By Allen Voivod
Physical cars you can play with and collect in both the real world and the virtual world, Hot Wheels™ id is taking the racing world by storm! Mix 6 brings a combination of real-world speedsters and silver-screen rides to the competition. Which one will win out? That's all up to you and your skills!
As with previous mixes, Hot Wheels™ id collectible cars have limited production runs and will be packaged in a new, premium box configuration designed with collectors in mind. These packages allow you to remove the car, then put your car back in for storage. To complete your collection, be sure to note which castings are available exclusively at Amazon or Target.
Hot Wheels™ id Mix 6 Checklist:
- Audi R8 LMS (2018 Premium Model) (Target exclusive!)
- Back To The Future Time Machine
- Batmobile™ (1989 Batman™)
- BMW i8 Roadster
- Custom '15 Ford Mustang
- Jaguar i-Pace eTrophy (Amazon exclusive!)
For more information and details, check out the special Hot Wheels™ id website at hotwheels.com/id.
Before purchasing Hot Wheels™ id, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements below:
- iOS 11 or newer
- iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, iPad 5th Generation (2017), iPad 6th Generation (2018), iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro. (2016 and newer devices recommended)
Android on Google Play:
- Android OS 8.0 or higher, 64 bit. RAM 3GB or higher
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+ Tab S4, Google Pixel (2016 and newer devices recommended)
NOTE: The list of compatible devices may change at any time and without any notice.
Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s20)
Edited by HWC Staff