Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Regarding Porsche 964 Sale on 9/24!

By Gary Barnum

In our ongoing efforts to ensure as smooth an experience as possible for the 9/24 Porsche 964 sale, we need those of you who plan to purchase to take the following steps:

1. Log in to your account.

2. Verify that your account info is completely up to date and accurate. If it isn't, please make it so.

3. Should you encounter any issues with this process or with your account, call Customer Service at 1-800-858-0102.  Customer Service will close at 6:00 PM ET today (Friday, 9/20), and will not re-open until Monday morning. So if you don't get in touch with them today, you'll have to wait until Monday.

Don't wait! Make sure you're ready for the sale!

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Why come I can't get to the count down window?

Share this comment

Chilango4ever52018

Posted

I'm Ready Hope this Time Not much stress ???

Share this comment

I'm ready to go. Are you guys ready to go? Don't want to have to sign in 10 times every time I add it to my cart only to find out it has sold out. Hope you guys fixed that problem.

Share this comment

After the BS with the gasser, i will never try to buy another HW on here again. Get all the wayvto the checkout and get sold out... No Thank You. Let the oneswith 2-5 accounts have them... Should be 1 PER mailing address not email.....

Share this comment

Mattel must have had a lot of these cars come up missing. They are for sale on %$ay right now.

Share this comment

StillRockinPdX

Posted

Won't let me verify account for some reason. Still won't I meant.

Share this comment

So basically, if you want dibs on RLC stuff, you have to make a reasonable effort to ensure billing and account info is all neat and tidy, and ducks are in a row, because.. you should have anyways.

Share this comment

Oh, and why has this item been for sale on EBay for weeks already? Like, in pretty substantial supply might I add. Hmm. Why? Anybody?? Anybody?!?

Share this comment

This is one of the few cars I wanted so bad as soon as I got my drivers license at 16 years old back in 1996. I had 2 jobs during my sophomore and junior year in high school to get a car like this or a similar Porsche but when the time came and I had my license I was still way off from buying one so I had to settle sharing the minivan with my Mom lol smh ??‍♂️

Share this comment