Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Commodity: RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S!

By Gary Barnum

Being the top-end cars that they are, a Lamborghini will set you back at least six figures. Makes it pretty hard to get your hands on one, but Hot Wheels is here to help you out! Our RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S is not only a classic, but far more affordable. You can pick up your 1:64 edition at HWC on 5/5/20.

SOLD OUT

Featuring iconic opening scissor doors and a slick Spectraflame black finish, this release includes Real Riders Baja wheels with aero tires. It’s set into a sturdy acrylic case to help hold its value — and raise the value of your collection!

GLH89_C_20_002_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_002_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_001_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_004_600px.png     GLH89_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH89_C_20_005_600px.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening scissor doors
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders Baja wheels w/ aero tires
  • Base: Full-metal, Spectraflame black chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Tan w/ painted details

Packaging:

• Acrylic case w/ decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2020 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 5/5/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

MINIFUCHIS

Posted

I suggest this sale should be rescheduled 

Share this comment

Sugarcaddi

Posted

Woo hoo 1ht 23 minutes very glad too have got one

Share this comment

darkogoldo

Posted

finally got mine!

Share this comment

JPauloo

Posted

Finally, I got my first RLC. But what a bugged site, I had to try to close the purchase three times before I got it.

Share this comment

REM099

Posted

What a mess

Share this comment

I_am_a_aron

Posted

Just got through. If getting stuck on gears of death, hit back button on phone and re-choose your option. Took me over an hour of doing this and finally got to payment and confirmed order - Good Luck!

Share this comment

jonrod

Posted

That was insane. Finally checked out at 1:20pm est. My son too!

Share this comment

BRETTNICHOLSON

Posted

32 minutes ago, BRETTNICHOLSON said:

Worst site ever for checking out! Had one in my cart within five minutes, only to get spinning gears of death. Still trying to check out with spinning gears, a page that was just all code. Probably not going to get this one due to all the problems! Good luck to everyone else!

Was finally able to checkout after an hour and 15 minutes of trying. Hoping others find the same success as I did!

Share this comment

cyko9

Posted

I just got hit with the Sold Out page. Joined the party late, but that's a nice looking car.

Share this comment

SOULTOOTH

Posted

I got the same!  I took a screen shot to prove it but still nothing!

weak!

Share this comment

MIBISHI

Posted

SAT IN MY CART FOR AN HOUR AND WOULDNT GET PASSED PAYMENT STILL IN MY CART AS OF 12:30PM CENTRAL TIME 1.5 HRS WAITING IN CART I CAN LOG IN AND OUT STILL IN MY CART AND I COULDNT PAY FOR IT CANT YOU GUYS FIX THIS BEYOND UPSET AND TRYING TO SEE HOW THIS RLC IS EVEN WORTH THE MEMBERSHIP.

• Like 1

Share this comment

GeauxHW

Posted

I don't understand. I made it to the add to cart screen 7 times and got the spinning gears of death and was never able to checkout. My buddy next to me got right in and checked out. Such a shame.

Share this comment

thebobkat

Posted

I was signed in 15 minutes before and waiting, and it took me in loops and hanging pages and logouts for the last hour and a half and now it sold out. What was the point?

• Like 1

Share this comment

Drewski574

Posted

Well that was 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life I'll never get back. What a nice first impression for a new club member. Had to log in several times, had it in my cart finally, multiple times only for it to say no items in cart. Finally get through after having to log in and wait in the waiting room again, go through and verify shipping info, multiple times and click to finalize my order to get the stupid spinning gears. Get kicked out and wait in the waiting room a 3rd time for 10 minutes or so and then it's sold out. 

At the end of the day, I get it. It's a limited product. But I can't fathom an excuse for the system to be this glitchy. Then you see people who get multiples. I just don't get it...

On to the next one I guess haha.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Jetskizzz

Posted

Absolutely disappointing attempt at Lambo.  Over two hours or getting to site clicking on add to cart. Spinning gears of death......not signed in..blah. Blah.  Just became a member a first car I wanted.  Waste of time terrible checkout.  Site could not handle.  Very sad Hot Wheels collector

Share this comment

CLittle1

Posted

after being in the check out 3 times - no dice! The first time I had the RWB Porsche that said sold out which I got a few weeks ago- and then put me back into the waiting room, the second time I had something else from last week in my shopping cart but nit the car, the third time it said I wasn't a member and to log back in. now its sold out... 😞 

Share this comment

Redlinerichie

Posted

I got one finally, Wow what a great car, I'm so excited to get my hands on this car. Another great casting from Mattel and Hotwheels.  I'm counting down to get my chance at this awesome car . #mattelfreak  #redlinerichie  #rlccollector 

Share this comment

DAVIS007

Posted

When will this suffering end for those who loose 1 hour of there lives to end up with nothing. No wonder so many have anxiety attacks after each sale because the solution is not worth there time to fix!

Share this comment

Dodgem340

Posted

That was a painful experience...if it holds...this will be my first.

Share this comment

Davidstingray

Posted

What a joke!!  Over an hour of logging on and off back and forth on my laptop and my work VPN only to get burned.  When did it sell out.  I was showing it still available over an hour after it went online.

What a waste of time!!

Why the F did I even join again if you can even get your damn site to work!!

Pissed!!!

Share this comment

Jetskizzz

Posted

Also disappointing seeing all comments regarding same issue..saddest part..I am sure nothing will be done for those of us that got nothing....wow.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Samwise Carcollecter

Posted

I cleared cache, cookies, browsing history etc., and then immediately (at about ten 'til) entered the waiting room. 40 minutes of endless refreshing later, I left the waiting room because I figured it had to be sold out by now. I go to the Sale Day Thread, only to see that pretty much everyone else can't get one either. So I head back in and, I kid you not, about two minutes of refreshing later, BOOM! Right to the Shop, where I was able to add one to cart. 5-10 minutes of refreshing Server Error pages and "gears of death" later, I received my confirmation page and email! While the order # shows up in my Order History, the Rewards Points have not populated yet, which I assume in normal. (First year in the RLC)

But yeah this sale was the definition of PAINFUL. My best advice to everyone for future sales; JUST. KEEP. HITTING. THAT. REFRESH. BUTTON. That button is what saved my skin this sale. While it was painful to obtain, it felt SOOOO GOOD to get that email! I hope this is of some help to anyone, and good luck on future sales!

Share this comment

DudeFeud

Posted

Had it in my cart and clicked Complete Order  gears spinned for 50 minutes and nothing. 

Share this comment

Wagon1

Posted

How sad. Wheels of death. Was added to cart but couldn't check out. Glad I'm NOT HARDCORE HW COLLECTOR. Sooo sad. LMHWO.

Share this comment