Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels™ id Mix 7 Races Into Stores!

By Allen Voivod

Physical cars you can play with and collect in both the real world and the virtual world, Hot Wheels™ id is taking the racing world by storm. Mix 7 combines castings inspired by real-world cars, our own Hot Wheels original designs, and even a design from the silver screen. Are you ready for the next level of competition?

As with previous mixes, Hot Wheels™ id collectible cars have limited production runs and will be packaged in a new, premium box configuration designed with collectors in mind. These packages allow you to remove the car, then put your car back in for storage. See the full list below, as well as the very important app compatibility requirements.

FXB32_c_19_004.jpg '15 Dodge Charger Hellcat SRT
FXB29_c_19_001.jpg Fiat 500e (Target first-to-market!)
FXB42_C_19_460.jpgJurassic Park Jeep

FXB48_C_19_426.jpg Mach Speeder
FXB47_c_19_001.jpg Night Burner

Hot Wheels™ id Mix 7 Checklist:

• '15 Dodge Charger Hellcat SRT
  • Fiat 500e (Target first-to-market!)
  • Jurassic Park Jeep
  • Mach Speeder
  • Night Burner

For more information and details, check out the special Hot Wheels™ id website at hotwheels.com/id.

APP COMPATIBILITY:

Before purchasing Hot Wheels™ id, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements below:

Apple:

• iOS 11 or newer
  • iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, iPad 5th Generation (2017), iPad 6th Generation (2018), iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro. (2016 and newer devices recommended)

Android on Google Play:

• Android OS 8.0 or higher, 64 bit. RAM 3GB or higher
  • Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+ Tab S4, Google Pixel (2016 and newer devices recommended)

NOTE: The list of compatible devices may change at any time and without any notice.

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios. All rights reserved.

BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)

Dodge and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. © 2020 FCA US LLC.

Dodge OLP 100px?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wi

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Hot Wheels™ id Mix 7 Races Into Stores!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SAMACE26

Posted

Those new hotwheels ID cars are all awesome. 👍I will be on the hunt for all 5 of those and I can't wait to add all 5 of those to my hotwheels collection. 👍

Share this comment

SCENE-Z

Posted

Got em all already : )

Any estimate when the new ones drop? The Audi, the Rip Rod etc? Then the app now shows that there are even more cars like the classic Camaro n stuff.

Share this comment

WFFLAN2099

Posted

Ummm, these were in the stores BEFORE Christmas.  When are the actual 2020 new ones coming?

Share this comment

Can we please get ID cars to Canadian stores. I would like to get some to enjoy with my son. I do not want to pay secondary prices which can be up to $60 Canadian per car with shipping. I have the portal with the two cars that are great but that is all that has come to our stores and it sold out very fast. Thanks and looking forward to picking some up in store ...i hope.

Share this comment

BADBOYJIM

Posted

These were all in stores before xmas like WFFLAN2099 stated, I got the Fiat from Amazon, who used to be real good about getting any even before stores did, but they have slacked off about as much as Target has about getting new stock, I haven't seen anything new for most diecast since before xmas, these nor regular stuff (HW, MB, M2), Target in my AO has really dropped off for new stuff.

Share this comment

JENNYJONES4

Posted

Exactly how are these new to market.....????

RLC old news again, these were out in December 2019.....

Share this comment

SPIKE#322

Posted (edited)

This is to "dubbz",IMG_20200322_204619599.jpg.fdb3a4cf35410d1d8e75b0bfd4f50a8c.jpg from Canada. We have plenty here at out local Target. Allot of the more sought after go quick. Like some of the Batman etc.  I can always send you pics and let me know which ones you want, I will be more that happy to send them to you at regular price plus shipping.

I actually picked up the" Time Attaxi" Chase that was put in I believe the G case if you want it. 

Let me know and I can send you my e mail address.

Mark

Edited by SPIKE#322
You can reach me at mgball413@gmail.com

Share this comment

WINNER11

Posted

Glad to hear these are racing to my nearest Target from all the way across country to sit in Target warehouses until the first few mixes sell out. Excited to think I'll be able to get Mix 3 or 4 (I forget, it's been so long.) through Mix 7 real soon. I know they're somewhere ready to spill...

Share this comment

222HOTGP

Posted

These have been available for a while now, why does it only get listed here now?

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

Just got delivered  from Amazon i like them all .keep  them coming I'm waiting!!!!

20200403_153233.jpg

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

Got some batmobiles  today TV series batmobile is  awesome for track.be well everyone. 

20200403_153817.jpg

Share this comment

JordanR2323

Posted

Is retail the same for all of the Hot Wheels ID cars? And if so what exactly is retail? Looking to buy the Fiat one!

Share this comment

StickShiftStudios

Posted

I already have the Fiat 500e and the Jurassic Park Jeep, they are awesome.

Share this comment

dwhite645

Posted

First, let me say that the id cars are really fantastic. Very innovative and great looking cars to collect. Having said that, what on earth is going on with the retail distribution of these, as others have pointed out? Apple, Amazon and Target are the only retailers that carry these. Ok, fine. This latest id batch, Mix 7, is now being advertised as "racing into stores" in late March yet they were in Target stores and on Amazon in the beginning of December, four months ago. I have not seen any new models since early December.

Another gripe is Apple. Apple was first to the market with these starting about July 2019. All they ever offered was the first mix, and it's still that way 9 months later. They never got any newer ones than that.

Now, in mid April, the id app is showing 16 new cars - Mix 1 and 2 - Series 2 for 2020, on the app only, with no sign of them in the stores or at the online retailers. And it's been that way on the app for a while now. However, if I search on ebay out of curiosity, most if not all of these new 2020 models are being listed from one or two private US sellers who appear to be diecast dealers. How is it possible for Mattel to set up dealer agreements with 3 and only 3 retailers - Apple, Amazon and Target, yet some bozos are selling brand new models on ebay for 3x the retail price that aren't yet available anywhere through the authorized retailers? I understand that cars here and there are being stolen off the line in Malaysia and sold on ebay,  but this is different as they are getting large quantities of cases of new cars somehow. What is going on?

I also understand that when a retailer buys from a manufacturer that they have to sell old stock first, but this is ridiculous. There needs to be some sort of timeline for release that is agreed upon by both parties. As it stands now, it's just all over the place and is very annoying for the serious collectors.

Attached is a screenshot from ebay from an unauthorized dealer selling these cars as mentioned. Where did they get them and why are they not available in stores?

id.jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment