Mattel Hot Wheels Community

RLC Exclusive 1969 Dodge Charger R/T!

By Gary Barnum

After two years on the market, Dodge redesigned the Charger for 1968 with a sleeker soda-bottle build and offered a high-performance R/T (Road/Track) option. In 1969, the front grille was divided, the taillights revised to a rectangular shape, and the rear stripes were altered to one thick central stripe with two thin outer stripes. Used in film and television, these two model years of the Charger made it a star. Our edition of the RLC Exclusive 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, available on 11/10/20, adds a little extra shine.

SOLD OUT

If you were unable to purchase this item,
please CLICK HERE to let us know.

Please understand that, due to limited production quantities, it's not possible for every member to get every item we offer.
We welcome your feedback to help us with planning future offers.

Let’s discuss the elephant in the room—er, rather the Hellephant under the hood. This new casting by Hot Wheels designer Brendon Vetuskey features an opening hood, exposing a powerful 426 Supercharged Hellephant engine introduced by FCA in 2018 which features a whopping 1,000 horsepower and 950 pound-feet of torque. Named from the original HEMI engine, also referred to as an elephant engine, the Hellephant was released in 2019 and sold for installation in pre-1975 muscle cars. For our Charger, special attention has been paid to the details on the engine and interior. You’ll also find the iconic rear striping and Real Riders five-spoke wheels. Make sure you charge up your collection with this edition!

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2692_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2792_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2722_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_3064_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2888_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2903_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2988_300px.jpg

GLH82_W_20_1969_Dodge_Charger_RT_2658_300px.jpg

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Deco: Dark black roof and stripes on rear
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders five-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis with painted details on engine
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Gray with painted details 

Packaging:

• RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/17,500) 

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/17/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Dodge and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. © 2020 FCA US LLC.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

HWC Staff
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

11 hours ago, PROMANO said:

Checking the box does not always bring up the captcha. Ask me how I know. This is not the only site with Captcha problems. JAVA is losing support in browsers and Captcha is broken. 

I clicked the check box and finished my purchase. I never saw the Captcha.

I also signed in and out and back in prior to the start of the sale to make sure I was on a new session. 

I had absolutely no problems with my purchase.

NO box shows for me to check indicating I am not a robot.

Dodgem340

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, PROMANO said:

Checking the box does not always bring up the captcha. Ask me how I know. This is not the only site with Captcha problems. JAVA is losing support in browsers and Captcha is broken. 

I clicked the check box and finished my purchase. I never saw the Captcha.

I also signed in and out and back in prior to the start of the sale to make sure I was on a new session. 

I had absolutely no problems with my purchase.

Correct...not everyone will get the Captcha test when you click the Not a Robot box...I am not 100% on when you get it...however there are ways to try and bypass it. I'm not saying this is the case with AGBCHIEF, however those using bots, try to bypass it.

Edited by Dodgem340
  • Thanks 1
On 11/20/2020 at 9:31 AM, Dodgem340 said:

Correct...not everyone will get the Captcha test when you click the Not a Robot box...I am not 100% on when you get it...however there are ways to try and bypass it. I'm not saying this is the case with AGBCHIEF, however those using bots, try to bypass it.

idk but last 3 sales i had the box pop up. Lucky enough i was able to get the cars.