Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels Premium Retail Mixes in the Shop!

By Gary Barnum

We know you want to get all of the Hot Wheels premium retail series releases from 2020. Just in case you missed them, we’re loading the following into the Shop here on HotWheelsCollectors.com!

2020 HOT WHEELS BOULEVARD MIX 2

Cars you wish you could drive. Executions you love to see. Collectibles you can only get from Hot Wheels! The Hot Wheels Boulevard series cruises with its second mix of 2020.

In this mix, you may notice the Silvia (S15) appears on two different blister cards: one features the Formula Drift logo just like the car itself! Each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction.

GJT68B_PIP_Compo_v2_2000px.png

This special pack includes ten (10) vehicles as follows:

• 2018 COPO Camaro® SS™ (x2)
  • Custom ’62 Chevy® Pickup (x2)
  • Koenigsegg Agera R (x2)
  • Nissan Silvia (S15) (x1)
  • Nissan Silvia (S15) ("Formula Drift" variant package) (x1)
  • Porsche 356 Outlaw (x2)

2020 HOT WHEELS BOULEVARD MIX 3

Representing some of the hottest cars to rock down the street, our Hot Wheels Boulevard series consists of vehicles you wish you could get your hands on in 1:1 scale! Dream about them with the third mix of 2020.

From the Hoonigan ’55 Chevy® Bel Air® Gasser to the drift champion Ford GT, each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction.

GJT68C_PIP_Group_2000px.png

This special pack includes ten (10) vehicles as follows:

• ’55 Chevy® Bel Air® Gasser (x2)
  • ’66 Pontiac® GTO® (x2)
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class (x2)
  • ’17 Ford GT (x2)
  • Volkswagen “Baja Bug” (x2)

2020 HOT WHEELS TEAM TRANSPORT MIX 3

The second Team Transport mix for 2020 carries on with remarkable racers from across the decades, and the haulers that love them – including speedsters from as early as the 1960s and as recent as the 2016 Ford GT Race!

As with previous entries in these perfectly paired mixes, the cars and their transporters feature coordinated decos and premium detailing, with all-metal castings and Real Riders wheels.

FLF56H_PIP_Compo_NoLogo_2000px.png

This special pack includes one (1) of each of the following:

• ’69 Ford Mustang Boss 302 / Retro Rig
  • 2016 Ford GT Race / Ford C-800 
  • Mercedes Benz 300SL / Euro Hauler (New casting!)
  • Volkswagen "Classic Bug" / Volkswagen Transporter T1 Pickup

So scoot on over to the Shop for pricing and availability, and purchase your cases!

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

POMPISES

Posted

Let the feeding frenzy begin.  There are about 40 of the Mix 2 cases left as of 5:20 AM.  The mix 3 cases went from 90 to 0 in about 20 minutes.

Share this comment

FALCONGTHO3

Posted

Mix 3 show out of stock as well, 6:20 central time

Share this comment

MAXIMUMKARMA

Posted

Jesus, already out of stock? Man, I just woke up!  🤣  🤣

• Like 2

Share this comment

sp4c3m4nsp1ff17

Posted

Why no purchase limits? We all know mix 3 was bought out by a handful of people...

• Like 2

Share this comment

rodr6903

Posted

This is silly to even offer these without limits.  Arggg 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

SAMACE26

Posted

I have 4 of the boulevards from mix 2. I have all 5 boulevards from mix 3. And I will hunt for the team transports at the stores and at the flea market. 👍

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

MAN!  i had hoped to complete my Boulevard set #2 & FINALLY see set #3.

Oh well, at least I got Transport Mix #3.

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

53 minutes ago, SAMACE26 said:

I have 4 of the boulevards from mix 2 . I have all 5 boulevards from mix 3. And I will hunt for the team transports at the stores and at the flea market. 👍

???

Dude, how did you find mix #3?  Congratulations.  

I need the Koenigsegg  from  #2.

