Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive '01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

By Gary Barnum

The Skyline can trace its roots to royalty. The first Skyline was produced by the Prince Motor Company in 1957. It eventually made its way to Nissan, of course, and became the legend we know and love. Make it the jewel in the crown of your collection with the RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) on 11/12/19!

The original Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) was not released in North America. This edition gives you a chance to get a pristine edition with opening hood (a first for this casting), Real Riders 6-spoke wheels, and lots of detailing at a more affordable price. Make a noble effort to get yours!

GDF86_01.pngGDF86_02.pngGDF86_03.pngGDF86_04.png 

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood (First time for this casting!)
  • Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis w/ painted details and engine w/painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details

Packaging:

• RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/12/19 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Joe.carmosino3

Posted

I can never become a RLC member to ever buy any of the sweet cars they have. . I check weekly almost daily to become a member and it's always sold out. How and why ? I need a membership to ho with my hotwheels tattoo I got

Share this comment

not sure why....they cancelled my purchase....I got problems since new website such as can't checkout and cancelled order...it was no problem before until my last checkout on Honda S2000 😥

Share this comment

On 11/17/2019 at 8:45 AM, Joe.carmosino3 said:

I can never become a RLC member to ever buy any of the sweet cars they have. . I check weekly almost daily to become a member and it's always sold out. How and why ? I need a membership to ho with my hotwheels tattoo I got

Joe,the cars you see are RLC EXCLUSIVES. RLC membership for 2019 had been SOLDOUT for sometime. All EXCLUSIVE cars are for current RLC Members only. Membership for 2020 will be next year. Check the main page. That is where it will be,plus other internet DIECAST sites. Sometime in January or early February. Hope this helps some. Plus their maybe mentions of it as early as next month.

Share this comment

Well I got mine and I'm beyond mad. Seems that someone in there shipping dept decided it would be funny to bend the corner of the card over to ruin it. Then put in the protective case. Funny how the case is fine. Yet card is trashed no damage to box it shipped in. And I know all I will hear from Mattel is will refund your money. I wanted the car but now it's up for sale. Sad when you can't even get a good product from the RLC and someone has to ruin it.

Share this comment

SCHRAMMGUITARS

Posted

Logged in 1 minute before the sale and got mine a few minutes later. Thanks Mattel! RLC is awesome!

Share this comment

I became a RLC member not to long ago so this will be my first try at buying one of these babies. I read in earlier comments that there will be a link to buy if your a member but my question is where will this link be? Will it be on this page or another please hell a fellow collector out

Share this comment

@MATTEL @HOYWHEELS @FELLOWCOLLECTORS 

I ordered and love my nissan skyline r34 GTR... so as soon a I received the mail of course I'm all kinds of happy! I'm looking at the car falling in love with the blue color and all the details.. so after looking at it for 20minz... I finally hang it in its spot on my wall and walk out the room.. the next day I talk in and the car on the ground.. I don't open the case at all or the plastic cases.. so I pick it up and I noticed the clips in the case do not close.. 

So at this point I email hotwheels..

( lol what a joke ) and I tell them the samething I'm telling yall . They tell me to send the full car in and by doing so they can't guarantee they will have another car available so they would have to refund my money . I SIDE NO.. the cars fine I'm not losing the car over a case... I told them I was just looking for a  replacement case and that I would send in the defective case... they told me I couldn't do that.. they told me GET THIS they do not have any bnb of the plastic protection cases available that I'd have to send in my full car and if they didn't have anymore available they would give me a refund... maybe it's just me but it seems like @MATTEL @HOTWHEELS  would care more about there customers....

Share this comment