Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive '01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

By Gary Barnum

The Skyline can trace its roots to royalty. The first Skyline was produced by the Prince Motor Company in 1957. It eventually made its way to Nissan, of course, and became the legend we know and love. Make it the jewel in the crown of your collection with the RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) on 11/12/19!

The original Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) was not released in North America. This edition gives you a chance to get a pristine edition with opening hood (a first for this casting), Real Riders 6-spoke wheels, and lots of detailing at a more affordable price. Make a noble effort to get yours!

GDF86_01.pngGDF86_02.pngGDF86_03.pngGDF86_04.png 

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood (First time for this casting!)
  • Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis w/ painted details and engine w/painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details

Packaging:

• RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/12/19 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great looking car like the color can't get too excited though. Hoping for the best. I think I am 0 for 5 on the web. Maybe will be able to buy at a show for a decent price. Good luck to everyone.

Share this comment

fork this. It gets so forking old trying to ever buy anything.  Dump it all in the garbage 

Share this comment

GUSORVISTON

Posted (edited)

Errrrg

Edited by GUSORVISTON

Share this comment

I misses both vw and last gulf car....it is already on cart but cannot checkout....hope I can have that skyline

Share this comment

On 11/10/2019 at 5:36 AM, TEPEAGLE said:

🙄 As I stated in my post it was the convention car.  Is there a rule prohibiting detailing an engine on convention pieces.  (No need to reply as that is a rhetorical question)

Is there a limit on this car

Share this comment

I've been waiting for this one, and just 1 per account? Jesus. As late as friday we'll be watching people taking selfies with 5 at least. I'll get mine, but will have some pretty dissapointed friends

Share this comment

55 minutes ago, Keithng said:

may i know how can be a member?

Memberships for the new year are usually in February.  I would check back then.  

Share this comment

Bakhtiarmas1981

Posted

if anyone got extra this blue skyline and wanted to sell it..pls do let me know...plssssss

Share this comment

"SCORE!" I did not obtain the Ford Raptor, "SOLD OUT" right when I was putting in my 3 numbers from my debit card during the check out phase, but not only did I get the 3 offerings before it, I got this one for my son. He's gonna have 4 brand new gifts to open next month for XMAS morning and he's gonna be 1 happy camper. I don't collect these for myself and he can't "try" to get these for himself because he's in school and can't do this on his own, so I do it for him. I am so glad Mattel and myself are giving this special little boy a wonderful XMAS this year. THANX MATTEL! Adam (USN/disabled).

Share this comment

I got one and I was on hold  for 10 minutes. Not bad.

Share this comment

Congratulations to those who got this one. I got lucky, which was nice considering I wasn’t able to get some of the others that have come out this year. You wish you could get them all, but unfortunately that doesn’t happen for everybody. It’s a shame that the last few releases haven’t given you any RLC points, what’s up with that? Well, until the next release....

Share this comment

Got mine too! Very happy with this one. Didn't think I would as last time stuck in the waiting room and got the sold out banner. 

Share this comment

Round and round we go no sale it’s maddening get to cart asks me to sign in when I already was sign in and around we go again

• Sad 1

Share this comment

On 11/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, SANDOMANDO said:

Nothing worse than having the car in your cart, going to checking out and "Bam" your instructed to sign in again over and over until you get that God forsaken "Soldout" screen! Totally unbelievable that this happens over and over. Talk about serious frustration. 😡😡😡😡😡

RIGHT... that really sucks.. its happened to me with every car I've tryed to buy.. I got lucky and was able to get the s2000 but I almost didn't get it because I was getting kicked out.. I really hope they fixed the problem... 

Share this comment

There is seriously a issue with this sale site 0 for 6 guess its time to see what other vendors offer 🤪

Share this comment

OMG.. I GOT IT..  I'm so HAPPY but it took forever.. I was waiting from 9am ET.. then I wanted 20minz in the waiting room.. WELL WORTH IT... I cant to receive it... 🙂

Share this comment

Bakhtiarmas1981

Posted

i think i should ask someone to do custom same like this one for me...😉

Share this comment

On 11/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, FlaBoy said:

I REALLY HOPE HOTWHEELS FIXED THERE BUYING PROCESS BECAUSE I NEED THIS R34.. I ALSO GOT ROBBED OUT OF THE PAST FEW CARS AND THAT REALLY SUCKED.. ITS EVEN WORSE WHEN THE CARS IN YOUR CART BUT UR UNABLE TO PAY FOR IT!

This car would match my hole collection of Hot Wheels... #MUSTHAVE #NEEDTHIS

LOAF.. OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS.. WHY IS THIS CONFUSING?

Share this comment