Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Land the Big One: HWC 2019 Mainline Factory-Sealed Set

By Gary Barnum

There were a lot of great Hot Wheels releases to track down in 2019. We’re sure you don’t want to miss any of them, so we’ve packed them into one enormous set! The 2019 Hot Wheels Mainline Factory-Sealed Set is fully filled with 455 vehicles, which includes the 6 mail-in promotional Collector Editions and lots more. Bring home the big one!

SOLD OUT

FYX60_01.png

FYX60_02.png

FYX60_03.png

FYX60_04.png

Including all 30 Mainline Mini Collections, you’ll find the following in this humongous set:

• 50 New Models
  • 15 Treasure Hunts
  • 15 Super Treasure Hunts
  • 6 Hot Wheels Collectors Editions
  • Walmart ZAMAC Editions
  • Target Red Editions
  • Kmart Exclusive color variations
  • Kroger Exclusive color variations
  • GameStop Exclusive color variations
  • Walgreens Exclusive color variations
  • Mainline color variations

Packaging:

• Packaged in a decorative display box with smaller cartons inside
  • Each set features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/1,000)

Availability:

• RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 1/28/20 at 9 a.m. PT until 1/29/20 at 9 p.m. PT
  • HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 1/30/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $549.99 plus shipping and processing each; this item will include a $24.99 surcharge for U.S. shipping; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership during the 36-hour RLC Priority Window
  • On 1/30/20, unless sold out, there is a limit of ONE (1) per HWC Account, and RLC Members may purchase their limit of ONE (1) if they did not do so during the Priority Window (purchase limits subject to change after RLC Priority Window)
  • Rewards Points for RLC Members: 0
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

RSANC490

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Redeye said:

I did have to log back in once. Lol  Congrats ! 

Mattel, Get your act together you now have a whole lot more of Red Line Club members and yet you're selling a very low number of exclusives , my question is "why even buy a membership?" I missed out on other exclusives because again you guys have a lot of RLC members.

Edited by RSANC490

Share this comment

OLDS442MAN

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, RSANC490 said:

Mattel, Get your act together you now have a whole lot more of Red Line Club members and yet you're selling a very low number of exclusives , my question is "why even buy a membership?" I missed out on other exclusives because again you guys have a lot of RLC members.

Because they are making money!!!  plain and simple they really don't care if you get a special or not, you the member are a source of income.  You spent money on a membership fee and then scrambled to get a special car, that are overpriced as heck.  If they just sold enough memberships to cover the number of sets made it wouldn't be as profitable.  So sell 20 times more memberships for full fee price and still sellout of every special car they list.  And for those of us that give up on membership, another 20 people, or 20 duplicate account buyers are waiting in the wings to buy your membership.  Kind of depressing when ya get right down to it.

Edited by OLDS442MAN

Share this comment

NONEED2PAY

Posted (edited)

Wow, i guess you really under estimated the amount of Buyer's on this collection set. Last year's 2018 took about two days to sell out. This year's less than three hours. I logged in too late. Lol..., oh wells. Maybe Next years. I wonder if Mattel, Hot Wheels will ever increase the production of this line-up...

Edited by NONEED2PAY

Share this comment

On 1/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, NONEED2PAY said:

Wow, i guess you really under estimated the amount of Buyer's on this collection set. Last year's 2018 took about two days to sell out. This year's less than three hours. I logged in too late. Lol..., oh wells. Maybe Next years. I wonder if Mattel, Hot Wheels will ever increase the production of this line-up...

These sets sold out in 3 minutes. 

Share this comment

CHIN-MINN

Posted

On 1/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, 222HOTGP said:

What’s the shipping weight of this box?

66lbs

Share this comment

On 1/28/2020 at 1:24 PM, ldwood said:

Total BS almost same experiance got to the payment and sold out.

Called HW and they said sold out in 3 minutes. Not sure I will pay the

membership again or not pretty pissed.

Several Already on ebay.

Share this comment

teslamodelx

Posted (edited)

Just got my first HWC 2019 Mainline Factory-Sealed Set and i did not know how BIG the box is. I have to find a place to put it now.

20200206_134556_resized.thumb.jpg.ff676ae410a3791b06d5df1221aff9fa.jpg

20200206_134441_resized.jpg

Edited by teslamodelx

Share this comment