Mattel Hot Wheels Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hot Commodity: RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S!

By Gary Barnum

Being the top-end cars that they are, a Lamborghini will set you back at least six figures. Makes it pretty hard to get your hands on one, but Hot Wheels is here to help you out! Our RLC Exclusive Lamborghini Countach LP500 S is not only a classic, but far more affordable. You can pick up your 1:64 edition at HWC on 5/5/20.

SOLD OUT

Featuring iconic opening scissor doors and a slick Spectraflame black finish, this release includes Real Riders Baja wheels with aero tires. It’s set into a sturdy acrylic case to help hold its value — and raise the value of your collection!

GLH89_C_20_002_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_002_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_001_600px.png     GLH89_PIP_FE_20_001_600px.png

GLH89_W_20_004_600px.png     GLH89_W_20_003_600px.png

GLH89_C_20_005_600px.png

Specs:

• Features: Opening scissor doors
  • Body Color: Spectraflame black
  • Body Type: ZAMAC
  • Wheels: Real Riders Baja wheels w/ aero tires
  • Base: Full-metal, Spectraflame black chassis w/ painted details
  • Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
  • Interior Color: Tan w/ painted details

Packaging:

• Acrylic case w/ decorative outer box
  • Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,000)

Availability:

• Available Only to 2020 RLC Members (until item is sold out): 5/5/20 at 9 a.m. PT

Pricing and Purchase Limits:

• Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
  • We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
  • Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
  • RLC Rewards Points: 30
  • Refunds only, no exchanges

Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.

Edited by HWC Staff

HWC Staff
  • Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

TOYSMARKETPLACE@GMAIL.COM

Posted

Excellent

Share this comment

JET_TANG_2000

Posted

How many member will get it ???

How many member will lost it ???

Share this comment

Kennybaba

Posted

So do these doors actually close or not?

Share this comment

TomatoKollector427

Posted

On 5/3/2020 at 2:18 PM, JAWS13 said:

Wow!  now it's an extra $10 for an acrylic case?  I got news for you, that case probably cost them $0.25.  Nice one.  Still haven't bought anything this year.  When do we get to the carded releases?

DATSUN 510, BMW M3

Share this comment

TomatoKollector427

Posted

1 hour ago, JET_TANG_2000 said:

How many member will get it ???

How many member will lost it ???

Say out of 12000.   kinda funny since the Red version from last year's production number was 12500. 

Share this comment

rfigueroa_321

Posted

I have not received my 2020 membership package, How long does it take to receive the membership package on average? I want to order this Lambo, it will be a great addition to my ever growing collection...

Share this comment

Cazares

Posted

alguien me puede decir donde carambas esta el boton para COMPRAR???

gracias!!!!

Share this comment

marleys.diecast

Posted

A beauty for sure, but guys really 30$ PLUS shipping? no good :-(

Share this comment

MARK-PEN

Posted

Inherently flawed product or maybe a variation but at any rate, respectfully, pass forward & good luck to any with 1 to 5 memberships....

Share this comment

MARK-PEN

Posted

Last years red one's doors line up, open & closed. Spectraflame black or high gloss enamel. Believe what you see.... 'Drift King' Black

Share this comment

Helo how i cant buy this car??

Share this comment

Soccerdad0125

Posted

On 5/1/2020 at 2:09 PM, mattnuggets@aol.com said:

Very nice but when will I get the other two cars I’ve already paid for this year?

same i still haven't got my skyline yet  

Share this comment

SkylineGTRFreak

Posted (edited)

On 5/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, Lloydel said:

I can't agree more. The international shipping is expensive enough before being landing with a customs charge on top of that. Does anyone else find the International shipping and customs charge to be a tad pricey? I know that customs charge is outside the hands of Mattel and Hot Wheels but the shipping cost alone is off putting. 

It's hilarious(ly sad). Being from Germany, I have paid 60$ for SHipping and an additional 20$ in Customs fees. That's 110$ for the Membership kit in total. 

The package was barely big enough for the car, so I wonder why the hell they charge 60$ for it. I have oredered several 1/18 scale cars from the US and most of them were around 30-45$ with a proper tracking number included. It's my first RLC year and I was a tad disappointed to see that.

Edit: To clarify, I know Mattel can't do anything about customs fees.

Edited by SkylineGTRFreak

Share this comment

ARKI0699

Posted

Because Panama does not come out with the option to choose a country, I would like to be able to buy it, and the Panama option does not come out😢😢😢

Share this comment

West33rd

Posted

I read this headline this morning and had to laugh at the timing. I guess mom & dad  didnt get him a RLC membership!

"A 5-year-old boy was pulled over in Utah on his way to California to try to buy a Lamborghini"

Share this comment

ZunkerCustoms

Posted

How terrible is a site where you add the item to your cart, press checkout, and it takes you back to the waiting room, and then logs you out YET AGAIN. FIX YOUR SITE #MATTELFIXYOURSITE

Share this comment

jmullane77

Posted

7 minutes ago, ZunkerCustoms said:

How terrible is a site where you add the item to your cart, press checkout, and it takes you back to the waiting room, and then logs you out YET AGAIN. FIX YOUR SITE #MATTELFIXYOURSITE

Hey, were you able to check out? The same thing has happened to me... I was able to add to cart, then it throws me back into the waiting room, when i click on my cart or i try to check out. 

Share this comment

BlueCar707

Posted

Damn, this is the 2nd time (last time was with the Porsche) where it gets me in to Add Cart and then kicks me out to the waiting room when i try to check out. Their site is just broken. It can't be this hard to design an e-commerce site. 

Share this comment

SCENE-Z

Posted

Loads into the store on the RWB so you gotta click the link for the Lambo and it starts the waiting room over again. Cool.

Share this comment

Jacob706

Posted

when i add to cart, it's kick me out to waittingroom

Share this comment

Rookie1955

Posted

Now it finally took me to my cart and there is nothing in it.

Share this comment

ZunkerCustoms

Posted

9 minutes ago, jmullane77 said:

Hey, were you able to check out? The same thing has happened to me... I was able to add to cart, then it throws me back into the waiting room, when i click on my cart or i try to check out. 

Nope. As normal Terrible Tuesday, this garbage site is not working again. It keeps taking me to the waiting room or logging me out. 

Share this comment

thebobkat

Posted

Mine hasn't booted me to the waiting room again yet but it's hanging on the store page - I clicked add to cart and there's spinning gears on the screen...been like that for about 10 minutes.

Share this comment

GeauxHW

Posted

Twice. Logged in, sent to waiting room and it logs me out. So glad I joined the RLC.

Share this comment