By Allen Voivod
Physical cars you can play with and collect in both the real world and the virtual world, Hot Wheels™ id is taking the racing world by storm. Now, with Mix 4 on the horizon, we're thrilled to announce that you'll soon be able to get this new generation of vehicles at Target! (And keep your eyes peeled for a related Amazon live event happening in early October, too.)
As with previous mixes, Hot Wheels™ id collectible cars have limited production runs and will be packaged in a new, premium box configuration designed with collectors in mind. These packages allow you to remove the car, then put your car back in for storage.
Hot Wheels™ id Mix 4 Checklist:
- Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Target exclusive!)
- Batman™ Arkham Knight™ Batmobile™
- Darth Vader™ Character Car (Apple Store first-to-market!)
- HiWay Hauler 3.0
- Oval Drive
- Rip Rod (Target first-to-market!)
- Rodger Dodger (Amazon exclusive!)
- Time Attaxi
For more information and details, check out the special Hot Wheels™ id website at hotwheels.com/id.
Before purchasing Hot Wheels™ id, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements below:
- iOS 11 or newer
- iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, iPad 5th Generation (2017), iPad 6th Generation (2018), iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro. (2016 and newer devices recommended)
Android on Google Play:
- Android OS 8.0 or higher, 64 bit. RAM 3GB or higher
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+ Tab S4, Google Pixel (2016 and newer devices recommended)
NOTE: The list of compatible devices may change at any time and without any notice.
Items and dates subject to change. Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile designed by George Barris.