Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels 2020 Walmart Premium Sets Mix 4!

By Allen Voivod

Once more, with feeling! The fourth and final Hot Wheels Walmart Premium Set for 2020 brings the heat with a set of iconic racers from the Car Culture collection!

All-metal castings and Real Riders wheels come standard in this diorama set, and the three vehicles appearing alongside our Carry On come from three distinct racing eras. The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL features a livery you might have seen during a Mille Miglia in the 1950s. The Jaguar Lightweight E-Type is a classic 1960s car you may have seen going the distance in endurance events. And the Porsche 917KH short-tailed racer features the beloved Gulf livery it sported in the 1970s.

No matter what era of racing you love best, you'll undoubtedly appreciate all the castings in this set. You may even want two sets, so you can unbox one of them!

GMH43_PIP_800x400.png

GMH43-B_800x400.png

GMH43-T_800x400.png

2020 Walmart Premium Sets Mix 4 – Iconic Race Cars:

Carry On with:

• Jaguar Lightweight E-Type
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 SL
  • Porsche 917KH

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Now this one is a must have if only for that 917KH

• Like 2

Share this comment

Oh boy do i need this set!

I've seen every other WM Premium set at retail. I bet I don't ever find this one!

• Like 1

Share this comment

Should have done a full Gulf Livery. A bit boring imo. Let's get into the Street Outlaws show cars. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this comment

Best set out of the 4 in my option behind the Nissan and then the gassers and then the F+F 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this comment

GOOSEHUNTER138

Posted

I second street outlaws

• Like 2

Share this comment

JIMMEE442

Posted

Judas Priest!!! I can't find the "Black Hole" Premium Set #3 in Ohio...  I'm NEVER going to find this!!! :classic_dry:

Share this comment

1 hour ago, JIMMEE442 said:

Judas Priest!!! I can't find the "Black Hole" Premium Set #3 in Ohio...  I'm NEVER going to find this!!! :classic_dry:

Same here.  Can't find the 3rd set.  But I predict set 4 will be a shelf warmer.  It's quite boring.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

jghopslam

Posted

Still haven't seen any of the previous 3 mixes in stores.  🙄

• Sad 1

Share this comment

GHOSTWORXX

Posted

Great set! I will pick one of these up for sure when I see one.

• Like 1

Share this comment

AGBCHIEF

Posted

I feel more-and-more of exclusive retail store diecast that are Hot Wheels should be available to Redline Club members so we don't have to run around to Walmarts, Krogers, Targets, Game Stops, Dollar Generals and "where ever" to look for individual makes/models and/or sets that can't be located due to all the employees that have first crack at that stuff and other collectors who camp out at these places, frequenting them morning, noon and night to wipe out anything and everything they can get their greedy, grubby mitts on. When I started collecting to save for my first son back in 1995, there were 35 of us locally "hunting" for the THs and first releases back then. Fast forward to 2020, probably 5 of the 35 are still standing and remaining doing this, with current employees having jumped on the bandwagon and the few left that were one time "pure" collectors now having turned "dealers" on ebay here in my hometown. They will not leave a single item of anything they feel they can peddle to make a single dollar profit on anymore, like Target reds, Walmart zamacs, Kroger/Game Stop/$1 General exclusives, $UPER THs, even "regular" issued THs, high demand haulers/transporters, F & F deluxe issues, boulevard sets (high demand singles) and all the like. Can't recall last time I visited any of the places that carry HWs in all their forms and was first to anything being placed on shelves, pegs or dump bins. Just not worth the time, energy, effort, gas and frustration anymore to look for something you can't find. Seems those in the know, know exactly what times of day and night to show-up to be first to any of this stuff. I have to resort to ebay to buy anything collectible for myself and my 2 sons to own. At least I've been able to get them, on occasion, some very nice Redline Club exclusives for each of them to own.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this comment

REDKITTY

Posted

I love the three cars, but where is the vintage hauler to go with them?

• Like 2

Share this comment

BRENT1979

Posted

THAT BENZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Share this comment

SAMACE26

Posted

I will get this set if my Walmart's ever get it in.👍

Share this comment

6T9BOSS9

Posted

1 hour ago, AGBCHIEF said:

I feel more-and-more of exclusive retail store diecast that are Hot Wheels should be available to Redline Club members so we don't have to run around to Walmarts, Krogers, Targets, Game Stops, Dollar Generals and "where ever" to look for individual makes/models and/or sets that can't be located due to all the employees that have first crack at that stuff and other collectors who camp out at these places, frequenting them morning, noon and night to wipe out anything and everything they can get their greedy, grubby mitts on. When I started collecting to save for my first son back in 1995, there were 35 of us locally "hunting" for the THs and first releases back then. Fast forward to 2020, probably 5 of the 35 are still standing and remaining doing this, with current employees having jumped on the bandwagon and the few left that were one time "pure" collectors now having turned "dealers" on ebay here in my hometown. They will not leave a single item of anything they feel they can peddle to make a single dollar profit on anymore, like Target reds, Walmart zamacs, Kroger/Game Stop/$1 General exclusives, $UPER THs, even "regular" issued THs, high demand haulers/transporters, F & F deluxe issues, boulevard sets (high demand singles) and all the like. Can't recall last time I visited any of the places that carry HWs in all their forms and was first to anything being placed on shelves, pegs or dump bins. Just not worth the time, energy, effort, gas and frustration anymore to look for something you can't find. Seems those in the know, know exactly what times of day and night to show-up to be first to any of this stuff. I have to resort to ebay to buy anything collectible for myself and my 2 sons to own. At least I've been able to get them, on occasion, some very nice Redline Club exclusives for each of them to own.

Being available to Club members wont change your experience that much as the same people that are beating you to the pegs there likely have several club accounts here.

The one and only thing that would ever put a dent into the "Grubby Mitt Market" is make it all pre order made to order.

Just like the last Selections 41 Gasser.

.........................MATTEL has joined the chat thinking meh we don't wanna get involved in additional warehousing , shipping all this extra stuff we have enough trouble doing that with the few things we sell during a membership year.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

I came out of the grocery store today and one of those Jags was parked next to me IRL.

Meanwhile in die cast land, i just a few days ago saw my first and so far only Black Hole set. And the closest Wal*Mart literally just put out the F&F set. Will definitely be keeping my eyes open for this one, but I don’t expect it soon.

• Like 1

Share this comment

LARRYROCHACZ@AOL.COM

Posted

I  agree, make these sets available to RLC members first. I have never seen one of these sets in a Walmart store yet in the Chicago metro area. As far as shipping goes it costs about $2.50 to mail a RLC car yet we get charged $7.95 so money is being made on both ends of the transaction.

• Like 1

Share this comment

EXCALIBUR35

Posted

Still haven't seen the fast and furious or the black hole set here in Canada. The nissan one is super over priced and are warming shelves because nobody wants to pay almost 40 dollars for it with taxes. If the nissan ones don't sell, there won't be any incentive to get the other sets in.

Share this comment

Chappy67

Posted

The best of these sets this year, super excited about finding this one

Share this comment

Nitro Monkey

Posted

This is what the Gasser set should have been. Oh well. And yes, other than the Gulf Porsche, it is pretty boring. 

Share this comment

On 10/1/2020 at 11:10 AM, AGBCHIEF said:

Partly your fault that you run to Ebay to buy this stuff.  If people didnt do that the resellers would not be as bad. Sadly I don't see things changing. Learn to do without. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this comment

next should be a drifting diorama with formula drift or falken

• Like 1

Share this comment