Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels 2020 Walmart Premium Sets Mix 4!

By Allen Voivod

Once more, with feeling! The fourth and final Hot Wheels Walmart Premium Set for 2020 brings the heat with a set of iconic racers from the Car Culture collection!

All-metal castings and Real Riders wheels come standard in this diorama set, and the three vehicles appearing alongside our Carry On come from three distinct racing eras. The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL features a livery you might have seen during a Mille Miglia in the 1950s. The Jaguar Lightweight E-Type is a classic 1960s car you may have seen going the distance in endurance events. And the Porsche 917KH short-tailed racer features the beloved Gulf livery it sported in the 1970s.

No matter what era of racing you love best, you'll undoubtedly appreciate all the castings in this set. You may even want two sets, so you can unbox one of them!

GMH43_PIP_800x400.png

GMH43-B_800x400.png

GMH43-T_800x400.png

2020 Walmart Premium Sets Mix 4 – Iconic Race Cars:

Carry On with:

• Jaguar Lightweight E-Type
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 SL
  • Porsche 917KH

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ZEROTHEWANDERER

Posted (edited)

I'm still sad the Euro Hauler wasn't picked to be with a set of 3 European race cars. Seems like a hefty oversight to me.

On 10/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, LARRYROCHACZ@AOL.COM said:

I  agree, make these sets available to RLC members first. I have never seen one of these sets in a Walmart store yet in the Chicago metro area. As far as shipping goes it costs about $2.50 to mail a RLC car yet we get charged $7.95 so money is being made on both ends of the transaction.

If they used USPS it would cost about $4 or $5 to mail a box that size and weight, but you gotta remember they're using FedEx. FedEx and UPS charge a premium to ship even small boxes, considering they don't run regular routes daily.

Edited by ZEROTHEWANDERER

Share this comment

JFOOTE10

Posted

Easy pass , I will save my money for pony wars. Which I will have to hope to see since this set will clog the shelves of my local stores

Share this comment

Robbieboy

Posted

I live in Canada and  yet to receive the f  furious set with the Honda and it yet Canada is so far behind it's not even funny really unfair

Share this comment

On 9/30/2020 at 12:27 PM, Vickief1 said:

Best set out of the 4 in my option behind the Nissan and then the gassers and then the F+F 

Some opinions are better left unsaid

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

mark williams

Posted

where do you get it 

Share this comment

Awesome packaging ... the backdrop is perfect. Keep the vintage racers coming!

• Like 1

Share this comment

All I could find was the Nissan Set. And one of the 5 Walmart’s in my area still has the 1and 2 transport sets.

Share this comment

hotwheeler41

Posted

Anyone have a picture of the Black Hole set? I don't think I've seen it! Thanks

• Like 1

Share this comment

I went to my local Walmart today and to my surprise they had 6 black hole racing gasser premium garage box sets there today. I bought one and I left 5 there for other collector's. 👍

• Like 2

Share this comment

This set is great but the Porsche is the wrong one for the type of racing that the others are. It should’ve been a 356 or older 911 IMO. I’m probably still going to get it though. 

Share this comment

ToyHunter1701

Posted

On 9/30/2020 at 10:56 AM, PENSNO1 said:

Oh boy do i need this set!

I've seen every other WM Premium set at retail. I bet I don't ever find this one!

I suspect this one will be a hot seller. Good luck.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Technician68

Posted

On 10/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, ZEROTHEWANDERER said:

I'm still sad the Euro Hauler wasn't picked to be with a set of 3 European race cars. Seems like a hefty oversight to me.

If they used USPS it would cost about $4 or $5 to mail a box that size and weight, but you gotta remember they're using FedEx. FedEx and UPS charge a premium to ship even small boxes, considering they don't run regular routes daily.

yup and you don't get the security of US post office delivering. If you don't here that knock someone can walk away with your package thinking of more valuable contents. I would prefer USPS to ship with priority and into my mailbox. Have been lucky so far. They often take 5 business days to ship when for about the same price 3 days or even less at times to receive.  

• Like 1

Share this comment

Technician68

Posted

On 10/9/2020 at 7:10 PM, SAMACE26 said:

I went to my local Walmart today and to my surprise they had 6 black hole racing gasser premium garage box sets there today. I bought one and I left 5 there for other collector's. 👍

Yup got one and it was enough. Saw 4 new ones on shelf for two whole days.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Technician68

Posted

Will be buying for the cars. Should have used Gulf them with one of the retro haulers in Gulf too. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

When is this set scheduled to hit Walmart shelves?

• Like 1

Share this comment