By Gary Barnum
Carroll Shelby built three versions of the Raymond Loewy-designed Toyota 2000GT in 1968. It's worth over $1 million now, but our edition can be had for significantly less.
- Body Color: Gold Afflair White w/Red hood
- Deco: Authentic 1968 SCCA "33" livery w/hand-spray-painted detail
- Body Type: Full metal
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, Gold Afflair White-painted chassis
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Black w/hand-spray-painted details
Packaging and Quantities:
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.