Share this comment

AUTHORIZED

Posted

I'm just wondering why there were no announcements of stocking shop with retail cars. I've been hunting for Boulevards Mix 3 like hell. I'm at the West Coast. A heads up on restocking the shop would be nice, instead of the East Coast guys getting everything.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

NHRAGAL@AOL.COM

Posted (edited)

My kiddo is totally  bummed these went online before he even woke up. He really wanted the Boulevard cars. We didn't even see an announcement of these coming available.

Edited by NHRAGAL@AOL.COM

Share this comment

iam4thevols

Posted

Wow! These haven't even been in Walmart around my location. When they check for a restock date, it shows supplier out. 

Share this comment

ONEGREENRAY

Posted

i found one Gasser by me, everything else was gone saw them in pa about a week ago. 

• Confused 1

Share this comment

All sold out! Wow just saw the news feed. 😣 

I guess it is back to setting a 1 am alarm for friday nights. I thought we were getting transparency not suprise you missed out again.

Please reload the shop so normal people can acquire items not just reseller who buy the shop supply in one go. I am getting tired of the "kicked in groin feeling" after seeing a news feed about somthing new that is or rather was available when i was sleeping, at 1AM.

• Like 3

Share this comment

Posted (edited)

I ordered the Mix 3 last night around 9 pm 

Edited by 007

Share this comment

Glad to see more retail mixes in the store, just a shame that there were no Car Culture sets/cases

Share this comment

mikey56

Posted

After see these sets of car in the store on sale this morning at 5:15am and they were sold out was wondering what time did mattel put these in the shop?

Share this comment

AndyHWC

Posted

8 hours ago, AUTHORIZED said:

I'm just wondering why there were no announcements of stocking shop with retail cars. I've been hunting for Boulevards Mix 3 like hell. I'm at the West Coast. A heads up on restocking the shop would be nice, instead of the East Coast guys getting everything.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

If you're in West Coast, CA specifically you can say bbye to these. I am in LA and the only luck I've had so far getting Mix A and Mix B is through Walmart online. I do not anticipate getting Mix C except from here.

Share this comment

AUTHORIZED

Posted

18 minutes ago, AndyHWC said:

If you're in West Coast, CA specifically you can say bbye to these. I am in LA and the only luck I've had so far getting Mix A and Mix B is through Walmart online. I do not anticipate getting Mix C except from here.

Yup, I'm from So Cal. I stopped hitting Wally a LONG time ago. EVERY night, there are at least 5 to 6 guys, waiting to pallet raid. I go to Targets once in a long while. Even Wally online is garbage. Ordered once, and order received the cancel culture.

That's why HW is no longer a priority for me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

AndyHWC

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, AUTHORIZED said:

Yup, I'm from So Cal. I stopped hitting Wally a LONG time ago. EVERY night, there are at least 5 to 6 guys, waiting to pallet raid. I go to Targets once in a long while. Even Wally online is garbage. Ordered once, and order received the cancel culture.

That's why HW is no longer a priority for me.

I average about 15-20 orders a week on Wally that get cancelled. My Wally Purchase History is ridiculous lol and my bank has more than once blocked Wally transactions because of my frequent attempt at getting something. Place an order and within a few hours "sorry we had to cancel something because they were out of stock" - why the heck do you have it online then? 

And yes I don't hit any stores in person anymore, it's a waste of time and gas, I will never find anything anyway because of all the "plugs" that these people have.

That being said, you should come to our swap meets lol, you have better chance of finding something at less than "collector" prices. LOL.

Edited by AndyHWC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

REDBARON1818

Posted

What's the point?? I come and see something new finally and...GONE!!  SMH!  and how about bringing PAYPAY BACK!!  Everybody uses PAYPAL!!  NOT GOOD!! 

• Like 1

Share this comment

alonsogarrote

Posted

No purchase limits, 

This doesnt make sense, who is going to buy more than 1-2?

only resellers right?

maybe they do this because they prefer seeing it out of stock as quickly as possible rather than let them collect dust on the shop.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

Would have loved a shot at these.... Hoping for a restock.

• Like 2

Share this comment

I wish Mattel would make full line of cars available for purchase online for a year or two. This would put most of these eBay hoarders out of business and let the real collectors get the cars. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

Wally87

Posted

Ah bummer, missed this. Will there be a restock? 

Share this comment