Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HW Studio Character Cars: DC!

By Gary Barnum

With Wonder Woman 1984 set to release, Hot Wheels rolls out some new Character Car castings in this DC mix!

The core trio of the Justice League™ – Superman™, Batman™, and Wonder Woman™ – all appear in this mix. Adding additional wonder are the new Golden Armor (Wonder Woman™) and The Cheetah™ (Wonder Woman™ villain) vehicles. There’s no slowing down this kind of action!

GMH94_001.jpg Batman™ Rebirth

GMH97_001.jpg The Joker™ Hot Rod

GMH95_001.jpg Robin™ 2.0T

GMH96_001.jpg Superman™ (Action feature!)

FYV64_001.jpg WW84 The Cheetah™ (First appearance!)

FYV51_001.jpg WW84 Golden Armor (First appearance!)

GJJ01_001.jpg WW84 Wonder Woman™ (New deco!)

(Click here for more images!)

HW Studio Character Cars Mix 4 – DC:

• Batman™ Rebirth
  • The Joker™ Hot Rod
  • Robin™ 2.0T
  • Superman™ (Action feature!)
  • WW84 The Cheetah™ (First appearance!)
  • WW84 Golden Armor (First appearance!)
  • WW84 Wonder Woman™ (New deco!)

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

WONDER WOMAN 1984 and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

All DC characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s20)

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SAMACE26

Posted

Those new DC character cars coming out are all awesome. 👍I will be on the hunt for all of those and I can't wait to add all of those to my hotwheels collection. 👍

• Haha 1

Share this comment

RPLIZARD18

Posted

they look like McDonald's happy meal cars...........

• Haha 2

Share this comment

Dr. Phibes

Posted

Unfortunately These are mostly for kids, right?  However, since you still have the DC license for Hot Wheels, there are a few Hero cars that could be tooled up from that license, (maybe bring this up in your next meeting)

1:  Green Arrow has had several  Arrowcars in the comics. Maybe not as many as Batman's Batmobiles,

but at least 5, including a '32 Panel Van with "Sherwood Florist" in the panel (from Mike Grell's run on the comic).

2: In Jack Kirby's  run on Jimmy Olson he created  the Whiz Wagon , unfortunate name ( > snicker< ) but its a great design, and would make a great Hot Wheel. Meanwhile Over In Forever People  at about the same time (1971) Kirby also created The Super Cycle for those kid's from New Genesis, also would make a cool Hot Wheel.

3: The Watchmen show no sign of going away, (see HBO series) so tooling up Night Owl's Owlship would be awesome. As would Sister Nights Buick Grand National.

You already did some Aquaman  castings, maybe use those again as part of this proposed series.

There was a Supermobile back in the 80s for a de-powered Superman, but has anyone ever thought to do the spacecraft that brought Kal El to Earth from Krypton?  There are others in the DC universe , but these are the most neglected. Alright that's enough from Dr. Fandude,

The-Arrowcar-Cropped.jpg

Star-Rocket_Racer_02.png

SecretSix1.jpg

dc-ca-2.jpg

17.jpg

Whiz-WagonJO133pg2-3small.jpg

https __i.pinimg.com_originals_aa_6d_5c_aa6d5cf7cef746a323f2a3535ae25432.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

WINNER11

Posted

I would love to see some obscure Hero and Villain models in the future. Those are what gets my attention.🏁

• Like 1

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

Unless the card artwork is phenomenal,  I'll pass.  😶

Share this comment

To me it takes some good skills to pull out the character in a car and still look drivable.  H.W. does an awesome job at it and why I like collecting them.

• Like 1

Share this comment

HOTWHEELZ42

Posted

Corney  no matter how fancy the paint job. But someone always has a different eye and thinks they’re beautiful. It what makes the world spin. These will be in the WM crush bin. 

Share this comment

Dr. Phibes

Posted

Before this gets filed in Old News,  I'll put a few more "Green Arrowcars " that I would like to see in diecast someday. These would be  the same sort of series as the Ghost Rider Charger  ,Punisher Van and Deadpools Taco truck from last year.  Looks like GA had quite a few Arrowcars , and was always wrecking them (or maybe that was Speedy ). And there's lots of Neil Adams covers to use for card art .

arrow car brave and the bold.JPG

arrowcar1.jpg

images.jpg

arrow car3.jpg

arrowcar2.jpg

comic-arrow.jpg

arrow1.jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment