Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Commodity: RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S!

By Gary Barnum

Being the top-end cars that they are, a Lamborghini will set you back at least six figures. Makes it pretty hard to get your hands on one, but Hot Wheels is here to help you out! Our RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S is not only a classic, but far more affordable. You can pick up your 1:64 edition at HWC on 5/5/20.

SOLD OUT

Featuring iconic opening scissor doors and a slick Spectraflame black finish, this release includes Real Riders Baja wheels with aero tires. It’s set into a sturdy acrylic case to help hold its value — and raise the value of your collection!

GLH89_C_20_002_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_002_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_001_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_004_600px.png     GLH89_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH89_C_20_005_600px.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening scissor doors
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders Baja wheels w/ aero tires
  • Base: Full-metal, Spectraflame black chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Tan w/ painted details

Packaging:

• Acrylic case w/ decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2020 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 5/5/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

bolovintsev

Posted

Got one in my cart but can't checkout because of the logouts or being pushing back to the waiting room. wtf

Share this comment

SKIDS33

Posted

SCORE! Got one! Beep! Beep!

Share this comment

BlueCar707

Posted

Somehow jumped me back to the Cart. Clicked Continue to Payment and just have gear icons spinning for 15 minutes now. 

Share this comment

gmoz22

Posted

Getting logged out over and over again, got to press the Add to Cart and it just hung, got some error about a page missing, then just scripting errors.... What an excruciating process!

Share this comment

Rookie1955

Posted

I went through all the problems described here.  Just sit on the page it takes you to and it will eventually take you to your cart.  Do not have a second browser or tab logged into the site.  It took about 10 minutes before it kicked me to my cart for purchase.

Share this comment

bolovintsev

Posted

Now there are server errors or infinity gears at the checkout

Share this comment

Lame Legend

Posted

Been waiting and still not even past the waiting page. ughh looks like lots of people wanted this casting

Share this comment

BRETTNICHOLSON

Posted

Worst site ever for checking out! Had one in my cart within five minutes, only to get spinning gears of death. Still trying to check out with spinning gears, a page that was just all code. Probably not going to get this one due to all the problems! Good luck to everyone else!

Share this comment

bolovintsev

Posted

My advice is do not waste you time waiting for gears to stop spinning because there is big chance that there was an arror in one of the scripts on server respond with an error - reload the page. 

Share this comment

MINIFUCHIS

Posted

15 minutes ago, BlueCar707 said:

Somehow jumped me back to the Cart. Clicked Continue to Payment and just have gear icons spinning for 15 minutes now. 

Same here more than half hour and nothing 

Share this comment

SCHRAMMGUITARS

Posted

35 minutes after clicking Complete Order and gears still spinning

Share this comment

BlueCar707

Posted

well at least i know it's not my setup. Sounds exactly like what i'm seeing. They should just put this on an Ebay store or something where it could scale to this volume. I've got this picture of a smoking server under someones desk at Mattel trying to deal with these orders. . . 

Share this comment

BlueCar707

Posted

well at least i know it's not my setup. Sounds exactly like what i'm seeing. They should just put this on an Ebay store or something where it could scale to this volume. I've got this picture of a smoking server under someones desk at Mattel trying to deal with these orders. . . 

Share this comment

D-rock240

Posted

42 minutes ago, jmullane77 said:

Hey, were you able to check out? The same thing has happened to me... I was able to add to cart, then it throws me back into the waiting room, when i click on my cart or i try to check out. 

Same with me.

Share this comment

MINIFUCHIS

Posted

Bad bad really bad site its sad that it has become a total caos before the sales where available for a couple of weeks and cars left over, missed those days

Share this comment

paulmiller

Posted

I did get it but I got kicked out of the payment area twice and was sent an error message once. I've never had this problem before. Has anyone else experienced this?

Share this comment

SCHRAMMGUITARS

Posted

Finally went through after 45 minutes. Confirmed

Share this comment

so glad we pay into this membership.. spent about an hour fighting with it being in my cart and not progressing.. to now it's just not in my cart and I'm back at ZERO. the RWB release went pear shaped in the same way for me, and here we are again.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Jonwon79

Posted

Wow that was the craziest release yet.....so many page errors and refreshes. Not sure if I got one or not lol

Share this comment

The Dood

Posted

Kicked in and out of cart. Spinning gears to get to payment for last 30 minutes...what else is new? Maybe I'll get it, maybe I wont :P

Share this comment

Meangene555

Posted

nothing like wasting another 2 hrs on another hot wheels release !! and getting nothing ! but logged out when the buy it now like pops up WTF whats the point of being a member when you cant buy anything but stuff in the shop that's priced twice what you can get it for in the store ????

Share this comment

Javier1976

Posted

What happens .. access is lost every 10 min, I restart my account and access, it locks up and leaves on hold and in the end the web is collapsed.

😵

Share this comment

866HWC

Posted

Sales page is really tough getting through. Cleared the cookies, gears spin and spin then does nothing for several minutes. Takes you back to sign in. I had to keep forcing the page to process to complete my purchase. The site could really use some revamping!

Share this comment

LaryRC

Posted

what a roller coaster of emotions 

Share this comment