By Gary Barnum
Imagine nothing but the best and coolest cars driving down your streets. Putting the “jam” in traffic jam, our Hot Wheels Boulevard series returns featuring nothing but collector-favorite castings.
Each vehicle in the series features optimal classic deco, Real Riders wheels, and die-cast/die-cast construction. There are four mixes planned for 2020, and every one is a favorite. You’d be proud to drive any one of these around town! Here’s a look at the first mix, expected to arrive on Walmart shelves in December.
2020 Hot Wheels Boulevard Mix 1 Checklist:
- ’67 Camaro® (Featured in TV commercials)
- ’83 Chevy® Silverado™ 4x4 (Lifted)
- Bone Shaker (Also a Hot Wheels life-sized car)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33) (Nismo livery)
- Volkswagen T1 Panel Bus (Urban Outlaw livery)
Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
Edited by HWC Staff