Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

HWC Special Edition Porsche 964 on 9/24

By Gary Barnum

All you had to do is take one look at the Porsche 964 as customized by Magnus Walker, and you wanted one of your own. You don’t have to be an Urban Outlaw to get our 1:64 edition – you just have to be a Red Line Club member! And you have to be on HWC for the 9/24/19 offer.

This renegade collectible features an opening rear hood and signature Real Riders fifteen52 Outlaw wheels. Differing from our edition of the Porsche 964 (with Magnus Walker figurine) offered earlier this year, this piece will rock beside it. And even if you missed that offer, this one’s still a must-have addition to your collection.

GDF88_C_19_001_1?&fmt=png-alpha&wid=600&
GDF88_C_19_002_1?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&w
GDF88_C_19_003_1?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&w
GDF88_C_19_004_1?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&w
GDF88_C_19_005_1?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&w
GDF88_PIP-600?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=

Specs:

• Features: Opening rear hood
  • Body Color: Gray
  • Deco: Urban Outlaw and fifteen52 logos on sides
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders fifteen52 Outlaw wheels
  • Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis
  • Engine: Full-metal, chrome-plated engine w/ matte-black-painted details
  • Window Color: Clear
  • Interior Color: Black w/ red-painted details

Packaging:

• RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/10,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 9/24/19 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • Rewards Points for RLC Memberships (per purchase): 20
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks good. Gonna have to nab one of these if the waiting room lets me lol

Share this comment

This looks really great in black!! I'm not a fan of black in real life cars that I drive myself, but certain Hot Wheels cars really stand-out in this color.

Share this comment

YEAH!!! I'M THE THIRD COMMENT AND THIS CAR IS AWESOME! FINALLY ABLE TO HAVE A REPLICA OF MY REAL CAR!

Share this comment

DANIELRAMIREZ822@GMAIL.COM

Posted

Awesome!!!! Just beautiful! Going to log on exactly on midnight in waiting room to even get a chance! Its ok:)

Share this comment

I am so confused. Someone has been selling these since August 10th on E-Scam (Bay)
Rude Last Call RLC

Share this comment

Good luck to all trying for one. It's kinda like the lottery.

Share this comment

Got the RLC Exclusive Urban Outlaw Porsche 964 w/ Magnus Walker Figurine in Spectraflame slate. Will add this one to my collection as well, the only difference between the two is the color. This one is in gray. Notable differences in color.
Can't wait.

Share this comment

Nice Porsche!..Have to grab one Tues. Let's see how fast these sell out. (15 min. ?)

Share this comment

ChaseValentines

Posted

So Mattel.... you guys are not addressing the fact that you guys produced 10,000 for RLC members but there's already circulation of these on the market already from reseller? How many do you have left, exactly? And how is this deficiency of those 10,000 to the current existing RLC members to be addressed?

Before anyone says "the one in market are not numbered" - they are, they actually are. Mattel, you seriously need to address this issue. It's one thing that the local dudes who collects/scalpers has insiders at Walmart and Target, but it is another to just cut the line of RLC exclusive and go straight to Ebay purchase illegitimately even before the real RLC sale date start.

Share this comment

That Magnus Walker urban outlaw Porsche 964 is awesome. I will be getting one. ?

Share this comment

Look cool but how many will be available because they are being sold all over eBay now. Can't be 10000 available to RLC then!

Share this comment

I sure hope they don't keep me in the waiting room again until they're all sold out

Share this comment

What's the difference between these and the ones people already have for sell online

Share this comment

Good luck to everyone who tries to get this. I won't be getting this one.

Share this comment

Hoping to pair this with the other RLC Magnus Porsche, couldn't score the chameleon Datsun so will see how it goes. Don't understand why Hot Wheels won't increase quantities from 10k to 15k at least. That way more chances to get one and more happy collectors. Good luck to everyone....

Share this comment

This is really a ridiculous thing with Mattel. Why have I seen these things on EBAY for a month, thought they where a knock off or fake and now here they are advertised as a RLC exclusive. The car looks nice and I'll go after one, it is second try after the magnus walker ones that sold out earlier this year.

Share this comment

Ditto on what DOOB561 said...waiting room blues!!!

Share this comment

SCHRAMMGUITARS

Posted

Nice car. Can we have more of the Original Redline era cars fancied up in RLC style? Would love to see the Mongoose and Snake rail dragsters! Or the Heavy weights or how about RRRumblers!

Share this comment

I'm confused how do some people already have one? I've seen a few on Instagram and eBay

Share this comment