Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Hot Wheels 2020 Team Transport Mix 3!

By Allen Voivod

Team Transport doubles the joy once again in this final 2020 mix! It's not like these cars are wilting wallflowers, by the way. They're all very experienced racers, as you can tell by their decos! But when you're the best of the best, you like to save your mojo for when it really counts. Luckily, all of these speedsters have transporters to get them as close to the starting line as possible.

This third mix for 2020 features the perfectly paired mixes you've come to love and support since we extended the Car Culture line to this new premium series. The cars and their transporters feature coordinated decos and premium detailing, with all-metal castings and Real Riders wheels. You'll find a Custom Corvette® Stingray® Coupe with livery inspired by the Grand Sport racers of the time; a Dodge Dart named "Swingin' Thing" in tribute to a classic advertisement for the car; the Volkswagen "Baja Bug" assigned to the fictional "Down South Racing" team that plays on the "Baja" name and its origins as a dune racer in Mexico; and a Mazda 787B that represents the only rotary-engined entry to win at a prestigious 24-hour racing event.

Now, stop with the reading and get with the collecting!

GJT39.png '68 Dodge Dart / Horizon Hauler (New casting!)

GJT41.png Custom Corvette® Stingray® Coupe (New casting!) / Fleet Flyer

GJT36.png Mazda 787B / Sakura Sprinter

GJT44.png Volkswagen "Baja Bug" / Wide Open

(Click here for more images!)

2020 Team Transport Mix 3 Checklist:

• '68 Dodge Dart / Horizon Hauler (New casting!)
  • Custom Corvette® Stingray® Coupe (New casting!) / Fleet Flyer
  • Mazda 787B / Sakura Sprinter
  • Volkswagen "Baja Bug" / Wide Open

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type. Product subject to availability.

Dodge and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Mattel, Inc. © 2020 FCA US LLC.

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Those new team transports are all awesome. 👍I have all 4 of those in my hotwheels collection. 👍

• Like 2
Davidstingray

Posted

Already have them and they are awesome. Since I buy full cases I much prefer the getting  four new releases instead of repeat items, such as the Mazda in this offering.  Not a big deal  though as they are all so nice that I don't mind having a few extra ones!

Can't wait to see what Transport Teams are up next!

Thanks Hot Wheels!! 

loved it so much... I had to buy a case from a distributor.  

Why keep repeating one casting? Every store in my immediate area still has 10 or more of the T1/356. Even the 510 and RWB hung forever and they are supposed to be two of the hottest castings around.

Please consider 3 mixes of 4 cars.

Sorry for the rant. Nice job on all of these. I will absolutely be looking for the Dart.

The Nissan Skyline Van and Carry On (#3) was the hardest one to find and the most expensive for me to purchase.  I have all of the transports/cars (except for the Supreme) and #3 is nowhere near my favorite.  I know that a lot of folks on here love #3, though.

I recieved my mix#3 from 1STOP DIE CAST SUBSCRIPTION. It is great just to open your door, and "BINGO" Hotwheels!

20201203_150235.jpg

20201203_150222.jpg

20201203_150209.jpg

9 hours ago, Davidstingray said:

Already have them and they are awesome. Since I buy full cases I much prefer the getting  four new releases instead of repeat items, such as the Mazda in this offering.  Not a big deal  though as they are all so nice that I don't mind having a few extra ones!

Can't wait to see what Transport Teams are up next!

Thanks Hot Wheels!! 

I don't mind the extras as I love the card art for these, my extras get opened.

Anybody have an xtra dodge dart loose or carded? Let me know. Ptsd83@gmail.com 

• Like 1

Luck must be on my side. I found all of them in a single run to a local store. The new castings, Horizon Hauler and the Custom Corvette Stingray are very nicely done. See for yourself below.

• Like 2