Mattel Hot Wheels Community

Hot Wheels™ id Bundles in the Shop!

By Gary Barnum

By now, you know about the thrilling new evolution of Hot Wheels collecting: Hot Wheels™ id vehicles! Physical cars you can both collect in the real world and play with in the virtual world, this is a new generation of Hot Wheels you don’t want to miss. And we’re here to help you get revved up!

Some of the best and boldest castings Hot Wheels has to offer are featured in these bundles – collector favorites! Finished in Spectraflame paint with fully detailed premium-level deco, they also debut our new “ID” wheels (look for the “DIJ” mini collection for the vehicles with those). With these bundles, you can start off right with several cars to scan into your Hot Wheels™ id app.

Shop Now!

App_Specs_Desktop_400x400?&fmt=png-alpha
FXB50_19_052?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=4

NOTE: Hot Wheels Race Portal™ available separately. Hot Wheels Smart Track® is not included in these bundles.

Not only will these collectible cars have limited production runs, they will be packaged in a new, premium box configuration designed with collectors in mind. These packages allow you to remove the car, then put your car back in for storage.

fxb50_pip_fe_19_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=8

In case you missed it, check out the article about Hot Wheels™ id cars here. For even more information and details, check out the special Hot Wheels™ id website at hotwheels.com/id.

We’re making two bundles and the Race Portal™ available at this time.

Hot Wheels™ id Launch 3-Pack ($20.97):

FXB15_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB15_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB07_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB07_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB04_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB04_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
  • 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT
  • Aston Martin One-77
  • Corvette® C7.R

Hot Wheels™ id Collector 5-Pack ($34.95)

FXB13_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB13_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB16_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB16_002a?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400
FXB50_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB50_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB06_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB06_002?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB17_001?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid=400&
FXB17_c_19_01_comp-rev2?&fmt=png-alpha&q
  • '17 Nissan GT-R (R35)
  • 2018 Camaro™ SS™
  • Bone Shaker
  • Lamborghini Miura P400 SV
  • Pagani Huayra

Hot Wheels™ id Race Portal™ ($39.99)

FXB53_C_19_168?&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=85&wid

And once you’ve “downloaded” these bundles (by ordering them, of course), keep an eye out for more bundles later this year.

App Compatibility:

Before purchasing Hot Wheels™ id, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements below:

Apple:
  • iOS 11 or newer
  • iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, iPad 5th Generation (2017), iPad 6th Generation (2018), iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro. (2016 and newer devices recommended)
Available for Android on Google Play starting on or around July 10, 2019.
  • Android OS 8.0 or higher, 64 bit. RAM 3GB or higher
  • Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+ Tab S4, Google Pixel (2016 and newer devices recommended)

NOTE: The list of compatible devices may change at any time and without any notice.

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

HWC Staff

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hot Wheels id. it seems kind of cool. I do have a question. Those car choices seem a little weird for kids. Are kids asking parents to buy a Pagani or GT-R. Hopefully more choices down the line for kids!
Those new Hotwheels ID cars are all awesome. ?I will be getting more of these today at the apple store. ?
Cool but a little pricey. Went $1 mainline $5-6 for a little nicer. Now approximately $8 with tax for these. I really think Hot Wheels is carrying Mattel Corporate. Plus if made in China really not interested.
Choppednchanneled

Posted

Got the 5 pack just for the Camaro, Bone Shaker and GTR. I'll never buy the track but these are wicked looking shelf pieces.
Hi JAWS13
The cars offered today are only a small sampling of the HWid cars currently available, with more coming. We picked these for our collector audience from the full line, but there are Street Beasts and other more "kid-focused" SKUs in the line. You can check Amazon starting today for those other options.
I picked up the 70 Charger and 66 Batmobile from Amazon.
Will these be available in singles at all? Cause I only want the Camaro from the 5 car bundle
someone said these choices seem a little weird for kids but... So does the fact its for an IPHONE uses an app etc etc...and the track costs like 180$ I think kids are more advanced than most people realize especially when it comes to Hot Wheels...almost anytime I interact with kids that collect hot wheels they want pagani huayra and lamborghini aventadors ,its the adults that are slow on the uptake. All of these castings are excellent I will be buying them all now that they are available as bundles in the shop, when they were on the apple store I wasnt as in a hurry to get my hands on them. Love the Idea of this and the way its headed I do not own an Iphone(this is why partly I waited initially)...Samsung Android all the way... I do see it will be available for Android on the 10th its now the 12th so this is perfect timing!! THANKS!!. If hot wheels basics had something similar to this or something you could scan with a Qr code or a bar code you could easily track every hot wheel you purchase ,possibly track them just like hot wheels id except you wouldnt need a specific operating system or a chip .Id like to digitally catalogue Hot Wheels using methods mentioned just for the sake of keeping track of my massive collection, 5k plus Hot Wheels... Not Sure because I lost track/count ,I use to catalogue them myself but it consumed too much time because I buy like 40 Hot Wheels or more at a time all you would have to do is scan and go. end of rant... This idea was executed very well.... bravo ...you got my dollars.
ja_reyes2001

Posted

Are you planning to sell them individually? I'm only missing the Lamborghini Miura.
Grabbed all the rest of what Apple didn't have at launch. Only backorder is Batmobile -- I can wait. Up to date for once.
SLWHOTWHEEL

Posted

Don't know what happen got message about ID bundles went right away to buy the 5 pack have it in my cart when it was available tried to pay would not let me now sold out with it still telling me to pay i tried to call right away said it was a 5 min. wait waited 20min never got though any one else have this issue
REDBARON1818

Posted

Great addition for the current and next Gen. Hot Wheels collectors/fans!! ( LOVE the '70 Charger that's out!!) I hope they expand the track sets next year or maybe by Holiday season??
Anyone have a link for the batmobile on Amazon? Couldn't find it
Bought some of these off Amazon. 6.99ea. Waiting for the Android app. Reasonably priced and cool designs.
The 5-pack is sold out in the store, but I got them from Amazon. Same price and free shipping. I chose only the ones that I like, the Nissan GTR, Miura, Mercedes AMG, Camaro and 70's Charger. I couldn't find the 66 Batmobile mentioned in the forum...
OK, the Batmobile was probably a premature listing by Amazon. I ordered it early Friday (like everyone else), and it was backordered. Now, I just received an email update from Amazon:
Ouch...

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on July 12, 2019
"Hot Wheels id 66 Batmobile"
Estimated arrival date: February 03, 2020
Almost exact the same price as Amazon...and Amazon has all models in stock, why bother buy these bundles here?
ShadowNinja28

Posted

So... just a dumb question but dose the bone Shaker only comes in the 5 pack bundle or will they be releasing it as a single as well?
BIGEASYSAINT

Posted

You can buy the bone shaker on Amazon right now.
JENNYJONES4

Posted

Why can't Mattel send out an email to RLC members and limit at least one per member......????
Whats the point of paying for a membership that first of all is over subscribed and second of all simply caters to resellers. I try to track what is coming up on sale, and miss one day and of course the so call exclusive are sold without limits. Reseller scooped them up and now to just get one set of five will set you back close or over $200. I ask again, whats the point of having a membership it there is no benefit to assuring that members get to buy one first. One sell had 10 Bone Shakes on sale on Ebay for over $45 each. How is this fair to members. Why can't Mattel play fair.....Oh I know they don't care about members, they just care about $$$$$ period. Whats the point of even baiting members that id cars are only available thought Apple stores when they sneak so called exclusives to resellers and the normal paying members get screwed....!
And I thought there outdated information was bad. I get better news from mouth to mouth then the RLC (REAL LATE CLUB).