Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels Boulevard Series Returns

By Gary Barnum

Imagine nothing but the best and coolest cars driving down your streets. Putting the “jam” in traffic jam, our Hot Wheels Boulevard series returns featuring nothing but collector-favorite castings.

Each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction. There are four mixes planned for 2020, and every one is a favorite. You’d be proud to drive any one of these around town! Here’s a look at the first mix, expected to arrive on Walmart shelves in December.

GJT71_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT71_001.jpg

GJT71_002.jpg

GJT71_003.jpg
Bone Shaker (Also a Hot Wheels life-sized car)

GJT73_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT73_001.jpg

GJT73_002.jpg

GJT73_003.jpg
Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33) (Nismo livery)

GJT70_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT70_001.jpg

GJT70_002.jpg

GJT70_003.jpg
Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus (Urban Outlaw livery)

GJT69_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT69_002.jpg

GJT69_003.jpg

GJT69_005.jpg
’67 Camaro® (Featured in TV commercials)

GJT72_PIP_FE_20_001.png

GJT72_001.jpg

GJT72_002.jpg

GJT72_003.jpg
’83 Chevy® Silverado™ 4x4 (Lifted)

2020 Hot Wheels Boulevard Mix 1 Checklist:

• ’67 Camaro® (Featured in TV commercials)
  • ’83 Chevy® Silverado™ 4x4 (Lifted)
  • Bone Shaker (Also a Hot Wheels life-sized car)
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33) (Nismo livery)
  • Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus (Urban Outlaw livery)

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Found a few of these but the cards were bent. It didn't look like how the cards normally have a little bend to them. These looked like someone had done it on purpose. There were even a couple of team transports that look that way as well. Has anyone else seen cards that look purposely bent?

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

Just waiting for Walmart to do their after Christmas reset!!  

Share this comment

55 minutes ago, DHJust said:

Found a few of these but the cards were bent. It didn't look like how the cards normally have a little bend to them. These looked like someone had done it on purpose. There were even a couple of team transports that look that way as well. Has anyone else seen cards that look purposely bent?

I think everyone has at one point...😂...when I used to go out and look for stuff I would see intentionally bent stuff and stolen stuff...

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

Don’t even care about packaging. I open nearly everything I buy 

Share this comment

JENNYJONES4

Posted

Is it me or the information on this site always slow and out dated.....? If these were to be stocked in December, you would think to inform us in December not January....! Of course being Walmart, is no help, the employee there seem to get to them before they even hit the pegs....Let hope maybe this year collecting experience improve, of course not holding my breath....!

Share this comment

REDBARON1818

Posted

Big thumbs up on this set!  These won't hang around on the pegs long!  One of the best sets!! 

Share this comment

junkhauler

Posted

havent found that Bone Shaker yet; really nice variant on that classic!

Share this comment

14 hours ago, DHJust said:

I found the exact same scenario youre are describing and im in colorado I havent figured out if its a collector or a walmart employee collector because everytime I find something left on the pegs the cards are destroyed ive noticed it all this year My first suspicion is it is a Resaler reseller trash... cant afford to buy them all so they destroy the remaining so you can not resell them like theyre going to do... its frustrating because you cant find mint cards... i pray for the person I catch bending cards... I wont stay quiet. there will be a reckoning lol... a showdown in walmart lol

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

The two I’ve found in Denver so far (Skyline and T1) had busted blisters.Not a reseller so no big deal. Nice looking set. Thanks 

Share this comment

Those new boulevard cars are all awesome. 👍I'm on the hunt for all 5 of those and I can't wait to add all 5 of those to my hotwheels collection. 👍

Share this comment

Thevision

Posted

The VW and Bone Shakers are winners !!

Share this comment

What is ashame is that real collectors can't find them for just resellers.

Share this comment

CalgaryCollector

Posted

Anyone know if these will be available in Canada?

Share this comment

KAPT_Kipper

Posted

20 minutes ago, CalgaryCollector said:

Anyone know if these will be available in Canada?

Someone on the Hot Wheels Reddit told me they were a Walmart US only release.

Share this comment

Caredless

Posted

Will these be in the shelves in Canada? 

Share this comment

JOJOZEPPY

Posted

Nice set. Waiting for them to hit the pegs.

Share this comment

yogi

Posted (edited)

really nice but also really hard to find down here in San Antonio . any one know where to find these down here ? I cant even find any of the new Led Zepplin vehicles ! what a drag 

Edited by yogi

Share this comment

BABYRAIDER

Posted

What I don’t understand is why y guys don’t purchase these from the well known venders on line. Think about it this way you can purchase one of each if you choose or buy the case. You’ll get nice cardboard if your a collector. For penny’s more on the dollar. You spend more money on gas looking for clean cards then you do buying from venders. It’s 2020 time to have them delivered to your doorstep 

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BABYRAIDER said:

What I don’t understand is why y guys don’t purchase these from the well known venders on line. Think about it this way you can purchase one of each if you choose or buy the case. You’ll get nice cardboard if your a collector. For penny’s more on the dollar. You spend more money on gas looking for clean cards then you do buying from venders. It’s 2020 time to have them delivered to your doorstep 

This set is a Walmart Exclusive so that can’t be done with this set. 

as far as other sets....I have yet to really make that plunge (I have sparingly) as I still can’t justify the prices. For example, most online hobby dealers want around $60 to buy the latest Team Transport mix. That’s a lot of money. I rather just be patient and find it in the stores. Yeah I may waste gas money but even with the running around I do I’m still only buying gas once a week.  Plus I don’t see exactly what I’m spending on gas as it relates to hunting for Hot Wheels as opposed to clearly seeing it when purchasing online. 

Edited by jghopslam
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I like the liveries and the realistic paint schemes. Nothing outlandish here considering what one would see at an actual CAR SHOW. Thank you for keeping the visuals somewhat simple. Now if I can get the pictures to COME TO LIFE...

Share this comment

Mid January and still waiting 

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

34 minutes ago, THIS GUY said:

Mid January and still waiting 

I get that Walmart has to do their reset after the holiday, but this is an ongoing thing with their stores.  It's just not a well run store in my opinion.  A majority of their stores look like a bomb went off in the middle of the place.  Restocking takes an act of God to get done.  I could go on and on.  I wish Mattel/Hot Wheels wouldn't do so many exclusives with them.  I much prefer Target which is a much better run store on so many levels.  Much much more reliable.  

At least that is the experience I have in my area.  I frequent many of each store (Walmart/Target) in my area (Walmart only for Hot Wheels), and other than one Walmart (which is the farthest one i travel too) the Target's are always much more reliable, clean, stocked, have friendly workers, etc.  If it wasn't for Hot Wheels I would never step into a Walmart.  

Share this comment

750gixxer

Posted

Returns? Could never find them before. 

Share this comment

On 1/10/2020 at 5:11 AM, RC1981 said:

I found the exact same scenario youre are describing and im in colorado I havent figured out if its a collector or a walmart employee collector because everytime I find something left on the pegs the cards are destroyed ive noticed it all this year My first suspicion is it is a Resaler reseller trash... cant afford to buy them all so they destroy the remaining so you can not resell them like theyre going to do... its frustrating because you cant find mint cards... i pray for the person I catch bending cards... I wont stay quiet. there will be a reckoning lol... a showdown in walmart lol

Share this comment