Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RLC Exclusive '01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

By Gary Barnum

The Skyline can trace its roots to royalty. The first Skyline was produced by the Prince Motor Company in 1957. It eventually made its way to Nissan, of course, and became the legend we know and love. Make it the jewel in the crown of your collection with the RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) on 11/12/19!

The original Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) was not released in North America. This edition gives you a chance to get a pristine edition with opening hood (a first for this casting), Real Riders 6-spoke wheels, and lots of detailing at a more affordable price. Make a noble effort to get yours!

GDF86_01.pngGDF86_02.pngGDF86_03.pngGDF86_04.png 

Specs:

• Features: Opening hood (First time for this casting!)
  • Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis w/ painted details and engine w/painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Black w/ painted details

Packaging:

• RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)
  •  

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/12/19 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

WOW! Now I understand the frustrations of RLC members who somehow don't get hold of RLC exclusives. Seems to be up-and-down here for me, hit-and-miss. Started off "scoring" the offerings, then went cold and couldn't get some. Then, got on a roll again and started getting from the waiting room into the checkout successfully, acquiring some. Then, with the last offering (Ford Raptor), got cold on me again. The crazy part is it took a seriously long time to get out of the waiting room, placing 1 unit in my cart, trying to checkout, and by the time I could put my 3 numbers from my debit card into the system the truck was "SOLD OUT!" Got close on it but no cigar. At least the exclusives I didn't try for went to somebody else who wanted it. I do hope this unit gets added to my son's collection for XMAS. I have 3 for him so far he doesn't know he's getting December 25th morning. I don't collect these but he does and can't do such for himself since he's in school (and hopefully being good, paying attention and learning). I "HOPE" this piece is allowed for me to obtain for him with the others he's getting, he's a good kid who LUVS these things. THANX MATTEL! Adam (USN/disabled).

Share this comment

Looks great! I am looking forward to the Skyline being offered. I, too, have had mixed luck this year in acquiring the various offers. I got the Raptor, missed out on the pink VW Beetle, and got most of the other cars.

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

The new offering looks great. The new site is (so far) a train wreck. I know it can take some time to work out the bugs.

• Confused 2

Share this comment

I am all in for the Nissan Tuesday. New site seems to be a 😎 site. Lot more EMOJIS. I was able to get the Gulf Raptor and hope to get the Nissan. 🤞

Share this comment

i really hope to get this.i have been looking forward to it.one of my favorite cars.

Share this comment

Looking forward to this one as well.  It's a shame they didn't put that much detail into the convention Skyline's engine and elected to detail the rotors that are barely visible.

20191108_113226.jpg

Share this comment

59 minutes ago, TEPEAGLE said:

Looking forward to this one as well.  It's a shame they didn't put that much detail into the convention Skyline's engine and elected to detail the rotors that are barely visible.

20191108_113226.jpg

It's because this was NOT a RLC/HWC car.  This was a Convention car.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Definitely Hope to score this one.  Love the Skylines.  Yep, 50/50 this year for the RLC sales

Share this comment

SAME  ISSUE... ABOUT TO CHECK OUT "BAM" NO CIGAR WAITED AND WAITED and waited

Share this comment

Where do I buy this?  I keep missing out on deal's because i can't find where to buy them when they come for sale.

Share this comment

I REALLY HOPE HOTWHEELS FIXED THERE BUYING PROCESS BECAUSE I NEED THIS R34.. I ALSO GOT ROBBED OUT OF THE PAST FEW CARS AND THAT REALLY SUCKED.. ITS EVEN WORSE WHEN THE CARS IN YOUR CART BUT UR UNABLE TO PAY FOR IT!

This car would match my hole collection of Hot Wheels... #MUSTHAVE #NEEDTHIS

• Confused 1

Share this comment

FlaBoy

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, H22freak said:

Where do I buy this?  I keep missing out on deal's because i can't find where to buy them when they come for sale.

If your a RLC member u have to get into the waiting room then if your lucky you will be able to buy the car.. if your not a member u can not buy car.. on the day of the sale there will be a box u click on that brings you to the waiting room..

Edited by FlaBoy

Share this comment

1 hour ago, 72saintgeorge said:

SAME  ISSUE... ABOUT TO CHECK OUT "BAM" NO CIGAR WAITED AND WAITED and waited

NO WAY.. THAT SUCKS TO HEAR .  What car did you try to buy?

Share this comment

@HOTWHEELS PLEASE STOP PUTTING THESE WHEELS ON EVERY CAR! THERE GETTING OLD... 

Share this comment

Please dont give me that car,  i have much much like that. Ha ah

Share this comment

the tires are bald and the wheels are alright I guess.  I'll still buy it on ebay.  Thanks for the post with the open hood, now I don't need to wonder about mine.  Too plain to bother with.

Share this comment

Nothing worse than having the car in your cart, going to checking out and "Bam" your instructed to sign in again over and over until you get that God forsaken "Soldout" screen! Totally unbelievable that this happens over and over. Talk about serious frustration. 😡😡😡😡😡

Share this comment

12500....everyone that wants one should be one I think. 10k is no longer a big release number but 12500 is realy pushing the boundaries....

Share this comment

I'm a little confused.  Is this the 2020 Membership car?  Are they accidentally selling the club car?  Or are we getting 2 Skylines within a couple months?

Share this comment

45 minutes ago, JAWS13 said:

I'm a little confused.  Is this the 2020 Membership car?  Are they accidentally selling the club car?  Or are we getting 2 Skylines within a couple months?

Two different releases

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Wow, what a way to christen the new web layout! Man I hope I get in line fast enough.

Share this comment

On 11/8/2019 at 1:15 PM, TOYMANIAC said:

It's because this was NOT a RLC/HWC car.  This was a Convention car.

🙄 As I stated in my post it was the convention car.  Is there a rule prohibiting detailing an engine on convention pieces.  (No need to reply as that is a rhetorical question)

Share this comment