

Share this comment

DIRTYBUTTA357

Posted (edited)

Sold out in two minutes? WTF....Over! 

Edited by DIRTYBUTTA357
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this comment

MIKE919191

Posted

Mattel/RLC must really car about their fan base. Way to have this one sell out without a chance for people to even get one. RLC is turning into an absolute joke.

Share this comment

Pronova1970

Posted

how is it add to cart enter cc info verify not a robot get to end hit complete and sold out in 2 min ? if its in your cart it should count not everyone can type 100 words a min 

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Phrogflier said:

i logged on exactlt at 900 was in checkout and went to pay and was then told it was sold out.  all in 2 minutes.  something is wrong with this so called club.  hundreds will be on ebay and yet we cant get cars.  1st the website debacle with the nissan, then the canceled orders on the mustang, now 2 minutes all are gone.  what's wrong with this picture?  how do some get 5 then sell on bay and most of us get zero?  everyone stare sending in complaints

Agreed!!!!  So unfair! Why pay membership and even try!  Ruining it for die hard collectors!

Share this comment

WORLDJUSTICE

Posted

Item sold out in less than 3 minutes!  The item was in my checkout, I then paid for it and then the site stated that it was sold out.  How can you have the item all the way to the end, after you purchase it, and then be told it sold out?  Mattel you have a mess within your website.

Share this comment

Luck4leaf

Posted

How is it possible to sold out in less then 1 min.

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments