Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Plan Ahead for the Presents: 2019 Hot Wheels Holiday Series

By Gary Barnum

Seems like every year, the holiday season comes at us like … well … like a Hot Wheels car rushing at us down an orange track. The sooner you start planning what’s going under the tree or in the stocking, the better. Our Hot Wheels Holiday series is here to help!

These editions of collector favorites feature festive colors and decorations. And don’t miss the one with a variant “2020” blister card… It’s the Carbonator. I wonder what carbonated beverage goes best with New Year’s Eve?

They’ll be arriving at select retailers including grocery, drug stores, and hobby stores soon, and you’ll be able to find this series at Walmart, too.

GBC61_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Rockster

GBC62_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Screamliner

GBC63_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Audacious

GBC65_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Scorcher

GBC66_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Muscle Tone

GBC64_PIP?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Carbonator

Hot Wheels Holiday Checklist:

• Audacious
  • Carbonator
  • Muscle Tone
  • Rockster
  • Scorcher
  • Screamliner

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I wish they would come up with new cars for this set!

Share this comment

Yes, they USED to have VWs, Mustangs and a lot more non-fantasy cars. Now these are 100% kids' toys. Once again less HWs to buy.

Share this comment

DARRENH233@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Posted

Same old stuff every year! C'mon HW use your imagination!

Share this comment

Not even one real car in the set. Going to pass on all of them.

Share this comment

Wow those new holiday cars are all awesome. ?I will be on the hunt for all 6 of those and I can't wait to add all 6 of those to my hotwheels collection. ?

Share this comment

Just the carbonator is all I like. Will pick up a couple.

Share this comment

For those once again complaining about no real cars in these sets. First we have a lot of Adult collectors that do buy fantasy castings and enjoy them.(hence the fact that we get news about them) Second Hot Wheels were a kids toy first. For Mattel to ignore kids lines would be disadvantageous. My nephew loves these sets. Children have great imaginations and they want to see stuff like this. Yeah yeah they like real stuff as well. But we get a ton of those in the Mains every year as well.

Anyhow don't change a thing Mattel. The kids do love these and they sell out every year in my area....

Share this comment

The New Years Carbonator put out every year is fun to collect 1 of every year for your personal collection, and to me is fun to get hold of to give to people you are wishing a Happy New Year to in your life, family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and other "acquaintances." COOL!

Share this comment

collectors favorites!!???? who have they been talking to? these are all peg warmers. mattel, lets change things up. please-please- please.

Share this comment

I like to buy these sets to hand down to future grandchildren. I like cars with the year on them.

Share this comment

SUPER LAMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! PASSS JUST LIKE THE 2019 HALLOWEENIE CARS

Share this comment

Yaaaaay.....not. Maybe the screamliner and carbonator. I agree with AGBCHIEF about the carbonator but hot wheels really should make it a mix of half real half fantasy to mix things up instead of same castings...

Share this comment

The Screamliner looks awesome and I always invest in some Carbonators for great gifts!!

Share this comment

Wish we could get a bone shaker...we have one Santa shaker..id like to see more like the Halloween ones...

Share this comment

When I was a kid back in 69 my first car was a custom firebird i really liked the real type cars when they went to the spoilers i quit collecting but that's just me.

Share this comment

Painted over the ones you didn't sell last couple years???
The 2020 New Year Carbonator is cool at least!

Share this comment