Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels Boulevard Series Returns

By Gary Barnum

Imagine nothing but the best and coolest cars driving down your streets. Putting the “jam” in traffic jam, our Hot Wheels Boulevard series returns featuring nothing but collector-favorite castings.

Each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction. There are four mixes planned for 2020, and every one is a favorite. You’d be proud to drive any one of these around town! Here’s a look at the first mix, expected to arrive on Walmart shelves in December.

GJT71_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT71_001.jpg

GJT71_002.jpg

GJT71_003.jpg
Bone Shaker (Also a Hot Wheels life-sized car)

GJT73_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT73_001.jpg

GJT73_002.jpg

GJT73_003.jpg
Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33) (Nismo livery)

GJT70_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT70_001.jpg

GJT70_002.jpg

GJT70_003.jpg
Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus (Urban Outlaw livery)

GJT69_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT69_002.jpg

GJT69_003.jpg

GJT69_005.jpg
’67 Camaro® (Featured in TV commercials)

GJT72_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT72_001.jpg

GJT72_002.jpg

GJT72_003.jpg
’83 Chevy® Silverado™ 4x4 (Lifted)

2020 Hot Wheels Boulevard Mix 1 Checklist:

• ’67 Camaro® (Featured in TV commercials)
  • ’83 Chevy® Silverado™ 4x4 (Lifted)
  • Bone Shaker (Also a Hot Wheels life-sized car)
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33) (Nismo livery)
  • Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus (Urban Outlaw livery)

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 1/16/2020 at 4:06 PM, jghopslam said:

I get that Walmart has to do their reset after the holiday, but this is an ongoing thing with their stores.  It's just not a well run store in my opinion.  A majority of their stores look like a bomb went off in the middle of the place.  Restocking takes an act of God to get done.  I could go on and on.  I wish Mattel/Hot Wheels wouldn't do so many exclusives with them.  I much prefer Target which is a much better run store on so many levels.  Much much more reliable.  

At least that is the experience I have in my area.  I frequent many of each store (Walmart/Target) in my area (Walmart only for Hot Wheels), and other than one Walmart (which is the farthest one i travel too) the Target's are always much more reliable, clean, stocked, have friendly workers, etc.  If it wasn't for Hot Wheels I would never step into a Walmart.  

I have had the exact same experience with the local Walmart stores.  They haven't restocked since before Christmas with mainlines and I only found the American Steel series once and bought them all, just one shy of having the complete set.  They haven't received anymore of those since.  Seems they won't restock mainlines until those bins are cleared out.  The hot wheels aisle has a lot of empty pegs.  Who knows when they'll get around to stocking this premium set, if ever.

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

I'm not holding my breath on these. I hit many of the stores here and nothing from this set or previous ones. I did see two full pegs (about 16) of team transport, all the same one.🤣

Share this comment

AARONPLUM0@GMAIL.COM

Posted

I guess my question would be ,will the store be getting more than one shipment of these to make able to get some since the set is gone before a working collector can  get some? or is it a one time  and the store gets no more

Share this comment

Why are the blister on these so ridiculously thin. I opened the box and all but the Nissans were busted. Buses fell out when I lifted the cards out of the box.

Share this comment