Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive '01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

By Gary Barnum

The Skyline can trace its roots to royalty. The first Skyline was produced by the Prince Motor Company in 1957. It eventually made its way to Nissan, of course, and became the legend we know and love. Make it the jewel in the crown of your collection with the RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) on 11/12/19!

The original Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) was not released in North America. This edition gives you a chance to get a pristine edition with opening hood (a first for this casting), Real Riders 6-spoke wheels, and lots of detailing at a more affordable price. Make a noble effort to get yours!

GDF86_01.pngGDF86_02.pngGDF86_03.pngGDF86_04.png 

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood (First time for this casting!)
  • Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis w/ painted details and engine w/painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details

Packaging:

• RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/12/19 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Got Mine plus 1. Lost out on the Raptor also but made up on this one plus 1

Share this comment

Got one,  same here. It's been a hit or miss kind of deal but I guess it goes with collecting RLC. Good luck to everyone

Share this comment

RThere is seriously a issue with this sale site 0 for 6 guess its time to see what other vendors offer 🤪

Share this comment

If you have to have one they are listed for 80 dollars on another web site

Share this comment

Got lucky today and ordered one. Missed the last 3 offers, however. So, nobody is a shoe in around here.

Share this comment

NO problems smooth as it can be in and out in 6 minutes!!  So far looking like the site is working great!

Share this comment

So on a random note, anyone know how to edit your display name to the forum? I haven’t done anything since they changed over and before the change my display name was gr80ne05. Everything after the 05 was not me and I want to get rid of it. Lmao help me!

Share this comment

1 minute ago, GR8ONE051572373239 said:

So on a random note, anyone know how to edit your display name to the forum? I haven’t done anything since they changed over and before the change my display name was gr80ne05. Everything after the 05 was not me and I want to get rid of it. Lmao help me!

we'll get that username updated for you. 

Anyone else experiencing this issue, please post in the forums (I  believe we have a topic in Announcements or Member Complaints you can reply to, or you can simply post in Member Complaints.)

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Got 1 but it took a while , first I've gotten this year.

Share this comment

Had to change payment. Wouldn't accept one card , so I used another and took it . Sux because that card is good to 2025. Whatever 

Share this comment

How do you check to see if you are on the latest device so the sale will process as far as I can tell this is the only device and session I was logged into for the sale? That’s the error I kept getting? 

Share this comment

My attempted order sat on the shipping address screen for over an hour even though I had pressed the key to enter the payments screen.  Disappointing!  Finally went back to the cart and it was empty.

This looks like a programming issue to me.  Please correct!

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

It was a 15 minute wait in the lobby and after that I was able to purchase, no problems. 

Share this comment

4 hours ago, gr8one05 said:

Congratulations to those who got this one. I got lucky, which was nice considering I wasn’t able to get some of the others that have come out this year. You wish you could get them all, but unfortunately that doesn’t happen for everybody. It’s a shame that the last few releases haven’t given you any RLC points, what’s up with that? Well, until the next release....

They mentioned that the Pink VW would be the last release this year to give points unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I was lucky to get one 😄  like many others, I had to wait a long time in the waiting room.

Share this comment

If this an RLC members 😱 please come up with something better something cool something rad something that got some punch to it all theses gassers. Skylines. Please thanks 

Share this comment

BRETTNICHOLSON

Posted

Site seems to be running much smoother, at least for me. Have not had any issues the last two offerings. Disappointed I wasn't able to grab the VW convention car a few weeks back due to the site not working properly, although I had one in my car, just could never check out. Sorry to hear some are still having issues. It very well could get me on the next sale, but hope not. Good luck all!

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Zanzabar7 said:

If this an RLC members 😱 please come up with something better something cool something rad something that got some punch to it all theses gassers. Skylines. Please thanks 

This was actually the first Skyline released as an RLC

Share this comment

All RLC has given me is disappointment, this year. I won’t be signing up next year. Super cool stuff, I just wish I had a chance to purchase. I think they should produce enough to sell to the majority of people who have RLC memberships. I don’t care about limited production, I just want fun and cool RLC exclusives.

• Like 1

Share this comment

15 hours ago, jghopslam said:

This was actually the first Skyline released as an RLC

Also RLC switches it up alot, this year has been the best so far. As far as gassers go  prior to the flying tigers, the last one was the membership  gasser, 3 or 4 yrs ago. 

Share this comment

6 hours ago, MIKE$TOY$ said:

Also RLC switches it up alot, this year has been the best so far. As far as gassers go  prior to the flying tigers, the last one was the membership  gasser, 3 or 4 yrs ago. 

Yeah I love the variety this year.  As far as Gasser's go......not sure how anyone can complain about the Flying Tiger's gasser.  It's absolutely amazing and I'm not a gasser fanboy by any means.  

Share this comment

On 11/14/2019 at 12:38 PM, jghopslam said:

Yeah I love the variety this year.  As far as Gasser's go......not sure how anyone can complain about the Flying Tiger's gasser.  It's absolutely amazing and I'm not a gasser fanboy by any means.  

There was a Gasser earlier this year in June that was the member selection series Blondie gasser that was made to order but before than it was the membership car from 3-4 years ago.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, FASTEDDIE!!! said:

There was a Gasser earlier this year in June that was the member selection series Blondie gasser that was made to order but before than it was the membership car from 3-4 years ago.

yeah and I’m happy with that one. Can’t remember the other options we had but I think it was a good choice by the community in the end. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

I for one am done with this 'lottery' type of buying process!!! We pay to join the RLC and then proceed to have to 'jockey'  with each other just for the possibility to be able to buy these offerings, when it's painfully obvious that all of these cars would sell-out, no matter how many of them Mattel could make! I feel that every RLC member should have the opportunity to accept or pass on a guaranteed opportunity to buy every car of that years' RLC offerings. That way, anyone or everyone can buy or not, thus allowing others a rare chance of buying multiples even...there has to be a better way than the current fiasco. Any fellow member who ordered one and would like to sell it, please message me..I'm a buyer since I wasn't lucky enough to land an order.

Share this comment