Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Wheels 2020 Mainline Posters Offer

By Allen Voivod

Love looking at pictures of Hot Wheels vehicles? Love collecting the cars, too? Then have we ever got just the thing for you!

Our 2020 Mainline Poster Set is the definitive guide to the hundreds of castings available in the new year, and even gives you a preview of the decos you'll see when you find them on the pegs. And speaking of finding them, we're even giving you a head start on the Treasure Hunt cars! They'll be flagged on each poster, so you'll know which ones require your special attention.

This multi-part set will be available in four waves:

• Wave 1: Featuring 10 mini collections with all castings shown (including six Treasure Hunt castings) – available now!
  • Wave 2: Coming soon…
  • Wave 3: Further down the road…
  • Wave 4: Giving the others a head start…

Order My Poster!

spacer.png

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ADAMHAMRICK2012

Posted

Just ordered my 2020 poster!  Thanks for the link!

Share this comment

Aaronwyatt1981

Posted

Mines on the way

Share this comment

Mustangguy66

Posted

Just ordered mine great addition to commemorate my first year officially collecting thanks hotwheels and Mattel 

20200113_152530.jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment

That is a cool hotwheels poster. 👍

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

Getting my first one, It will help me find those treasure hunts.:classic_biggrin:

Share this comment

Tried to get one and after filling in all the blanks with my info, I hit the checkout button and it sent me back to the info page. Mattel has problems.

Share this comment

My best friend got me the hotwheels poster. 👍

Share this comment

The yellow submarine will be a hunt? Really?

Share this comment

GRAYMATTR

Posted

The 2016 and 2017 posters can be downloaded as PDF files from play.hotwheels.com so do you think they will ever add the later years?

Share this comment

Not available to Canadian members....nice kick in clutch! Great way to insult your northern collectors!

Share this comment

SHUFFNCARS

Posted

4 hours ago, TJG777 said:

Not available to Canadian members....nice kick in clutch! Great way to insult your northern collectors!

it happens....be careful what you say...no different than not being able to do the mail ins...find a friend on here...like I do ; )

Share this comment

50 minutes ago, SHUFFNCARS said:

it happens....be careful what you say...no different than not being able to do the mail ins...find a friend on here...like I do ; )

5 hours ago, TJG777 said:

Don’t think they’ve ever been available in Canada 

Share this comment

SPORTYR32

Posted

Are they sold out, cause all I see are 2016 and 2017 and nothing else

Share this comment

TJG777

Posted (edited)

I called Matel (hotwheels customer service) and they thought that tha division who sells the parts and posters may have technically not activated the button allowing Canadian members to purchase the posters. I will have an explanation on Tuesday . The customer service rep was fantastic. She was very informative and shed some light on how their system operates by division of departments. The good news it looks like Canadian members are being heard and consideration of product availability will improve through communication. Not all departments are aware of what other departments are responsible for. We spoke for well over 45 minutes and I feel my concerns and wishes will  at least be addressed. Collecting hotwheels is a fun hobby and making more product available across the border will generate higher revenues. Win win situation. I am feeling optimistic that the relationship between the U.S.A. and the Mississauga office in Toronto , Canada will open the doors for Canadian collectors to purchase more product. In of 2018 the RLC had 17,500 registered members.  A resurgence of the hotwheels brand looks to be growing by the numbers. 

Edited by TJG777

Share this comment

Does any one know why they are not showing up now? Are they already sold out. Us sight just showing older ones.

Share this comment

44 minutes ago, Emery57 said:

Does any one know why they are not showing up now? Are they already sold out. Us sight just showing older ones.

Good question, hopefully we get an answer!!!

Share this comment

EvergreenKing

Posted

Yeah only see old posters still. What gives?

Share this comment

fordmodelcarcollector

Posted

A shame that you forget about all your german collectors and fans of hot wheels.

How to order the posters in germany?

Share this comment

Man.I can't even get a poster? No options.

Share this comment

Hidalgodevries5@gmail.com

Posted

Me neither. I only can view the 2016 and 2017. The 2020 does not appear in web.

Share this comment

We are checking with our fulfillment team. We show the calendars as out of stock, but are working to confirm this now. 

Share this comment