Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Hot Wheels 2021 Mainline Poster – Wave 1!

By Allen Voivod

Our 2021 Mainline Poster Set is the definitive guide to the hundreds of castings available in this model year. It’s a source of dreaming and planning, an indispensable tool for collectors, and an exciting souvenir for Hot Wheels fans of all ages!

The Wave 1 Poster is also a sneak preview of sorts, as many of the castings shown on it haven’t been revealed in our weekly “New Releases,” and won’t be until later in 2021.

Unfortunately, due to continuing issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re unable to print and ship the 2021 Wave 1 Poster to you. So, in place of the printed poster, we're making it available here as a free high-resolution PDF download for you.

We're grateful for your support and loyalty as we all navigate these challenging times. On behalf of the entire HotWheelsCollectors.com team, we wish the best for you, your family, and your community. Please collect safely!

As a reminder, our poster set will be available in four waves:

• Wave 1: Featuring 11 mini collections with all castings shown (including six Treasure Hunt castings) – download now!
  • Wave 2: Just around the bend…
  • Wave 3: Further down the road…
  • Wave 4: Giving the others a head start… 

Download My Poster!

HWC_ImageOpt_MainlinePosterWave1_2021.jpg 

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

HWC Staff
  • Hot Wheels 2021 Mainline Poster – Wave 1!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SAMACE26

Posted

Lots of great new 2021 hotwheels coming out. 👍I have some of those already in my hotwheels collection and the other ones I will be on the hunt for and I can't wait to add all of those to my hotwheels collection. 👍

Sugarcaddi

Posted

Thanks I sure do miss the printed posters.

• Like 2
2021 dodo

Posted

wait.in the race day poster they say that the mustang funny car is a treasure hunt? i thought that corvette grand sport roadster was the only super in that set let alone th.so are they  putting both regular AND $uper treasure hunts in there manllines now?

• Like 1
d3rowley

Posted

Stopped at the Hot Wheels display at the grocery store.  Saw about four dodge vans with a poker card tempo.  Didn't think much of it.  Said to myself, I don't really want that.  A few days later realized they were treasure hunts.  Oh, well.

2021 dodo

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Matttheman3 said:

Yes.  Explained much better than I ever could here > 

It explains the change and there placement of the TH and STH into the lines themselves since 2013.

well,2021 is gonna be "fun" now.

Edited by THIS_IS_A_TEST_86
  • Like 1

I notice the '95 Mazda RX7 and Corvette Grand Sport supers.  Any hint on what other supers are on this first wave poster? 😃

• Like 1
KEITERHOME

Posted

Please, please, please strike some sort of agreement with Office Max, or Kinkos, or somebody, who will print out these posters for us! I went to Office Depot and they have the capability to print them, but wanted over $60.00 to do one! If mighty Mattel could do a little bargaining with one of these outfits on behalf of the millions of collectors out here maybe a printable coupon or voucher could be made available to us so we can get these printed more reasonably. I'm guessing most of us would be willing to go $10 or $15 dollars for a couple of posters untill covid craziness is over. How about it Mattel? Weve been loyal to you, how about some reciprocation?

• Like 1

Another super treasure hunt is the Nissan 300ZX twin turbo. 👍

GRAYMATTR

Posted

I love the downloadable PDF posters because of the high quality.  I wish the JPG of the poster was also higher resolution.  The 400 and 500 pixel wide pictures on this website are pretty 2003-ish.  It would be nice to have larger pictures!

Beatnik Bandit

Posted

Hey!  The Ford MK-IV is making a come back!

• Like 1