Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Hot Wheels™ id Mix 4 Launching at Target!

By Allen Voivod

Physical cars you can play with and collect in both the real world and the virtual world, Hot Wheels™ id is taking the racing world by storm. Now, with Mix 4 on the horizon, we're thrilled to announce that you'll soon be able to get this new generation of vehicles at Target! (And keep your eyes peeled for a related Amazon live event happening in early October, too.)

As with previous mixes, Hot Wheels™ id collectible cars have limited production runs and will be packaged in a new, premium box configuration designed with collectors in mind. These packages allow you to remove the car, then put your car back in for storage.

FXB21_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Rodger Dodger (Amazon exclusive!)

FXB22_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Oval Drive

FXB25_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Target exclusive!)

FXB27_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Batman™ Arkham Knight™ Batmobile™

FXB30_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Time Attaxi

FXB33_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
HiWay Hauler 3.0

FXB51_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
Rip Rod (Target first-to-market!)

GML53_001-rev?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=
Darth Vader™ Character Car (Apple Store first-to-market!)

Hot Wheels™ id Mix 4 Checklist:

• Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Target exclusive!)
  • Batman™ Arkham Knight™ Batmobile™
  • Darth Vader™ Character Car (Apple Store first-to-market!)
  • HiWay Hauler 3.0
  • Oval Drive
  • Rip Rod (Target first-to-market!)
  • Rodger Dodger (Amazon exclusive!)
  • Time Attaxi

For more information and details, check out the special Hot Wheels™ id website at hotwheels.com/id.

APP COMPATIBILITY:

Before purchasing Hot Wheels™ id, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements below:

Apple:

• iOS 11 or newer
  • iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, iPad 5th Generation (2017), iPad 6th Generation (2018), iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro. (2016 and newer devices recommended)

Android on Google Play:

• Android OS 8.0 or higher, 64 bit. RAM 3GB or higher
  • Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+ Tab S4, Google Pixel (2016 and newer devices recommended)

NOTE: The list of compatible devices may change at any time and without any notice.

Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.

BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)

Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile designed by George Barris.

HWC Staff
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love the concept of uniquely identifiable cars. The deco and paint on these are premium!

Share this comment

Found them at the target got mine cool cars

Share this comment

Iron Storm 1962

Posted

The cars and deco are cool so I might pick a few up but the track set up is far beyond my price range. Maybe it will come down in the future.

Share this comment

Wow all of those new hotwheels ID cars and trucks coming out are all awesome. ?I will be checking my apple store tomorrow for those and I will be checking my targets for those. ?

Share this comment

Some really nice ones in there. I'm just gonna stick with regular premium sets and RLC stuff though. Just don't have the funds for adding more stuff to collect....

Share this comment

Most of the cars are pretty cool and its so convenient to buy them on Amazon for $7

Share this comment

To those who've found them at Target already: Are they with the other die casts or in electronics or something?

Share this comment

The posting has errors? The TV Batman is not exclusive to Target if you people have it ordered with Amazon(as seller) And the Darth Vader, Apple claims "Only at Apple" on their website. Think you have these reversed...Target is first to market on Batman TV and Vader is Apple exclusive.

Share this comment

' That is the Darth Vader id car I want '.

' Holy Cow ,that is the Batman car I been waiting on '.

The force is with me for these 2 for sure.

I like the others,but the 2 above will be with me in my collection.
????????????

Share this comment

I just saw these at my local Target yesterday. Picked up the Batmobile for now. Love the paint and details on these first-run cars.

Share this comment

Following up my own post: My local Target had the cars "shelved" in the stockroom. I picked up both Batmobiles; they didn't have the Rip Rod. Have to say, the TV Batmobile looks much better in real life than the picture above makes it look.

Share this comment

ZEROTHEWANDERER

Posted

Found the setup at one of my local Targets, and then saw a HH 3.0 Target livery promo for in-game, but man I hope it manifests into a physical vehicle, it looks really nice.

Share this comment

MICHAELSMOORE

Posted

Found these at my target today, but someone took all of the cars out of the boxes and left the empty boxes.

Share this comment

OK my collecting people out there.. someone has to know, but these obviously LAUNCHED at Target & are available at Amazon (delayed shipment though!).
Does this mean they'll be sold at Walmart in the very near future? Also, Since these were just unloaded at some my Target stores [here in Mid-Atlantic] and by now, most are pretty much sold.. will Target get another shipment of these again soon?.. because one thing Target does is restock a certain series over & over!

Share this comment

I've got the Lambo Miura, 69Charger, Nissan GT-R, Boneshaker But I only like the Batmobile out of this set & hope to get one. I don't care much for the numbered race cars or the unrealistic dream cars. If
there is a '55 Chevy I'm game for it having heard of it but not seen it. I love the new wheels on these.
Will there be a '67 Camaro? I think we can all agree on that one, or at least most of us. A Chevy
Silverado would be cool, also a '57 Chrysler 300, a '57 Buick wagon, a '59 Chevy 2dr., a '58 Edsel htp.
'56 Mercury, Dodge Challenger Demon SRT, '67 Mustang Shelby GT 350, '55 Chevy panel & ???

Share this comment

I wish Mattel would think about the Canadian consumer more often when it comes to exclusive releases in stores we DON'T have

Share this comment

I just bought what I thought was the TIME ATTAXI but when I flipped open the lid in my truck there is a HIGHWAY HAULER inside. The box looks sealed and untampered. Is this a collectible error or should I return and exchange it?

Share this comment

Awww noooo!!, guess I'll not be getting an iD Batmobile then since they're Target exclusive and we don't get Targets in Scotland. Local toy store has started selling iD cars and tracks recently.

Share this comment