Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels Premium Retail Mixes in the Shop!

By Gary Barnum

We know you want to get all of the Hot Wheels premium retail series releases from 2020. Just in case you missed them, we’re loading the following into the Shop here on HotWheelsCollectors.com!

2020 HOT WHEELS BOULEVARD MIX 2

Cars you wish you could drive. Executions you love to see. Collectibles you can only get from Hot Wheels! The Hot Wheels Boulevard series cruises with its second mix of 2020.

In this mix, you may notice the Silvia (S15) appears on two different blister cards: one features the Formula Drift logo just like the car itself! Each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction.

GJT68B_PIP_Compo_v2_2000px.png

This special pack includes ten (10) vehicles as follows:

• 2018 COPO Camaro® SS™ (x2)
  • Custom ’62 Chevy® Pickup (x2)
  • Koenigsegg Agera R (x2)
  • Nissan Silvia (S15) (x1)
  • Nissan Silvia (S15) ("Formula Drift" variant package) (x1)
  • Porsche 356 Outlaw (x2)

2020 HOT WHEELS BOULEVARD MIX 3

Representing some of the hottest cars to rock down the street, our Hot Wheels Boulevard series consists of vehicles you wish you could get your hands on in 1:1 scale! Dream about them with the third mix of 2020.

From the Hoonigan ’55 Chevy® Bel Air® Gasser to the drift champion Ford GT, each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction.

GJT68C_PIP_Group_2000px.png

This special pack includes ten (10) vehicles as follows:

• ’55 Chevy® Bel Air® Gasser (x2)
  • ’66 Pontiac® GTO® (x2)
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class (x2)
  • ’17 Ford GT (x2)
  • Volkswagen “Baja Bug” (x2)

2020 HOT WHEELS TEAM TRANSPORT MIX 3

The second Team Transport mix for 2020 carries on with remarkable racers from across the decades, and the haulers that love them – including speedsters from as early as the 1960s and as recent as the 2016 Ford GT Race!

As with previous entries in these perfectly paired mixes, the cars and their transporters feature coordinated decos and premium detailing, with all-metal castings and Real Riders wheels.

FLF56H_PIP_Compo_NoLogo_2000px.png

This special pack includes one (1) of each of the following:

• ’69 Ford Mustang Boss 302 / Retro Rig
  • 2016 Ford GT Race / Ford C-800 
  • Mercedes Benz 300SL / Euro Hauler (New casting!)
  • Volkswagen "Classic Bug" / Volkswagen Transporter T1 Pickup

So scoot on over to the Shop for pricing and availability, and purchase your cases!

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 8/10/2020 at 12:07 PM, JIMMEE442 said:

* What makes somebody a "real collector"?  (tired cliche')

* IF found hanging on the pegs: Would any "real/true collector" take only 1 Super TH, & leave 2 hanging? (BTW, I have found 1 in 12 years.)

* I did buy  2 boxes of  Team Transport mix 3 on site Fri morning... then found the WHOLE SET + at Targe' in the afternoon!!!

Yes if I have the Sth or th I have left them. I’ve never sold or traded a hot wheel. I buy what I like for me not to make money. That’s what collecting is supposed to be the ones you can hunt down and find that’s the challenge. 

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Fizzo said:

Yes if I have the Sth or th I have left them. I’ve never sold or traded a hot wheel. I buy what I like for me not to make money. That’s what collecting is supposed to be the ones you can hunt down and find that’s the challenge. 

I would just like to find a SUPER (or Regular) to leave.  I'm jealous... 1 S-TH in 12 years means that I cannot make that claim.  Wish I could shop in your stores. 

I've been collecting since '95... so Premium & RLC cars mean WAY MORE to me than singles & THs.  (Redlines are pricey, but I will occasionally buy one.)

That being said, there are more important things in this world than not getting a HW.

Edited by JIMMEE442

Share this comment

222HOTGP

Posted

Jeepers how did I miss these

Share this comment

Well they are now removed from the store.  Happened over night.  Was really hoping for a restock.

Share this comment

Dubbz

Posted (edited)

Please Hotwheels team if you make an announcement about products to purchase at least have stock in the store to buy. 

Because once again it feels like thanks for nothing but hype and let down. Since you took down the listings i am gussing no restock. Once again reseller win and normal people loose. 

Edited by Dubbz

Share this comment